what armour and gun is the best 4hunting feff warlords

Tawhid

Provider
Society
The Knights Of Calypso
Dragon 'Shadow' Wolf
:D i was wondring whatsthe best 4hunting feff warlords and where do they live :D

west of fury are some afaik
i can kill them with kat honor pretty easily, so, something around 40-60 should do it

korss + kobold.

what anygun with 40-60 damage? and what about armour :eek:

armour definately kobolt, but if you have the peds, gremlin and Viking are good too!
Weapon, standard tt maxed out with a nice amp106, or, see which (L) (limited) weapon you have maxed out and choose the one with most damage per second.

I take clan warriors with shogun and ewe ep-40 with amp104, but im not economic :D its fun
you can always get info at http://www.pe-wiki.info look at armor and then sort according to cold damage ( feffs do cold 65% and some impact 35%)

ghost is a possible armor too
i kill clan warlords with ghost and honor
quite eco ;)

heh, yeah I do 'em in rascal with my merc +103 but only when i feel like bleeding peds :p

As Aio said, korss & kobald would be a nice combo.

Feffoids do cold damage, so any armor that has that protection.
good cheap choice is kobold.

weapon, anything that does around 50 damage. u might need a fap too thogh, i.e. fap-50.

and u can find them on W of Fury, or far W of Hades, the blue area.

get a gun with 60+ dmg/sec and you don't need an armor ;)

J.

best is viking+5b and aimk2. actualy you dont need armor with aimk2 on those :D
.. not even a FAP

Kobold is sufficient, but unless you pack a punch (or a good FAP) the Clan Warlords will get you. ;)

Ya... i guess to answer your question... Ancient Imp MK2 & no armor :p

If you want affordable... get your self Kobold and Korss 400L ... and hope you keep looting more 400l's ;)

alternative to armor can be higher defensive skills in combo with high dmg weapon and/or fap

Kobold is a good inexpensive armor with cold protection, and Bear has cold protection if you have it or can afford it. Since it's been a challenge finding Bear shins to complete the armor, I've been wearing Kobold shins while doing Feffs and it works great.

I've been looting Korss 400's but never really used one, but after I bought one off Moonie that he looted the other night when we were out and slapped a 104 on it I've found that they work really great. Not sure I will continue to use them bcuz I can get even a little more dmg with my 2875 and the 104 and it works just as well if not better since the two weapons are pretty close in stats. The 2875 is a more expensive weapon if you can find one, but the Korss 400's are going for a pretty decent penny at auction these days too if they have enough TT value.

I've been having a love affair with Feffs recently and last night was my biggest night yet. Right out the gate I got a 49 ped 75 pec loot on a Champion and it just got better as the night went on. I ended up with 621 ped total not to mention what I'll get for the 62+ ped Korss 400 I looted in a global that I put up at auction.

I agree with the majority here ... get yourself some Kobold and a Korss 400 and go have yourself some FUN. :tongue2:

splash out on viking, and if u get bored of hunting feffs, u can switch to hunting thorofoids, :)

CareBear said:
Ya... i guess to answer your question... Ancient Imp MK2 & no armor :p

If you want affordable... get your self Kobold and Korss 400L ... and hope you keep looting more 400l's ;)

hehe...i totally agree with that ;)

You can also find a few Clan Warlords north and north west from Tethys Creek. Also lots of Champions there which are practically a Clan Warlord. Not too far from the TP either. Snargs, Molisks, Faucervix, Maffoids and the odd Atrox roam those parts to. Ghost and 4D(L) plates and you can also hunt Thorifoids with a half decent FAP and a bit of luck, providing you don't get mobbed ;)

soundboy

ok i might gat viking if i get a big enough global but what gunmainly except korss :D

I manage with kobold +mk2+104+merc+104 but have to fap sometimes. Very cheap setup though.

is viking any good for hunting args :D

... please look at the stats of these armours before asking things like that :/

Bear and a big sword work lovely.... after a Bravo tag or two. Melee was made for big Feffs IMO:)

I usally wear my gremlin and use a mk2+104...works well and not TOO expensive..some fappin is necessary tho.. ;)
An opalo+104 is good on smaller feffs imo.
Grem's not the ultimate armor for feff, but a good allround that works on most medium mobs.

Alice said:
west of fury are some afaik
i can kill them with kat honor pretty easily, so, something around 40-60 should do it

For a gun, kat sure gives a lot of LB skills... :laugh:

ive actually decided for gremlin but the gun... :laugh:

Merc is cool, Korss gives better damage average if you can use the skill-up... anything hitting 36 or above can fell these things ok.

Best form of armour available and is incredably cheap:

Other people!

Go on a team hunt :) I might be still a newbie as stats go but I've taken down a few of said beasties with a little help! :)

Back