My oldest Suport case :)

lol I found a very old one.. lol :girl:

Case 2252 History
14 Dec 2003 Markus Ljungberg:
I died... I don't know what to do.. help me please!
04 Feb 2004 MindArk Support:
You have to find a rewival terminal in a shop container or likewise, and press right mouse pointing towards the terminal

(lol look at how long time it took for them to respond)

mackbrich said:
lol I found a very old one.. lol :girl:

Case 2252 History
14 Dec 2003 Markus Ljungberg:
I died... I don't know what to do.. help me please!
04 Feb 2004 MindArk Support:
You have to find a rewival terminal in a shop container or likewise, and press right mouse pointing towards the terminal

(lol look at how long time it took for them to respond)

lol so you walking as a ghost was actually a part of the system and not a bug then?! lol

AkiranBlade said:
lol so you walking as a ghost was actually a part of the system and not a bug then?! lol

yup those were the times when u had to "fly" your ghost back to the revival thingy.. lol

mackbrich said:
yup those were the times when u had to "fly" your ghost back to the revival thingy.. lol

lol too easy to get all the tp's that way huh lol!!

mackbrich said:
I remember how that sucked sometimes, but it was really usefull in the rig :) or when you wanted to explore witout dying. So if you were hunting you always saw a ghost flying aroudn saying ooooooOOOOOHHOOOOooooOHOOHOO.
Here is my first one, cool its case 74 :).
Case 74 History
30 Oct 2003
Hi, when i go in to the auction ingame the game crashes after a few seconds i hoped the the mini patch would fix this but it didnt. Please find a sollution to this because this problem is really anoying.
02 Nov 2003 MindArk Support:
Dear Philip,

We are aware of the situation currently affecting client freezes
during the browsing of inventories, auctions and society terminals.
This should be resolved by a forthcoming update. We apologize
for the inconvenience, and assure you we are working to the best of
our abilities to resolve the issue.

Friendly Regards,
Project Entropia Support

AkiranBlade said:
lol too easy to get all the tp's that way huh lol!!

yeah :) but if I remember it right the mobs were running slower too, so u could run away from all the mobs.

I remember putting auto-run on and going afk for a while, to get a few tp's..
(well, to get 1 tp at least..)

Last edited:
Phille said:
I remember how that sucked sometimes, but it was really usefull in the rig :) or when you wanted to explore witout dying. So if you were hunting you always saw a ghost flying aroudn saying ooooooOOOOOHHOOOOooooOHOOHOO.
Here is my first one, cool its case 74 :).
Case 74 History
30 Oct 2003
Hi, when i go in to the auction ingame the game crashes after a few seconds i hoped the the mini patch would fix this but it didnt. Please find a sollution to this because this problem is really anoying.
02 Nov 2003 MindArk Support:
Dear Philip,

We are aware of the situation currently affecting client freezes
during the browsing of inventories, auctions and society terminals.
This should be resolved by a forthcoming update. We apologize
for the inconvenience, and assure you we are working to the best of
our abilities to resolve the issue.

Friendly Regards,
Project Entropia Support

lol then u prob meet me passing by as a ghost a few times

Yea prolly, aaah the old days were nice. When you could be a runner cuz you were faster then everything. Except those damn aoa :) and spideys. And a good day you only ctded twice :p, but mostly you ctded every hour or so hehe. ahhh the old fun and anoying days :).

NetStalker said:
My earliest....enjoy.... :cool:

Case 0001 History
17 Dec 2003 NetStalker:
Will there be any plans in the future to reduce the Lag that is in the game?

17 Dec 2003 MindArk Support:
Hi, Yes, there are such plans. However we cannot discuss when or how in this forum.
Loved it, very funny ;) .

this is a fun thread :D

here is my earliest...

Case 41259 History
20 May 2005 CareBear:
I just wanted to let you know... on the land marks for land grab, you can get to the top of the marker by getting close to it and then relogging. I am not sure if that means land grab will be un fair or what. I just wanted to let you know so that it can be dealt with. Once your at the top i still think others can kill you.

27 May 2005 MindArk Support:
We will look into that issue, thank you for reporting.
/Regards

My first one :

Case 45025 History 19 Jun 2005 : I have a problem with the game.
I have a P3 910MHZ, Ram 768Mb, Nvidia Mx440 64 MB with the drivers you preffer 66.93, directx 9c and all the minimum requerments. The problem is that sometimes the PE.exe crashes! Is threre any new patch- update i have to download? Let me know if i can do something about it. Thanks.... :)

20 Jun 2005 MindArk Support: Hi,

Set the Color Depth of the PE client Loader to 16 bits and try.
Try after reducing visual effects of PE client loader.
To do this
PE Client Loader->options
If you have enabled anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering of your video card set them to application preference.
If you still have problems please disable sound in your computer and try, to understand the problem is due to the sound.
If so we highly recommended you to download latest codec for sound.

Regards

PS- i have the same PC and keep playing with it ( Now runs in 975 MHz and 128 MB Ati radoen 9250) :laugh:

My first support case:

Case 22211 History
03 Nov 2004 RxxxxFxxxxxxxx:
Problem occured last time 5 minutes ago: at 22:52 (GMT)november 3rd.
I can´t launch PE!! I can log in my account but cannot enter the game, no message appears and it appears not to freeze, but it stays for ever with that initialization screen and the red bar going left to right (at least 15 minutes)... the only way i can get out (i loose my patience by then..) is hitting ctrl-alt-del. How can i re-enter PE? Was this caused by the new update? After updating, i experienced problems with chat windows and the accept deal window (couldn't close a deal)... i logged out and then couldn't log back!!! Help me, please.
04 Nov 2004 MindArk Support:
Hi,

See your case 22215.

Regards
And then the rest was here:
Case 22215 History

04 Nov 2004 MindArk Support:

Hi,

When there is heavy network traffic there can be problems login to the PE.

Please try to login again.

Regards

I went to the kitchen to prepare some tea, and made a joint to relax, and then I hit the login button and it seemed to work very quicly!!! I found myself roaming mindlessly around PA very soon.
And see how fast they answered me!!! Amazing!

Naifas

Phille said:
Yea prolly, aaah the old days were nice. When you could be a runner cuz you were faster then everything. Except those damn aoa :) and spideys. And a good day you only ctded twice :p, but mostly you ctded every hour or so hehe. ahhh the old fun and anoying days :).
hehe, the "good old days". :D I loved it. :)

And yes, I got most of my TPs as a ghost! :silly2:

History for support case 67

2003-10-30 09:44 You wrote:

Hi \r\n\r\nI can login...\r\n\r\nDubble checked twice...\r\n\r\nSingular\r

2003-11-02 15:29 Entropia Universe Support:

Dear Singular,<br><br>It appears you have been able to login to your<br>account since you filed your case. Please feel <br>free to file a new case if you are still experiencing<br>troubles with your account.<br><br>Friendly Regards,<br>Project Entropia Support

Last edited:
Wow... I remember this thread, and a lot of those players, who haven't posted in years. * reminisces about the old days*

Reactions: jak
Holy Thread Reviver!

Well, here's my oldest one:

History for support case 35657 said:
2005-03-23 19:35 You wrote:

Hello,

I was hunting at Fort Ithaca for the first time. I was hunting south west and I wasn't very far away.

While I was killing an Plumatergus I got the message "This creature doesn't carry any loot" while it was still alive! After I've killed it and tried to collect my loot the carcass just disappeared normally and I didn't got any loot.

But then I continued hunting and while I was killing an Exarosaur I got the same message again when it still had about half of it's life. But then when I tried to collect my loot I did got somehing!

This continued and after killing some 5 more creatures I decided to go back to Fort Ithaca. But I kept getting the messages like "You did ... points of damage", "You take ... points of damage" and skill increases.

Goodbye

Ardorj-Njarr

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2005-04-08 09:28 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,
Thank you for reporting.
Seems like your avatar maybe where out of synch. Sometimes issues occur that are related to the PE server systems, the client, the connection, Internet as a whole, the participant's ISP or home computer that affect performance. Our general suggestion when such incidents occur is to change location in the virtual universe to see if the issue still exists. If it does and you feel it is unacceptable we recommend you take a small break. If you have these problems often, we suggest you contact your ISP and have them check your connection for packet loss (a term used when dealing with Internet communication). Packet loss means that the data stream is disrupted and data must be re-sent from the server to the client, meaning it takes longer to register events ingame, causing "lag". We are continuously upgrading the server hardware to make the performance better. Hopefully this type of problems will be unlikely to happen in the near future.
/Regards

Anyone dare to comment on the underlined sentence from Support?

The Supportcase after this one has the same text what I wrote. Support's answer is a lot different.

History for support case 35659 said:
2005-03-24 10:50 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi
Thanks for reporting.
According to our logs your skills are increasing all the time.
Checked time at 2004-12-30 08:06:01 to 2005-01-02 19:34:39

The loot system is a null system which means that all players who buy ammunitions, distribute the amount between all players after a while.
As your logs account tells us you have not played a long time since you made a registration.
Enjoy PE!
regards
support

:laugh::revive::laugh:

Here's mine, filed under Missing&Lost:

History for support case 7897
2004-04-07 10:53
You wrote:

Solomate outbacko worth ~2.5.Please consider my request and investigate the case.

2004-05-05 13:45
Entropia Universe Support:

Hi \nIn order to help you I need more details, when did you last saw them(around what date).\nIf this is solved, please let us know.\n/Regards

Item showed up after relog :)

Suddenly I feel so young
this here is my oldest
Protokoll für Supportfall 72999

2006-03-19 21:50 Du schriebst:

Hallo.

Heute beim Schürfen habe ich einiges Belkar gefunden (so um die 60 Stück oder so),
wie immer wollte ich das alles zu Barren verarbeiten.
Komischerweise war danach das Belkar weg und keine Barren da,
so etwas hatte ich bisher noch nie erlebt,
bisher war das Raffinieren immer erfolgreich.

Natürlich ärgere ich mich über das verlorene Geld, aber bin auch etwas besorgt, das so etwas jetzt häufiger vorkommt.

Danke fürs Lesen.

2006-03-19 21:52 Du schriebst:

Äh - sehe hier bei "Mein Eigentum" das ich das Belkar bei mir hätte...
das war eben nicht mehr sichtbar... nirgendow nicht - huch!

Ich logge mich grad mal ein um das nachzuprüfen.

2006-03-19 21:59 Du schriebst:

Es ist tatsächlich wieder da.
Aber es war wirklich erst beim wiedereinloggen aufgetaucht.
Ehrlich ich halluziniere nicht - hoffe ich ôO

2006-03-28 17:50 Entropia Universe-Support:

Hallo,
Schön zu hören, dass Sie Ihr Belkar wieder aufgetaucht ist.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
PE Support

I am not going to translate it all.
What happened was that I refined some belkar and no ingots appeared.
When checking the my items page I discovered the ingots and they were in inventory after logging in again.
That was my first contact with support and the reply then was really okay.

The reply and closing message from support is translated:
"Hello,
nice to hear, that your belkar has turned up.
Kind regards
PE Support"

So they did read my case :p

Historique de la demande d'assistance 30768
2005-01-30 11:33 Votre message :
Hi How can i change my password?
2005-01-31 05:29 Assistance Entropia Universe :
Hi,
To change the password you have to reactivate your account. Use the following link.
https://www.project-entropia.com/account/ReActivate.ajp
After reactivating you'll receive an email. Follow the link in that email.
Regards

Hey hi jak not so old but here mine :rolleyes:

History for support case 2736

2003-12-28 11:26 You wrote:

I got a few claims North east of Jason centre but i cant get within range to put the claimrod, the closest I have got i 12 meters in range and i cant put down the rod at that range, it just switches the direction when i get in range 12. Why ?\r\n\r\nGreetings\r\n\r\nJambor

2004-02-10 17:51 Entropia Universe Support:

That's strange, we will have a look at it. Thank you for reporting.\nSorry about the delayed answer.\n/Regards

My first one was in swedish so I dont think all on this forums can read it, so I will just show the english ones.

History for support case 2882

2003-12-31 10:00 You wrote:

Me (Jambor) Misty and Mice shoot down a Atrox Alpha today and got no loot , it had 100 % hp and no one else shoot at it , and we still didnt get any loot.this is not the first time this has happend. We want compensation for this loot.\r\n\r\n/Jambor

2004-02-10 17:53 Entropia Universe Support:

Sometimes there is nothing to loot. This is normal state sometimes.\nThis can be possible when someone else has done more damage to the MOB than you (then you get the message that it's claimed by someone else). This damage can have been done in the past and the MOB have been healed since then.\n

lol?

:)

History for support case 924

2003-11-17 14:18 You wrote:

Hi i cant enter the soceity terminal! The arrow shows but the society screen doen not appear, I cant move nor type after i pressed the soceity terminal...\r\nHave 2 press alt+ f4 2 exit the game plz help \r\n\r\nRegards Hulle

2003-11-17 16:37 Entropia Universe Support:

Please reinstall a full download of Project Entropia and try again."

wow i remember the Old days that were Very buggy just after Feb of 2004.
My first case was.. I died what do i do now??? at that time if you died you were a Ghost. There Was no tutorial of how to play at all..
Definitely do Miss those Wandering spirit days
History for support case 5735

2004-02-27 11:40 You wrote:
i died how doi find my avatar \r\n\r\n

2004-02-27 12:47 Entropia Universe Support:
You can resurrect it in any outpost - just right-click on the red revivial terminal.
what they did not say was Pressing the T key would revive you Or it was introduced soon afterward i cant remember that for certain.

Now Who remembers This BUG that was a Major Piss off for me.
History for support case 13988

2004-07-25 05:30 You wrote:

I just traded a person an AP Freedom ttvalue 43.29 ped and an Ep 21 Defender tt value 21.35, Total TT value for Both Guns Was 64.64 I sold these Items For 89.64 Ped when I Looked in MY Inventory The "Peds were Missing" The Money was IN THE TRADE WINDOW. THe Correct amount was shown in the trade window.He had Canceled trade to to ADD more Peds FRom his Previous Offer OF 84.64 to 89.64 for Both Guns. WHAT HAPPENED HERE? WHERES MY MONEY? THis is an Excerpt from My Chat with this Person
Chat Accepted
nazbrat: hi
scammer: hey
scammer: can i see your stuff for trade
nazbrat: what can i do for u
scammer: how much for 2 guns?
Scammer: both
nazbrat: the freedom is tt+20 the defender is tt+7
scammer: for both
scammer: ?
nazbrat: add 5 ped and ill call it a deal
nazbrat: done
scammer: wait
scammer: lemme ask my mentor
nazbrat: ok
nazbrat: np
nazbrat: the freedom is a good gun
scammer: ok

Please View this asap THank u and i Appreciate Your Time. Nazbrat

2004-08-09 13:26 Entropia Universe Support:

According to our logs there where no money involved in that deal. Make sure you always check that what you see in the trade window is also listed in the confirmation window.
/Regards

this was a massive bug that scammed Many out of peds & items But this was also Fed directly by a GLitch that MA Knew about in their Code But Made No notice to players about the bug at all At that time i did not Use any forums mainly cause i didn't know of any it was only after the scam that i found this out. and yes it did leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I was still Very New to the system then.

the glitch was Ped/Pec placed into a trade window then pulled out left the image on the other persons trade window.
It led to the Current trade system we have now. that trade screen setup is now 5 years old.

If the Little bastard that did this to me then is Reading this... You will Get what is coming to you.

Last edited:
the Date i mentioned at the end of my support case is no fake or joke. it took MA over 5 months to answer this.
du to the endless support delays i got used to sign my support cases with date and copy and pasted the original once in a while. just to push MA a little.
in fact this was the 3rd support case i opened in this matter, but the other 2 on this matter are lost in the nirvana of the support revamp like all my other old cases.

i vaguely remember 2 or 3 lost item support cases before this case, but that is way too long ago to recall it precisely.

who are the 92 in front of me?

.... 5 months? to me Oct 30th to Nov 10th is like what, 11 days?

Back