500 000 users

Stickman

Old
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Jim stick Freestone
EU is quickly closing in on a half million users. What event would you like to see as an appropriate celebration to mark the occaision?
I would like to see another cargo ship crash with ammo and items scattered about the landscape as I wasnt around during the last one that occured some two plus years ago.
Whats your idea?
Double Dee

I want a cookie

an event might be nice but thats oftern limiting mabby random usefulles items like you get at christmas would be nice that would include everyone

I want a counter that shows accounts active in the last 2 months.

Although 500,000 is a nice landmark and will undoubtedly be good PR for Mindark it is a rather misleading figure.

I know it's been said before but let's not forget that this is just registered accounts not users. As EU is free to try you should expect the number of accounts to be higher than in subscription based games.

Edit: Maybe the 500,000th user will get a badge :)

Crashed spacehsip with almost useless items sounds good. The value would go up though withina year maybe on those items, unless it is usless items we have today. I want christmas tree...

Everyone gets 500,000 ped?
Fap-500,000?
500,000 ammo?

They might just leave it and not have anything, its just another number to us, and to MA its a semi-good number. Not all those accounts are online.

Actually I'm glad they dont have 500 000 peeps online at a time... with the lag of late with the several thousand users online it would be crash city for the servers :laugh:

I would like to see all 500,000 of us show up at Tiwn :D

Maybe they will serve beer at the bars :)

Beer ? , I want a cookie

hah...we get vu.

tuesday = 1/2 mil users

reward = (bugfree) update

Since im one of those 500k users i would like a "cure" please :)

Stickman said:
EU is quickly closing in on a half million users. What event would you like to see as an appropriate celebration to mark the occaision?
I would like to see another cargo ship crash with ammo and items scattered about the landscape as I wasnt around during the last one that occured some two plus years ago.
Whats your idea?
Double Dee

Too bad 70% to 80% never come back

And only 5,000 to 10,000 are actually active.

RG

RoadGravy said:

RG

i think its quite a bit more....

RoadGravy said:

RG

I know of at least one soc with 2 actual players who have made a soc of 80+ members :whisper:

So if this is multiplied a few times, then this means...OMFG - I am one of only 20 players in EU :laugh:

I stick with my estimate of 5-8K regular players that log in at least once a week.

The next thousand newcomers, beginning with the 500.000st, will get golden sweating gloves making them able to sweat in areas like Camp Phoenix. That would explain all the problems. :wise: :D

500 000 wow, gratz MA :kos:

i think were gonna get another set of christmas cloths, i hear they have some more stocks

:D

cookie? i want a cookie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Famous Grave digger words *: I see *DEATH* people

Pollus said:
i think were gonna get another set of christmas cloths, i hear they have some more stocks

:D

I've got one of those too :silly2: makes my storage much nicer :laugh:

500 000 is very misleading.

I'd be really surprised if there was even 1% of that actually actively playing, and that is why Mindork refuse to release the figures of amount of people online concurrently etc. Another MMORPG I'm playing EVEn shows the amount of users at a time, and recently broke the world record of 30 000 players online concurrently within 1 virtual universe (ie WoW doesn't count because it's splintered).

A new set of noob clothes ... in different colors this time. So that you can become a:
  • BJ (brown, blue, black);
  • RJ (red);
  • YJ (yellow);
  • WJ (white);
  • GJ (green);
  • PJ (purple, pink);
  • DJ (dark blue, dark wine, deep cadmium);
  • LJ (light green);
  • MJ (mauve);
  • TJ (turqoise);
  • UJ (umber) or
  • VJ (violet)
:painter: :rolleyes: :painter:

I'd like the sweat to dry up around Atlantis and Phoenix so all the sweaters actually have to run around the continent and see there's more to the place than the fabled 'make a fortune using the Real Cash Economy'.

Join the 499952 people before you, and get a life in the Entropia Universe!

Wow not long to go :)

Billy (BB) said:
I would like to see all 500,000 of us show up at Tiwn :D

Now, now, Billy. That's crazy people talk. Why if someone tried to promote an idea like that, they'd go to the Entropia jail or something.

At least I think they would. The Imperial Government actually refused to tell me what part of Paragraph 16 of the Entropian Unilateral Law Act (EULA) I broke, pr what I did to break it when they locked me up for 24 hours. So who's to really say?

AG

Half a mil: id like to recieve a piece of cheese and a knife (so i can cut up the cheese)
Mil: Butter and Bread
Then ill have a CH3353 Sandwich

Somebody make sure they take a screenshot of the website when it says 500,000!

/has to go to work

Back