my first failed Robotmission

Sonne

Old Alpha
Sonja Sonne 1st
Hi all !!

as you have heard maybe, I yesterday found a Robot Beacon in Loot window after I found a Spacecraft and destroyed it.

then I used this Beacon to find the Position I have to go for teleporting to the Bot-Base.

finally I found the marked area and used the Beacon to call the botshuttle wich should bring me to the Botstation.

I needed 3 tries finally to enter the Shuttle successfull because of attacking Araneatrox and Atrax Providers.

Finally I entered the Laser Steps and came inside the Shuttle.
I had to use the beacon a 2nd time to use this shuttle.

Then I arrived at the stations hangar where my Quest should start.

A 3rd time I had to use the Beacon to teleport to the hall where I had to start this mission.

Its a very well and beautifull made Adventure there.

My Problem was that I got attacked from a few Drones 01 and 02 wich were hidden or stucking inside the Station Walls, maybe a graphic problem from MA.

Normally I have no problems with Drones and so, but the fact that I only saw the red dots on my radar and not the Drones itself on those I could aim. they hitted me many times without I was able to react and kill them because I could not see them.

I healed myself many times and finally I was able to kill 3 Drones before I got a CTD.

After relogging I surely was died, many times this happens while hunting on normal Mobs after CTD too.

This was my Quest...before I was able to kill all Bots and maybe open some Robot Storage Boxes (thats only possible after you have killed all Bots because the Boxes are coppled with an mechanism wich only gets locked after killing all Enemies).

I wrote a support Case about this to MA but I doubt that I will get another Chance to absolve this Quest.

You all know: MA gives no Compensation for CTDs.

I think it was a Problem from MA Servers (I use DSL 3000) but I think I will not have any success to get a compensation back.

So I only can show you the screenies I made and talk alittle about the Robot Quest.

Enjoy it !!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:( Now I really want to try a spaceship mission. Those pictures look great.

Aren't you a bit naked to fight robots? :D

Willing said:
:( Now I really want to try a spaceship mission. Those pictures look great.

Aren't you a bit naked to fight robots? :D

Hi !!

haha seems so yes, I wanted to check them out and far that I could see there mostly where only Drones :tongue2: with a good FAP its not a big Problem to kill Drones, I use EMT Kit 2600 its oki that way :)

Very nice pics Sonne :) hopefully i'll find a beacon too soon :) I'd love to try one of those ship quest out too :)

To bad about the problems though, i hope Ma give's you compensation, would be cool of them :)

Greetz

ElbryanWolf said:
Very nice pics Sonne :) hopefully i'll find a beacon too soon :) I'd love to try one of those ship quest out too :)

To bad about the problems though, i hope Ma give's you compensation, would be cool of them :)

Greetz

Yeah, compensation would be cool :)

Wolf, would you go in team or @ your own?

Rasta said:
Yeah, compensation would be cool :)

Wolf, would you go in team or @ your own?

no idea if its possible to try this in Team, think we will see in future if it works or not.

For sure if I did not own full Angel when I find my next Beacon I probably would try it in Team :p

haha oki, I think Im able to win one of those Quest alone too exept I have Unluck with stucking Drones in Walls and CTD again :eek:

Well, sounds like a lot of fun :). Too bad you CTD'd and had so many problems in there. Would have been nice to see what loot you would get :). Hope MA does something for you. I guess if you die you can't go back to that beacon?

hi !

no if you died its not possible anymore to go there again if you are inside the Quest :(

Sonne said:
hi !

no if you died its not possible anymore to go there again if you are inside the Quest :(

Oh :( Sonne thats really bad i hope MA give you somthing as it was a bug that got you killed

Last edited:
Hi there :)

yes I had a time limit too, thats another problem while this Quest and I hope MA can make it possible to give some little more time for this Quest :D

That looks like fun! :D
Thanks for the pics. Better luck on the next robot spaceship. ;)

I WANNA GO IN A ROBOT SHIP .... IF ANYONE has a beacon and is planning a trip... INVITE ME PLS :)

Back