What was your best loot till now?

im quite new, so my best was my first and only (so far, lets hope ;) ) global
1hofpe_thumb.jpg

102peds, 96.6 in peds, the rest in wool,

in items the best was some kobold arms Male i got the other day from a bery :D :D :D tt = 11ped, the prob is i still havent found a buyer, and i need it to finance my next hunt :(

best loot.... would be a 2.3K atrax... (Back when they had items)
only 1000 PED in the loot.. the rest were items... 1 x ml35, 2 x salamander arms, 2 x paladin harness, 1 x A104, 1 x FF4400, 1 x Plasma, 1 x as-98, 1 x DOA strikehammer, 1 x ruby....

6 days later i got the same loot.. except the ruby... 999 PED..

one day after that.. i got a 1.4K umbra... ...

Best PE week ever...

Alone: Best loot ever was 227 Ped Feffoid Assasin. Incl. Robot capacitor, A103, Minor Heal, mutant skull, enblade 3, enknuckles.

Best in team...

Items - ML35 (2 of these within 5 minutes - sold them for 1650 ped each)
Money - 600 ped (loot set to dmg, I got 80 ped).

oh my, seeing these makes me wanna go hunt, can't beat the feeling of beating ;)

thx guys, nice to hear what peeps have got :kos:

damn! this game has really taken a bad turn in items loot :(
but not too long ago i hofed 752 peds on atrax and a few days ago me and socmate hofed 178 peds on neconu pro :eek:

My biggest Team HoF:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Not bad, back in 5.x sometime

My best Solo HoF:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This is what we call a "Rainbow HoF" cause of all those purdy decay gauges =D

I always get annoyed when people post hof pics and don't say what guns those are.....I really really really really must know if those are m2201A's or Mod merc's Phobia :)

Nox said:
in items the best was some kobold arms Male i got the other day from a bery :D :D :D tt = 11ped, the prob is i still havent found a buyer, and i need it to finance my next hunt :(

The kobold arms are TT food mostly, TT+~1 at the most ;)

Well, the rifle is a Justifier Mk.II and the pistol was an M2870 (if I remember correctly) and an A102 :p

best HOF sofar was 2266 on trooper which infact was looted by my gf who wanted to try and shoot a few bots :) thou it contained only rubbish :(

best item must be male shadow harness on ambulimax young which i looted after a whole 6hours hunting for it (those where the days)

the loot that made me most happy thou is a adj Hero in team loot which my soc mates let me keep because i needed a good weapon (Imperial Dreams)

I made about 17 ped off of one loot once... :laugh:

Best loot i got so far?
Probrably the justy mk 2 i got off a bot once..
It was my first ever HoF, and first (and sofar only hof) made by a team entirely of my society.
Me anda co founder were celebrating the creation of Nymphs of Artemis
by ridding calypso for some bots.. and poof we got a hof.. soon after we got a global so both of us were able to get justy mk2s out of it.

Other than that.. best loot i got was GSI, both on molisk.
first time it was at the former molisk trap north of limnadian. i wasnt expecting it just wanted to sting it to death with a mann.

the second was a molisk adult just a short while before we got our new cosmology VU. some newbie draged one to camp phoenix and was busy sending people to the RT, and one of them started dragging it to the tower.
i am glad i saved that molisk from being wasted by the tower

800 ped, cornu young, using axes. was standing around talking to nea on the beach, long before i ever joined boar hunters.. couple cornu spawned and ran up on us, mine was 'full.' so the joke always was, if you wanna get paid, stand around chatting with the hottest girl in pe, and lootius will do the rest =D

Reactions: Nea
Crys said:
800 ped, cornu young, using axes. was standing around talking to nea on the beach, long before i ever joined boar hunters.. couple cornu spawned and ran up on us, mine was 'full.' so the joke always was, if you wanna get paid, stand around chatting with the hottest girl in pe, and lootius will do the rest =D

yea, i recall that crys :eek: well ty for your sweet words ;) :kos:

30 peds from a Bery Old. Working on improving that :cool:

My Hofs are in trade ;)

Last edited:
47ped from a mollisk
7ped from a combibo
kobold gloves worth 20 something from a cauda I think.

Thats it for the last two months, after depositing $100

I've had three globals, two of those in teams. My best was the solo global, 91 (or maybe 97, can't remember) PEDs from a Berycled Young.

the 517 ped Ally guardian i got 2 days ago is my best loot so far. Nothing over that. Tons of GSI and stuff. Havent really gotten any kick ass items from loots yet. Just about everyone in my soc has looted a bravo at least... nothing like that here.

But i keep pluggin along!

Suicide

Back