Exploding here!

Robotek

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Botek Robotek Jura
Ok, I am sooo damn angry right now.... therefore imma post a support ticket that I wrote just a few minutes ago. I will update this post when I get the reply from our beloved support/technical staff. So here you go copy&paste:

"Hi, I am writing this letter right after I loged off entropia... I invited my ex-society mates on a beacon mission (29PED TT), and on the 5th level (maze level) in this mission the drone03 got stuck in the wall... The drone was from that point on unable to be damaged! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE VERY WELL AWARE OF THIS BUG AS IT EXISTS FROM DAY THAT YOU CREATED BEACON MISSIONS! I am really angry at this moment, and I am wondering why you weren`t able to fix this bug for so long? Is there a point in all this, except that you know about it and you know that you only gain if this happens to 7 or more people who loose ammo and decay and have no chance to finish the mission and therefore no return in peds/items to cover our costs...following your mentality (obviously) you ONLY HOPE THAT BECAUSE OF our current loss we will deposit cash sooner than It was meant. %$#"%#$"%"#!"

Case updated!:)

22 Sep 2006 MindArk Support:
Hi,
Were you the initiator of the beacon mission? Can you add the date?
Regards,
Entropia Support
:
Hi, yes I was the initiator, and the date was: 09.09.2006. The beacon was activated some hundred meters northwest from Orthos West Mound.
Regards,
Robo
25 Sep 2006 MindArk Support:
Hi,
We have checked the log files and unfortunately it is not possible to verify the reason for the failure of this mission. However, we are aware of the costs and effort involved when running such a mission and therefore we have decided to meet you half way. A replacement beacon can be found in your storage.
Regards,
Entropia Support

Thumbs up MA!!!:thumbup: :clap: This time they made me really happy, I love the "half way" thing...hehe, wonder when they will begin to compensate for the decay and ammo lost...

And on top of all this I would like all of you who did have the same bug happening, reply here, If you remember If It happened on the "maze" level of beacon mission... maybe we can help MA to fix this thing sooner, If It turns out that the drones tend to get stuck only on "maze" levels...?! Any replyes will be greatly appreciated.

Robo:smoke:

Last edited:
Well you'll get a reply, sometime.
I got most of my cases updated within a day though.

Sorry to see you couldent finish the mission, you could have got anything good.

The more rude you are, the less they help you. :wise:

Mkdesign said:
The more rude you are, the less they help you. :wise:

I don`t expect any help here... There is no theory that they would help even If I wrote in flowers from eden. (Had a similar issue some time ago, and I wrote as polite as I could, but they said we cannot verify etc. blablabla)

I just wonder why is It so damn hard to make a fix for things that really take out all the fun.

The more I think about this the more angry I get.... Why did they add the F*%$$ Goetheburg ship and other crappy useless things before they take care of the quality in their product!?

Isn't that clear enought?!?

"They cannot verify."

They want screenshots ;)

the more that defines it, the more likely you are getting a beacon back :rolleyes:

Mkdesign said:
Isn't that clear enought?!?

"They cannot verify."

They want screenshots ;)

the more that defines it, the more likely you are getting a beacon back :rolleyes:

Is that a new thing? Because they didn`t ask for any screenshots, at the case from a few months ago. In fact at that time I wrote them that I got screenshots, wrote them the time, location..of the bug event...but they didn`t say "super nice, send us those screenshots and If we then see with our eagle eyes that you are not lying we will then gladly compensate you with a new beacon".

:mad:
my Soc did a mission last night! Yes some of the Drones got stuck but we moved around so they would come after us. With the new way that drones act and they come straight to your face. If every one backed off and let the drone come to you. I understand why you are so angry but the drones need some room too. Yes they need to fix "This creature cannot be damaged" for some of the mobs and drones. Its the way it works in a game.
GL on furhter missions :D

Did you and all of your friends go down the the previous level and then return? That fixes it most of the time. May be a moot point now though...

If you provide screen shots

If you provide screenshots, date, time, etc, MA will give the originator a replacement beacon.

This has happened to our society several times.

:)

another tactic is just to run away from it....if it is stuck and trying to get at you, it will eventually die....at least thats always been my experience....duuno if its changed in the last few weeks or not though.

Thanks all for the reply...and hints. But believe me, we tryed it all. We went down to 1st level, all reloged at least twice... I saw the drone ran out of wall once, but just for a second or two, then went back inside the wall... We spent so much time trying to get him out of the wall, so that finally the message came that the autodestruct mechanism has began...and then I really lost It..lmao, well at least now I know that you cannot make a whole night party inside their ships..hehe. And, no I didnt take screenshot...bc I got so much sick and angry...and also honestly I never heard or seen they accept screenshots as evidence...lol

Well, I had a minor nerve blast in my head because of this..loolol, now imma fine:tongue2:

Regards,
Robo

Not everyone gets the minor nerveblast without a chip :D

Robotek, same thing happened to me and a couple of mates on our beacon mission. A drone was stuck inside a wall and we did everything to get it out of there. For some unknown reason I got stuck in the wall myself and in like a second or two I was falling down from the ship to Calypso. It was like a 10 minute long flight in mid air while listening to my team mates having some extreme problems up there. :laugh:

I sent a support case and I got the same answer as many other, "We are very sorry for your loss, but we cannot refund you for ingame activities" or something like that.

It took a while to get over, but these things happen. Of course, I am still a bit pissed at MA for not giving us at least another beacon as compensation and I find it very wrong of them to more or less put the blame back on us. I just hope they will do something about these kinds of bugs since it's a very important matter which costs money for us, the players.

Did a little Bombay movie to make myself feel a bit better. ;)
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=1478448

Back