Weeee!!! Got me an AS-147!!! :)

jak

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
Yup, I bought myselfe an AS-147! :D

And I love the thing... Rear hog on peds to use but taking out atrox Doms is soooo much easier!!! :D

This is but one of the globals I've gotten so far with the thing. Oops, there was an ESI in the loot and wood. :p

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

gratz man. got one a week ago (or so) and love it :D

Nice buy...

*looks at the ammo left in the screenie*
I think you'll need to buy some more ammo for it soon, though.

How much did you pay?

yah, its a very nice gun :) now try the mod 117 and you will never stop smiling :D

guess i should stop looking for one for you then :)

gratz

I've used the AS147 for a long time, and have always loved it. So gratz there.
Then I tried a socmate's ML35... and was sold. There was a long discussion then on the merits of both (I was in favour of the 147 then, due to its higher dmg/sec, counting with Dante of course), others said that the far better range of the ML outweighs this advantage, and it has better economy.

They were right.

There is one thing that the AS147 does better than the ML35, and that is unarmored PK'ing. So in the ring, against an equal opponent with an ML35, you will win more than you loose.

And the rapidfire of the 147 never fails to put a smile on my face.

Reactions: jak
Grats Jak,

We briefly spoke eachother yesterday when you were looking for the 147. I'm happy that you found it.

I myself bought yesterday an urban stalker. I'm looking forward to test it this afternoon. :cool:

Reactions: jak
Estrella said:
Grats Jak,

We briefly spoke eachother yesterday when you were looking for the 147. I'm happy that you found it.

I myself bought yesterday an urban stalker. I'm looking forward to test it this afternoon. :cool:

Urban stalker is a nice gun :) this is the gun i had the most time in PE i think. exept my Sollomate Outbacko which i just got in the inv lol.

Cheap price compared to its big brother Jungle. and more dmg/speed that ML. But only 120 range and a biit lesser Eco..

i think you will like it :)

dbelinfante said:
Then I tried a socmate's ML35... and was sold. There was a long discussion then on the merits of both (I was in favour of the 147 then, due to its higher dmg/sec, counting with Dante of course), others said that the far better range of the ML outweighs this advantage, and it has better economy.

They were right.

There is one thing that the AS147 does better than the ML35, and that is unarmored PK'ing. So in the ring, against an equal opponent with an ML35, you will win more than you loose.

no they wasnt right, and yes they were :p
it all depends on what you hunt, for alot of mobs you will seldom get the chance to use the full ml range.

and comparing both with dante the as 147 has better economy ;)

but its all in your needs, myself i would never chose a rifle for my only weapon but then again i got 99range as it is on my carbine :)

back on topic, its a awsome gun for a rather low pricetag

Vedder said:
Nice buy...

*looks at the ammo left in the screenie*
I think you'll need to buy some more ammo for it soon, though.

How much did you pay?

hehe, just shows you have to realy hunt to get the globals. ;) I started with 100peds ammo just to test my new gun. :D

And as for price. :O I think I paid way too much. :( Was over 3.7k in the end... But I wanted it and thus was a bit dumb. :p :eek:

spod said:
guess i should stop looking for one for you then :)
gratz
Thanks mate. :)

dbelinfante said:

They were right.

Thanks mate. After hunting about 500peds ammo on the AS-147 in the first day of having it.... Was at the rig for a few hours too... I can say my beast amp is not going to do. :D Dante amp is #1 on my list now... Also my 1.6k BLP and 5k Rifle will not due. :p I think I'll have to chip BLP to bring my max damage up from the 3.x it is now. :D I'm told I'll save way more peds that way!!! :D (And I'm not a chipper. :p this should be a good test to see if it is werth chipping for me. )

But in all, I love my new weapon. Will cover my extravigent hunting. After all, I only do extragigent hunting from my profits on my normal hunting. And I'm happy to have a weapon that can do the job, (with dante of course!). LOL, I'm only kicking myselfe now, as I could have bought many better weapons for the price I'm paying now, long ago. :p

:)

Last edited:
Estrella said:
Grats Jak,

Thanks. And yes, you were rather friendly, I aprieciate that. :)

Please let me know how the Urban Stalker works out. That was another on my list, but the price was/is a bit high for me atm. And I was thinking the cost and all might make me think twice about it. But please tell me how you like it. :)

grats....I too use that gun and love the heck out of it, only problem is, use of my mk2 or opalo is severely low. ;) I just cant go back to slow hunting lol

jak said:
Thanks. And yes, you were rather friendly, I aprieciate that. :)

Please let me know how the Urban Stalker works out. That was another on my list, but the price was/is a bit high for me atm. And I was thinking the cost and all might make me think twice about it. But please tell me how you like it. :)

I like my new urban stalker. :D

But not as a single gun though. I'm now looking for an adj v1 to make myself a nice hunting combo.

Untill now I was using adj hero, so it takes some effort for me to get used to the higher decay costs of BLP and ofc to build up my BLP-skills which are still far behind.

Hope to see you around Jak. Let's put those new rifles at work. :sniper:

Back