Killer NIC

Robotek

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Botek Robotek Jura
Hehe, wonder when there will be a need for a thing like that in eu, I think never ever. Not before MA changes the whole engine and tweaks the system to the extreme, buys the best servers in the whole planet, then maybe.

This gizmo costs only 2800ped...:laugh:

http://gear.ign.com/articles/729/729557p1.html

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

while i dont question that it is likely good quality, it's gay that yet another company tries to capitalize on the lame "EXTREME!!!!!11!!!" culture that todays MTV corrupted youth worship.

Yeah well, they all get back to good old rock`n roll culture after they get picked up with a spoon from a rough hard tarmac. That is if they survive the ordeal..:D

That nic is actually quite good, and i think it would actually improve pe.. cause pe's netcode aint the best.. or so it seems atleast.

But the tests that has been done with the card is about 9% fps improvement and umm roughly the same for ping if i remember correct. :)

So it's a darn nice thing to have :D

Legion said:
That nic is actually quite good, and i think it would actually improve pe.. cause pe's netcode aint the best.. or so it seems atleast.

But the tests that has been done with the card is about 9% fps improvement and umm roughly the same for ping if i remember correct. :)

So it's a darn nice thing to have :D

Agree, It is one hell of a network card, with Its own 400Mhz processor.
Would be nice to know the improvment, if anybody do the actual test on entropia.:silly2:

Back