Is "beauty" going to be hip?

Its gonna be hip for a little while. But then its gonna die. People are going to be getting hair cuts but then they will turn away when nothing new for the profession comes out. If they do implement Tattoos and new hair styles then yes it will be more fun and maybe last longer.

i wonder if paint will be used for hair color?

Etopia said:
because they are noob :laugh:

about price , i tryed som hair cuting with friend today.
i have not take carre to decay.but it dont looks like horrible ( on tool at least dunno for chair).
we finiched only 1 cut , so i havent gain any skill , but i had put only 1 spray +1 gel.so maybe 1 ped TT...
i guess 1 try will cost around 2 ped , maybe 3 with decay or so.thats the cost "normal" for crafting profetion.
problem will be find the dummie that whant click all the day to help at skilling...
i guess MA will create special manequi for that like dummies hair cut stylle , that decay on eatch cut ...

so the scissors did not decay 100%?

hmmmm we did it Saturday and the scissors went from 24 tt to 0, didn't check the chair. Maybe it depends on how much stuff you change?

Well I think it's just good that they made it expensive to skill, I think they meant it not be a skilling profession. The best haricutter will be the one with most customers.

Etopia said:
about price , i tryed som hair cuting with friend today.
i have not take carre to decay.but it dont looks like horrible ( on tool at least dunno for chair).
we finiched only 1 cut , so i havent gain any skill , but i had put only 1 spray +1 gel.so maybe 1 ped TT...
i guess 1 try will cost around 2 ped , maybe 3 with decay or so.thats the cost "normal" for crafting profetion.
problem will be find the dummie that whant click all the day to help at skilling...
i guess MA will create special manequi for that like dummies hair cut stylle , that decay on eatch cut ...

nice decay and not that huge for begining, but the tools+chairs cost a lot (4me :tongue2: :laugh: ) (60 tool and ~300 peds chair... right??)and damn... i wanna get my tiny hands on one of these. Hope the prices will get cheraper and cheaper every day :D cuz God damn it I love to do hairstyling; IRL 2 :D
I had a lot of hair styles; had 0.5 cm to 30 cm hair lenght :tongue2: and I just love to "play" with it.
Anyways... hope it will be a hip... or not cuz this way I'll play a lot and became the biggest hairstyler :tongue2: **Dreaming **

Etopia said:

Isnt that what noobs at PA are for? :silly2:

New profession for noobs: be a practise head for cutting. :girl:

I just bought the hair stylist chair for 300 ped.. Im still looking for the kit ( one thats sold outside auction or in the auction with fair price BUYOUT (hate when people dont put buyout on or make it way to high)

So all of you out there! Come and get a cut soon :D
Im planning to run this profession as the one and only... so therfor im planning to create a soc with some sort of a shop name (so ppl can pm me over the soc terminal)
ps: dont know if there is another way to contact ppl :tongue2:
The place its going to run is @ genesis star apartments...

Hmm.. tell me i aint doing too much out of my soon coming "shop" ? :confused: :tongue2:

wanda said:
so the scissors did not decay 100%?
nop lol
i wonder how people can know how the things are if they add not test it first....

well :
for the chair i still do not know decay , but you can not repair it(same for all beauty furniture).so , maybe its same bug as shopkeeper or maybe the furniture does not decay , i can not say yet.
the scissors decay 18 pec .
weel i can not say it for shure , but its what mine decayed for 1 hair cut.
for the material : success depend on skill and on amount material used.i do not know if there is a limit in material used , and i do not know what skill are used.

for the hair color , i dunno since i do not got color activated.so maybe it use special tool or maybe it require skill or ....

Alex black rose said:
nice decay and not that huge for begining, but the tools+chairs cost a lot (4me :tongue2: :laugh: ) (60 tool and ~300 peds chair... right??)and damn... i wanna get my tiny hands on one of these.

thats point of vieuw , but lets looks at it in other way :
chair + scissor + apartement + light and som stuff lets round up at 1k ped

but , how mutch cost
full neme + weapon + lazer + scope ?

Etopia said:
thats point of vieuw , but lets looks at it in other way :
chair + scissor + apartement + light and som stuff lets round up at 1k ped

but , how mutch cost
full neme + weapon + lazer + scope ?

rofl good point :laugh: :laugh:
but the thing is that... I'm hunting more then other sutff, but crafting and mining to :D

Back