When u got your first global or even hof.. ?!

Miss LT

Old
Hello all i want to ask all... about "when u got your first global or even Hof :)"...who have time and wants to share the info please write! ;D

Like i got my first global after 14 days playing Entropia from Argonaut. I was very HAPPY :clap: when i got it :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I got my first global after playing for about 2 months.

I got mine in mining after 4 days...hehe

I'll share My first global & HoF stories :D

My first solo global came about 2 1/2 months in... It was from a Corn Mature at East Scylia Mountains @ 55ped if I remember correctly with 2 Kobold parts and a tentacle

My HoF happened in May It was from a Maffoid Outcast west of Fort Argus.
The Pic is posted under my achievements. I was in shock to see it was for 1030 PED!!!! I was shaking for 15-20 minutes What A Rush that was :D

had been playing about 1 month.
my first global happened to also qualify for a HOF. :tongue2:

here is the screenie taken from my soc m8's POV, as i didn't know how to take screenshots at the time.

i got my first hof after 1year of playing.. it was 66ped 66pec.. 8 months since it have passed and still no single globals

Last edited:
GoLDs said:
i got my first hof after 1year of playing.. it was 66ped 66pec.. 8 months since it have passed and still no single globals

Edit: global

I arrive planetside on 11/25, this happened 2 weeks later .. castorian enblade-a, biggest thing I had tackled (took me 2 revives if I remember) ..

It took 81 days. Exarosaurus Dominant east of Ithaca, 214 PED.

You'll never forget your first love and your first global. :D

I got mine in around 6 weeks.. It was a 90 ped something.. Don't remember the mob actually.. With the good loot I sold it ended up to be around 200.

about 7 months...271ped exa mature.

and gratz

My first hof was on an feffoid around 127ped,, back then it was MUCH, 2k was an ATH, i remember kind of 1-2loots after i got an foxtrot (i was in a team)

Don't remember exactly, but somewhere around 3 months I got this.

it was after few months in 2003, killing one allophyl.

couple weeks with occasional sweating i got this:

:cool:

my first global was about 1 1/2 mouths in hit 72ped lyst at billys but i didnt even notice it lol

Grats ;)

after a month on umbranoids =)

Ages ago a while after i started playing "for real" spending more time ingame, had mostly been nubing around til then trying to decide whether to put peds in or not... Did a classical noob mistake and bought an ff8k almost as a first weapon (dont ask...) and went out exploring. Started killing snables since it seemed like a good idea @the time with oneshot kills... (again dont ask...) Got a 130+ ped snable "something" dont remember maturity which was utter bs @the time and a rather big hof lol (like previously stated back then 1k+ loots made the ath) The wierdest part of all compared to current loot was that out of those ~130ish peds over 80ped tt was blue paint :p Actually had that paint in storage for over a year as a "totem" ;)

Never HoF'ed but my first global was a 67 ped Lyst find while mining, and it was about a month or so after I first started.

Was totally thrilled, totally stoked, and totally addicted from then on lol :)

this one is my first ever. got it after more than a year playing.

I didnt do much hunting/minning at the time.

Loot was in team, was silent, didint apear msg, no trumpets and lights at the time so...

but was a great loot, nowadays wold be a nice ubber, got a as117 a a 106 amp (i sold it for tt+80);//

oh and it thata time existed a nice profession for noob "runners":) so killing bots could be easy:)

hmm, dont remember how long i played but not that long i think, maybe a mounth or so, i hit my first global/hof on a feffoid whit a value of 1600something ped's :) i was happy yes :)) hehe

that time i was actually in + lol i had profit from my gaming time, i want it back, im soooo much down now, :laugh:

Took me 3½ months before this Bery shared his wealth.
I don't remember if I had a global earlier, but I remember that
April 2004, was a break through for me

VAT120, AS98, Crusho, Shogun thighs & FAP 15

those where the days :)

i got mine after about 3 months of playing 140 Ped molisk young i got my second and last 3 months later 53 Ped armax cow old. i'm still w8ting for 3 months to pass to get my third :D

with my female ava it took 2 days to get my first hof 2k something bristlehog no items

with dif it took 2 months to get my first global 200 something daikiba in team with vat 110 ,vigi helm female ,fap 15 and some other tt stuff :)

My first Global was a HoF with 295PED Belkar almost 3 weeks after I started playing. I hit it right inside some big Atrox and I wasn't able to defend myself really so I PM'd some guy of the Danish Mercenaries I met before (and added to my FL) and he came and defended me so I was able to extract alle the ore. He also bought all my Belkar after that. At the end I was pretty satisfied with that run.

This also proofs there are still nice people in PE, someone you only met once before, TP's out there to help you out without asking for any compensation.

GL & HF
Mike

List: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/search.php?do=searchresults&searchid=7374

Last edited:
My first hof came my second day, i was so new i had no idea what the trumpets and stuff ment. 62 ped exo with a neckbone, still got that one :)

I got "trapped" west of hades at the outpost over there so I had to fight my way back (I didn't have a tp chip at this point). I'd been playing about a month or so and I hadn't learn that big weapons mean massive loss of ped yet lol.

So out came my brand new Pride (highest damage in the Katsuichi series - which is why I bought it). Many many maffs died on my way back to hades and one game me a global which if anything was quite confusing as I couldn't quite believe 1 mob could give so many peds in loot. The best thing back then was the not yet famous akiranblade had been playing about a month longer and hadn't globalled yet and promptly went mad which pleased me far more than 7$ ever could ROFL.

Was 3 year ago.
The first i get was crafting(tailoring) ATH of 1007 ped.i was 9 in ATH list for like 6 or 8 month :)

Still waiting for a single global, my first team global was about 2 weeks ago...

Damm all you second week globalists :p

Gratz Miss LT

My first global took about 3 months to arrive but it was well worth the wait being a 1333 ped hof on an argo :D

Back