Security Update

What security update???? %$#%#$%# you MA! Fix the damn "loot lag" because your service you provide to your customers is unplayable because of the poor maintenance and other crappy sw/hw you use in your HQ. Spend less on vacation/bussiness trips and less time on your dreams... rather start fixing serious things!

Anyway better crappy patch than no patch at all...so, welcome back all who were "banned/unable" to make new or "duplicate/multiple" accounts, happy playing, don`t loot too much thou, rather do the street trade in ur underwear!:silly2:

dbelinfante said:
+rep to Bertha (yes really! Try it!).

So now those scamming Romanians will flood EU again? :D :D

hahahah I saw this as a joke first time I read it.... but anyway not gona get into the argument jsut letting ya know some of us do under stand abit of tounge in cheek

but I wont +rep you cause everyone else might -rep me and I gota keep my rep hehehe

The_Distant_one said:
hahahah I saw this as a joke first time I read it.... but anyway not gona get into the argument jsut letting ya know some of us do under stand abit of tounge in cheek

but I wont +rep you cause everyone else might -rep me and I gota keep my rep hehehe

Thx. That's good enough for me.

aaa i dont get it... if u have a problem with romanians just talk with a romanian face in face and let him talk and then u can say something ... but don't say that Romanian are scamers cause i know alot of high romanian players in high socs...dont put all romanians in the same boul... and btw most of scamers ur not from romania there from America...oo and Romania wasn't baned.. i tell u for sure... and if u want u can -rep me but im telling this because i know what im talking...

Best wishes from Bucharest,
Sebasrb

sebasrb said:
aaa i dont get it... if u have a problem with romanians just talk with a romanian face in face and let him talk and then u can say something ... but don't say that Romanian are scamers cause i know alot of high romanian players in high socs...dont put all romanians in the same boul... and btw most of scamers ur not from romania there from America...oo and Romania wasn't baned.. i tell u for sure... and if u want u can -rep me but im telling this because i know what im talking...

Sebasrb
I
T

W
A
S

A

J
O
K
E
!

ok ok .. it was a joke but not a cute one cause at this subject u cant make jokes like this...

U sure can. But not all will appreciate it. :silly2:

silverbane said:
U sure can. But not all will appreciate it. :silly2:

Of course not.

But it has nothing to do with prejudice, let alone racism. Ridiculous accusations.

sebasrb said:
aaa i dont get it... if u have a problem with romanians just talk with a romanian face in face and let him talk and then u can say something ... but don't say that Romanian are scamers cause i know alot of high romanian players in high socs...dont put all romanians in the same boul...
You are right people should not say all Romanians are scammers. Same as people should not say all English football fans are hooligans, but they do even in jest. Either try to see the funny side or ignore them. You know the truth of the matter ;)

sebasrb said:
and btw most of scamers ur not from romania there from America...oo and Romania wasn't baned.. i tell u for sure... and if u want u can -rep me but im telling this because i know what im talking...

Sebasrb
Im sorry but how can you say "dont put all Romanians in the same bowl" then turn round and say that its the Americans that are scammers. Perhaps you should take your own advice and not stereotype American players. :wise:

dbelinfante said:
+rep to Bertha (yes really! Try it!).

So now those scamming Romanians will flood EU again? :D :D

I took this as a joke too, even if it's a little mispropriate with actual events that makes everyone's nerves heat very hot.

Enum said:
Pick a side and stick with it. ;)

I pick the side that holds the gun :D

Mkdesign said:
I took this as a joke too, even if it's a little mispropriate with actual events that makes everyone's nerves heat very hot.

Exactly. Thank you. For me, the 'hotness' is all the more reason to make a joke. Things get way too serious sometimes. :cool:

i know that i over reacted i have alot of friends from America and i know that scamers can be from everywhere not only from romania or america what i wanted to say is was that there ur some from America i didn't wanted to say all of them are ... why dont we make peace and have a nice play??? :tiphat:

sebasrb said:
i know that i over reacted i have alot of friends from America and i know that scamers can be from everywhere not only from romania or america what i wanted to say is was that there ur some from America i didn't wanted to say all of them are ... why dont we make peace and have a nice play??? :tiphat:

Done. :beerchug: :grouphug: :tiphat: :makelove: :rofl:

Someone would please care to explain wtf is actually changed about this ban?
Cos I fail to see. You still need verification of ID so the ban is still in place. Ppl were able to create accounts if they had their IDs sent to MA. I see no change here only a marketing joke.

Eld said:
Someone would please care to explain wtf is actually changed about this ban?
Cos I fail to see. You still need verification of ID so the ban is still in place. Ppl were able to create accounts if they had their IDs sent to MA. I see no change here only a marketing joke.
I haven't checked, but I'd like to think that MA is not blanket-blocking entire countries anymore, but applying checks on a person-to-person basis.

Could be just wishful thinking of course. :dunce:

Back