Some questions from a noob

another night, another hunt

It is really difficult NOT TO MAKE FRIENDS IN EU ... There I was happily sweating away in Fort Troy minding my own business when suddenly you are healed 32 points popped up in the window ... Oh thanks I answered and you'll guess correctly, the person in question carried on fapping me for over an hour (killing dry beasts whilst going along) ... So I didn't die once in that hour (personal sweating record) but then she had to leave ... I offered her a trade (just to give her some money for all that fapping) but she declined and told me to buy ammo with it (hehe, like I need say that :)

So off she went and I was just about to leave EU (early night so I planned) when someone else killed the exa I was sweating ... I thought, never mind plenty more around here and then he started chatting with me and invited me to a hunt (needless to say as everyone is strong in EU, he wanted to help me) ... So we ran back (he repaired his amp), I spend my last ped on more ammo) and we went to Twin Peaks to hunt some .... (well we run up north and the things looked like little gremlins, LOL) ... Anyway, we looted well (he set up 50/50 and queue) and I found more and more things I don't know what they are good for (hooray to storage). After the hunt was over he had to leave and I quickly repaired everything I own and glanced over the tidy heap of peds that was left (probably exactly as much as I had before + and that is the best part, some more stuff for my storage container :)

Now, how am I ever supposed to gather sweat if people constantly invide me to hunt with them, LOL

ILW

PS: The storage thing sais 500 items (but it doesn't scroll down very far, how can you mange to get 500 different ones in ??). What happenes if you've stored 500 different ones and find other stuff, and last but not least, after hitting I on the keyboard, I have numbers in the middle (1-6) but have never anything innit, could anyone explain the whole middle row to me?

good-night all

In Love With said:
PS: The storage thing sais 500 items (but it doesn't scroll down very far, how can you mange to get 500 different ones in ??). What happenes if you've stored 500 different ones and find other stuff, and last but not least, after hitting I on the keyboard, I have numbers in the middle (1-6) but have never anything innit, could anyone explain the whole middle row to me?

good-night all

The storage space becomes bigger as it fills up (you'll find you can just add an item so that only the top of it is visible, then when you scroll down the storage has expanded so it is fully visible). However, whilst you can store up to 500 items, you can only ever view 200 at once. If you have more than 200 hundred you'll receive a warning saying you can't view some of the items until you remove some. So 200 is the maximum really, at least from a usefulness point of view. (It is because with lots of items it takes ages to load it all up and the game slows down).

Not sure off-hand about the 1-6 thing I'll look next time I'm in game.

One more

Question

I'm close to have a complete set of goblin armor

(although I found that hunting young/mature exa's and young combibo's, I don't really need one. Sure faping is more expensive but the skill gain is substantial and as some/many skills gained whilst fapping are directly related to the HP increase that I really need, I feel that fapping is the better option)

Back to the question - Goblin -

One hit, 1 damage, 1 pec decay (right?)

what if

I trade my goblin set for an angel set (in theory, I know angel is beyond affordable, but just like to use it as an example) and wear angel whilst hunting ... is it still

One hit, 1 damage, 1 pec decay (or does angel decay much faster ?)

Thanks
ILW

In Love With said:
Question

I'm close to have a complete set of goblin armor

(although I found that hunting young/mature exa's and young combibo's, I don't really need one. Sure faping is more expensive but the skill gain is substantial and as some/many skills gained whilst fapping are directly related to the HP increase that I really need, I feel that fapping is the better option)

Back to the question - Goblin -

One hit, 1 damage, 1 pec decay (right?)

what if

I trade my goblin set for an angel set (in theory, I know angel is beyond affordable, but just like to use it as an example) and wear angel whilst hunting ... is it still

One hit, 1 damage, 1 pec decay (or does angel decay much faster ?)

Thanks
ILW
wrong
armor decays with protecion given
if you use pixie, you have 9 impact protection, goblin 12 (i think) angel 30
now, when you are attacked by an exa, you pay 9 decay for pixie, 12 for goblin, 30 for angel, what this means in pecs at all, dont know, havent tested :)
if you are attacked by a snablesnot now, you have no protection with pixie and angel at all (acid), so, no decay, but goblin decays
if have several damage types that are dealt from the attacking mob, and your armor protects them, you have to pay decay for all protected damages
lets say atrox, (stab, impact, cut damage)
most protection from angel (30,30,30), means your decay cost will be higher as with goblin, who just protects 12 (imp)
of course, your chances against a trox are better with angel than with goblin ;)

Alice said:
wrong
armor decays with protecion given
if you use pixie, you have 9 impact protection, goblin 12 (i think) angel 30
now, when you are attacked by an exa, you pay 9 decay for pixie, 12 for goblin, 30 for angel, what this means in pecs at all, dont know, havent tested :)
if you are attacked by a snablesnot now, you have no protection with pixie and angel at all (acid), so, no decay, but goblin decays
if have several damage types that are dealt from the attacking mob, and your armor protects them, you have to pay decay for all protected damages
lets say atrox, (stab, impact, cut damage)
most protection from angel (30,30,30), means your decay cost will be higher as with goblin, who just protects 12 (imp)
of course, your chances against a trox are better with angel than with goblin ;)

lol ... nothing is ever easy in this game (there I thought I would gain on economy by investing in a greater armor) ... So for now (since I'm not hunting big stuff yet, I'll stick with goblin, bye the way ... still looking for face and harness)

Today's Event

Not really much to report back to the ole forum (does anyone actually want to read my ramble ??). Did some sweating and met a friend who wanted to go hunting with me (same old, they all wanna hunt) ... hurried back to storage and quickly sold 850 sweat for 9.44 buying me 1000 ammo (I had a little left) ... Then my computer crashed and when I re-booted he was gone :-(

Well, can't have 1k ammo wasted, RIGHT ??

got about 6 peds back, small amounts of soft & animal hide and am a green laster sniper now (hooray)

ammo gone, sweat all gone (7 Ped in the bank at least) ... Back to sweating for a day or two

ILW

PS: What are the preferred amounts people like to buy (e.g. sweat is usually 1k, at least I find that easy to sell) ... I've got like 100+ animal hide in storage, should I save up till I have 1000 (same with fruit, wool and other items) ??

In Love With said:
lol ... nothing is ever easy in this game (there I thought I would gain on economy by investing in a greater armor) ... So for now (since I'm not hunting big stuff yet, I'll stick with goblin, bye the way ... still looking for face and harness)

Today's Event

Not really much to report back to the ole forum (does anyone actually want to read my ramble ??). Did some sweating and met a friend who wanted to go hunting with me (same old, they all wanna hunt) ... hurried back to storage and quickly sold 850 sweat for 9.44 buying me 1000 ammo (I had a little left) ... Then my computer crashed and when I re-booted he was gone :-(

Well, can't have 1k ammo wasted, RIGHT ??

got about 6 peds back, small amounts of soft & animal hide and am a green laster sniper now (hooray)

ammo gone, sweat all gone (7 Ped in the bank at least) ... Back to sweating for a day or two

ILW

PS: What are the preferred amounts people like to buy (e.g. sweat is usually 1k, at least I find that easy to sell) ... I've got like 100+ animal hide in storage, should I save up till I have 1000 (same with fruit, wool and other items) ??
I had saved 1k hide from hunting and was able to get it sold for 16ish ped. in fact I plan on save most like wool and such for at 1k... unless I really need ped

Best piece of advice is this:

If your new worried about profit/loss without depositing.I always stress work your evade... Sweating and foreging for fruits take alot of time, hours and days... Ped is not that easy to come by without depositing and making profits from your deposit... When you spend your ped that comes from sweating and fruits, um it goes quite fast while hunting or mining, because you will encounter event he most basic mos that will require to heal freaquently thus alot of your peds will go to fap decay, and ammo... If you work your evade up to 1500 at least then you might have a chance to save some ped from not having to fap so much on the lsser mobs... You will have to learn your radar safe distance vs the higher end mobs and how to avoide situations... When i started i inevested my sweat and fruits into ammo and tt rifle with amp 101 and slowly progressed up to 104 through hunting... I lost alot of peds hunting like this right away due to fap decay... This is just to get you started wisely but you will have to work your healing skills eventually and use a fap anyways but economicly this is the way evade for new poeple... One more thing while buying armor on goblin the hardest piece to get would be the goblin chest off cauts since your advanced enough yet, you can either buy it or hunt for it in a team with a more advanced player... Every other piece you can hunt for off the lesser mobs snables/comibos ect... If you decide to work your evade go vs ripper snappers youll die alot but move up quickly... or sweat exos and combibos in port atlantis or berry youngs and snables at camp pheonix... Youll have a close rez location near by... Save hunting/mining for later until you have a higher evade..

danceofdeath said:

If your new worried about profit/loss without depositing.I always stress work your evade... Sweating and foreging for fruits take alot of time, hours and days... Ped is not that easy to come by without depositing and making profits from your deposit... When you spend your ped that comes from sweating and fruits, um it goes quite fast while hunting or mining, because you will encounter event he most basic mos that will require to heal freaquently thus alot of your peds will go to fap decay, and ammo... If you work your evade up to 1500 at least then you might have a chance to save some ped from not having to fap so much on the lsser mobs... You will have to learn your radar safe distance vs the higher end mobs and how to avoide situations... When i started i inevested my sweat and fruits into ammo and tt rifle with amp 101 and slowly progressed up to 104 through hunting... I lost alot of peds hunting like this right away due to fap decay... This is just to get you started wisely but you will have to work your healing skills eventually and use a fap anyways but economicly this is the way evade for new poeple... One more thing while buying armor on goblin the hardest piece to get would be the goblin chest off cauts since your advanced enough yet, you can either buy it or hunt for it in a team with a more advanced player... Every other piece you can hunt for off the lesser mobs snables/comibos ect... If you decide to work your evade go vs ripper snappers youll die alot but move up quickly... or sweat exos and combibos in port atlantis or berry youngs and snables at camp pheonix... Youll have a close rez location near by... Save hunting/mining for later until you have a higher evade..

Some good advice there ... Yes it would make sense to sweat for a year running (to get evade up to 2-5k). Then you could hunt smaller mobs without armor (decay saved) and without fapping (the few hits you do take heal on their own, or you simply run back to safer territory after being hit). Also you would have increased your HP's by a fair few I'd say making the hunt even easier ...

HOWEVER

Once I've sweated 1k, I am bored to death (like everyone else I'd assume), so I really want to go hunting (sod the economy, LOL).

Without depositing, I've already managed (all items fully repaired) to get

- 2x solomate opalo
- 1x Omegaton a103 (that was costy to fully repair)
- 1x Fap-5
- Goblin thighs, shin, arms, glove
- Pixe harness

All in all, not too bad for just a few weeks play me thinks (although, I did get some major help from some extremely nice people)

On to of the above, my storage is slowly filling up with lots of things from hunting, fruit & (well, erm) dung. I treat all stackable items as an investment for future needs in armor, gun, higher FAP etc.

I know that things will take considerably longer for me, but most people I meet are really nice, and a good chat is always a welcome change from sweating :)

ILW

danceofdeath said:

for around 1500 evade, just with sweating, you need A LOT of time
oki, you have pretty much sweat after this, but i don't think any new player has the patience for this
but raising evade is a pretty good tip, you really should sweat longer, if bored or not, every evade point helps ;)

oh, and don't use the amp until your rifle is maxed :D

Alice said:
oh, and don't use the amp until your rifle is maxed :D

I'm trying not to (unless 2 are attacking me or I'm going after a dominant (hehehe) ... So when is my rifle maxed (roughly) ?

In Love With said:
... So when is my rifle maxed (roughly) ?

opalo at around 700 lvls rifle i think

steffel said:
opalo at around 700 lvls rifle i think

So once i have 700, I don't get any skills from my opalo anymore (or did I get that wrong) ?

thnx

In Love With said:
So once i have 700, I don't get any skills from my opalo anymore (or did I get that wrong) ?

thnx

no worries, i went to 4.5k rifle with mostly opalo..."maxed out" means you have 10/10 hit and crit ability and also your min dmg is at 50% of max dmg...those stats cant rise anymore so ... maxed out :laugh:

but probably your skills will come slower...the skill increase bonus is over as soon you max out a weapon. but skills will slow down huge anyways the higher you get. maybe check those (L) breer rifles but i dont recommend them...bit more dmg than opalo but slower, so not much more dmg/second than amped opalo. also their eco is about the same as opalo i think.

In Love With said:

thnx
you got it wrong
you still get skills, just your learning bonus will be gone as soon the weapon is maxed (that is one of the effects of learning bonus weapons).
As long you have the bonus, you gain skills faster compared to "normal" weapons, as soon its gone, your skill gain is back to normal.
BUT
after your skill bonus is gone, you have maxed stats (means, in the case of opalo, 4-8 damage, and 10/10 hit (crit-) Hitability
compared to a jester with 2.4-8 or so, and maybe 0.6 hit ability
means you will always deal at least 4 damage with an opalo
when you add an 103 now, you will be ALWAYS between 10-20
thats why you should wait until its maxed, you get more, how was it called once?
bang per buck :D

level 700 sounds ok, but i dont know for sure, because i never had learning bonus with the opalo (too skilled :rolleyes: , and unlocked MMS at lvl 800 rifle :laugh: )
happy skilling ;)

steffel said:
no worries, i went to 4.5k rifle with mostly opalo..."maxed out" means you have 10/10 hit and crit ability and also your min dmg is at 50% of max dmg...those stats cant rise anymore so ... maxed out :laugh:

but probably your skills will come slower...the skill increase bonus is over as soon you max out a weapon. but skills will slow down huge anyways the higher you get. maybe check those (L) breer rifles but i dont recommend them...bit more dmg than opalo but slower, so not much more dmg/second than amped opalo. also their eco is about the same as opalo i think.

If you say 10/10, does that mean I hit every time I shot at a mob?

And oh, eco is vitally important for me (since every ped is hard earned in EU), so I'll stick with the ole opalo for as long as possible.

ILW

In Love With said:
If you say 10/10, does that mean I hit every time I shot at a mob?
not while lag, then your chance is around 0.1/10 :D , means, pure luck
you shouldn't shoot when the mob is moving sidewards, or turning around to attack you (strange "hit boxes", lag etc.)
just when it is running to you, or standing still (quite hard to miss then)
but beware, standing still is sometimes a lag too, so, if you don't hit a standing mob, wait a couple of sec
In Love With said:
And oh, eco is vitally important for me (since every ped is hard earned in EU), so I'll stick with the ole opalo for as long as possible.
ILW
stay a long time with the opalo and amp
best around 3 weapons
M2100 (tt pistol) for minimal finishing (2-4 dam per pec more or less)
opalo, maybe with 101 (5.5-11 for around 3 pec)
and opalo with 103 or 104 (10-20 or 11-22)
you would just skill ranged related skills this way
eco up to perfection :) since you can kill anything at lowest cost possible
and you have an option for changing to handgun later
another reason for a handgun as "emergency" weapon, the ammo is not used when you skill rifle
so, if you are going berserk and shoot all your rifle ammo, but the big bad angry snable is still alive, you can change to handgun :D

btw, a long time means around level 3000 in skilling
i don't like the limited stuff too, btw, doesn't mean it is bad, but well, your decision

lol... As always Alice, great advice.

My strategy is to get my HP's up so I can hunt without armor for exa's and other little gremlins ... FAP FAP FAP FAP (I know its expensive, but many skills are HP-related) and go to the next one...

I haven't figured out whether to use armor when sweating

Pro's

- longer sweating time (don't think I ever got killed really)
- more sweat
- more skills (don't you just love standing in front of an exa until he (she ??) gets bored and finally leaves you alone

Con's

- Costs involved (decay)

So, what is the better option ... I am inclined to say that both methods are probably about the same

In Love With said:
lol... As always Alice, great advice.
of course :rolleyes:
In Love With said:
My strategy is to get my HP's up so I can hunt without armor for exa's and other little gremlins ... FAP FAP FAP FAP (I know its expensive, but many skills are HP-related) and go to the next one...
well, for HP you need some more skills, im at 122 atm, but well, im not THAT less skilled (still noob i know, maybe even n00b :silly2: )
means, it will take some time until your hp are up, and you can for sure hunt without armor, especially with opalo and amp (just use a finishing weapon later), as soon your rifle skill is high enough
i can also suggest to hunt plumas later, nice little birdies
In Love With said:
I haven't figured out whether to use armor when sweating

- longer sweating time (don't think I ever got killed really)
- more sweat
- more skills (don't you just love standing in front of an exa until he (she ??) gets bored and finally leaves you alone
hell no

maybe i should explain it, well, when you sweat atm, you want cash and/or skills
armor won't give you skills (or better said, more skills) and you will have to use either a part or the whole money from sweating just to repair the armor, overall, pretty useless
of course, you don't need to fap, but back in my sweating days, i never fapped or used armor
(du Warmduscher, Rüstungsnutzer und sweat-fapper du :rolleyes: )
simply don't do it, isn't useful

well, use sweat and run tactic with snablesnots or similar slow animals
no armor needed, quite the same amout of sweat and evade skills, and no broken concentration
it is the tactic i used, and i still think its the best sweat tactic
(why? simple; i used it, and developped it close to perfection :yup: )
but my main goal was mainly evade skills, but the amout of sweat you get, is higher than you get in group sweating in phoenix (just if you count the lag my tactic is far better), and pretty much the same as combibo sweating, since the time you have to run and concentrate in my tactic, is compesated with the broken concentration in the stand infront of it and sweat
hard to describe, better to show ;)

Vorwärts Parker

LOL

I still think that using armor has benefits (myabe I'm just lucky but the decay on my almost complete goblin set) is really low ... I go sweat (say 100 in about 20 minutes) and need about 20 pecs to repair it fully again.

But without armor, I need at least 30-40 min to gain 100 (running loses time, and so does dying) ... Plus I gain evade skills much faster by standing in front of the little pet (I find exa's cute !!) rather then running away ... Well, I'll do some more research (some more sweating) and see how it goes

ILW

PS: Sweating skill - 160 (hunting you down Alice, at least on that one ;-)

In Love With said:

Vorwärts Parker

LOL

I still think that using armor has benefits (myabe I'm just lucky but the decay on my almost complete goblin set) is really low ... I go sweat (say 100 in about 20 minutes) and need about 20 pecs to repair it fully again.

But without armor, I need at least 30-40 min to gain 100 (running loses time, and so does dying) ... Plus I gain evade skills much faster by standing in front of the little pet (I find exa's cute !!) rather then running away ... Well, I'll do some more research (some more sweating) and see how it goes

ILW

PS: Sweating skill - 160 (hunting you down Alice, at least on that one ;-)
well, i give you a goal
go to atlas haven
ill show you my sweat and run tactic ;)
180 in sweating, but well, i will join the race when i unlocked coolness, it is just a matter of time
and remember, i have higher evade and HP, a good sweat tactic AND a focus chip :D

Alice said:
and remember, i have higher evade and HP, a good sweat tactic AND a focus chip :D

stop showing of, LOL. Well if we go sweating, I'd be more than obliged to say thanks for receiving some free focus from you (to even things out a little :)

hehehehe

The race is on my friend (pretty much all I can at the moment being broke and all that)

ILW

In Love With said:
stop showing of, LOL. Well if we go sweating, I'd be more than obliged to say thanks for receiving some free focus from you (to even things out a little :)

hehehehe

The race is on my friend (pretty much all I can at the moment being broke and all that)

ILW
don't force me to a challenge, else i will come and join the race
I will be wearing my orange battle suit !!! :cool:

Alice said:
don't force me to a challenge, else i will come and join the race
I will be wearing my orange battle suit !!! :cool:

throwing down the gauntlet

Sweat-War is on my friend (I'll be the first Entropia Sweat Master there is, LMAO)

In Love With said:
throwing down the gauntlet

Sweat-War is on my friend (I'll be the first Entropia Sweat Master there is, LMAO)
to be fair, ill give you a headstart ;)

Alice said:
to be fair, ill give you a headstart ;)

Well thank you Sir,

I shall use the time wisely to acquire well needed skills ... Am planning a big (10k) hunt soon, so will need more sweat anyway to support that hunt !!

ILW

PS: How much would one pay for 1000 dung (I know its close to being worthless, but was wondering)?

Also the dung stinks my storage out and half of my fruit has gone bad being that close to the dung. Last time I went hunting people cam up to me sniffed my armor and asked me what pig farm I was living in ??

I feel enough is enough, the dung needs to go (anyone into this dirty stuff ???)

In Love With said:
Well thank you Sir,

I shall use the time wisely to acquire well needed skills ... Am planning a big (10k) hunt soon, so will need more sweat anyway to support that hunt !!

ILW

PS: How much would one pay for 1000 dung (I know its close to being worthless, but was wondering)?

Also the dung stinks my storage out and half of my fruit has gone bad being that close to the dung. Last time I went hunting people cam up to me sniffed my armor and asked me what pig farm I was living in ??

I feel enough is enough, the dung needs to go (anyone into this dirty stuff ???)
dunno about the price
but i have 2 options for your dung
one i use myself :D
first, for the hardcore fruitgatherer, take enough dung with you to raise your weight until you just can walk anymore, means autorun R works like autowalk then
since fruit can be found better with walking, than can be a slow option (especially to go back)
option 2
you now that the storage can hold max 500 items, but a few post ago you asked how so many can fit in such a low space
the answer was that you can increase it
by dragging someone to above the buttom line of the storage
now, you do this some time, to widen your storage
in the lower left corner, you place your dung now
and voila, a big storage that stays that big ;)
(maybe i should write some notes, "Alice tips, what to do with shit")

Some thoughts

First of all, this forum is a fountain of knowledge ... I've been reading lots of threads regarding about every topic there is in EU.

Since I would like to keep mine alive too (some people told me they like it), here are another couple of questions

Currently, when hunting, I'm using

1x opalo
1x opalo & Omegaton A103

Since my skills are all in the green/beginner area I prefer going for young/mature exa's and other little gremlin stuff. I try not to use the amp as I still miss lots of shots (but its good to have one just in case 2 or 3 are attacking you :)

Since the opalo is pretty much the best eco-gun for little money, I'm inclined to say I'll use it for a long long long long long time :)

However, in addition I was thinking of getting a pistol as well (only burns 1 ammo) to finish mobs off (still cheaper then the opalo without amp, right?). That way I skill in other combat areas as well... I was thinkin of just buying the tt-pistol for a few ped

good idea, or not ??? (purely from an eco point of view)

Also, I admire those folks swinging long blades and would like to start doing that as well at one point. Reason being is that I've read that you get some skill that are related to your HP's and it bugs me that I'm still at only 91 (after 2 weeks of solid play)

good idea, or not ??? (purely from an eco point of view)

thnx
ILW

My first (almost) global

There I was on my second 1k hunt today and had already blown 700 bullets with loot being poorer then ever

I'd checked half way and had less then a ped and 10 animal hide. Then I hit 5 bloody mobs in a row without loot and was down to my last 300.

Turp, no Although they are fun killing with just one shot [if equipped with amp]) but I miss too many ... Exa young yes ... a fair few shots later ....

9 PED
27 PEC
Pixie harness

WOHOOOOOO

If that would have been a big atrox, I'm sure I'd seen myself in the HOF, hehehe

Anyway, really happy about this (as I can go straight back now with another 1k ammo skilling :)

ILW

PS: anyone got a recommendation on my previous question (merci, danke, thank you)

In Love With said:
However, in addition I was thinking of getting a pistol as well (only burns 1 ammo) to finish mobs off (still cheaper then the opalo without amp, right?). That way I skill in other combat areas as well... I was thinkin of just buying the tt-pistol for a few ped
see my previous post, so, yes, a good idea ;)
In Love With said:
Also, I admire those folks swinging long blades and would like to start doing that as well at one point. Reason being is that I've read that you get some skill that are related to your HP's and it bugs me that I'm still at only 91 (after 2 weeks of solid play)
wonder why you like those ppl :rolleyes:
anyway, don't skill too many stuff, would cost more, especially since there is no "melee opalo", means, the eco you have with the opalo after lets say level 1000, you won't find in the longswords. Yes there is a tt longsword, yes it does 10-20 dam then, but it is SLOW, i mean very slow.
Enough until the learning bonus is gone, but then you would need a axe2x0, and those won't be maxed out for a LONG time

In Love With said:
9 PED
27 PEC
Pixie harness
nice
In Love With said:
If that would have been a big atrox, I'm sure I'd seen myself in the HOF, hehehe
most likely not, you had got fem vigilante arms (13 ped), 1 atrox skin, and 30 ped
In Love With said:
PS: anyone got a recommendation on my previous question (merci, danke, thank you)
yes :D

So many things, so little knowledge

After yesterday's greeeat hunt I have started re-arranging my storage (thanks Alice for the tipps) ... So, I find lots and lots of items in there of which I have no clue to what they are good for ?

wool, skin etc ... okay, that's for clothes me thinks

but

Atrox claw?
Iron Stone?
Hair gel?
Angel Armor? (okay, just joking :)
moselix tooth?

... I'm sure I've got much more (just can't remember the names). Tried to check pe-wiki (some of those got quite a mark-up) but it doesn't give detailed info for what items are used for

Thanks

ILW

Back