Hello everybody

-Archangel-

Old Alpha
Hi
I hope that I can have fun here, find usefull information and give something back in return ;)

:beerchug: Hello there :) , Big welcome to you :)

Hi Archangel. Welcome :)

hi, i hope u have fun here aswell :D

That´s the spririt thing ;)
:rolleyes: (Just saw Addams fam) Welcome

holla back :kos:

Welcome to EF enjoy :girl:

Welcome im new to and Arch, i hope you dont mind me introducing my self on your topic, its just there like 4 pages of topics i figure more chance of me getting a reply here.

Hello my name is Danynn, and im dggood in any online game i play. I love palying online games and am always looking for more. Now that ive seen this game i think i wont be looking to much more :D.

I also try lerning as many differant scripting languages as possible, i know html and i can under stand a bit of mysql by really need to lern it propperly i also triend to lern php but found it to hard.

im a 14 year old kid (turning 14 in 8 days :D) that was a really good soccer aplyer untill i become a computer nerd:p. i jsut always go on the computer now but yeah thats me :D

:S why i dont understand why :(

plus to late considering that u played for 6 years havent palyed for a club in 2 years only for schoool not as good so it would be really hard to go back

i dont understand is this a joke coz like not funny

don't give up soccer (football) for games, that's what I'm saying, and you don't need to be amazing to have fun at it, just good to get outdoors and interact with the world around you.

Agreed, nothing wrong with computers and online games, just don't let them take over your life ;)

Seriosly, i promise you that you will have time for soccer and computers..enjoy your childhood instead :)

lol yeh i still play i just paly for the school :p and also shool holidays have started where i live :D YAY!!! so i will be here alot :p posting

Back