My oldest Suport case :)

jak

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
Case 2338 History
17 Dec 2003 Jeremy:
Do you plan on having flying birds in PE? Then, and I know this is far fetched for now, but how about some sort of flying machine? Or even some sort of car you can get around faster on. Just thought it would be cool to have these things. Otherwise, I'm having fun with this game and keep up the good work. Thanks. ML, Jeremy

17 Dec 2003 MindArk Support:
Hi, Yes, there are such plans. However we cannot discuss when or how in this forum.

Post yours if you have an older one! :)

My earliest....enjoy.... :cool:

Case 0001 History
17 Dec 2003 NetStalker:
Will there be any plans in the future to reduce the Lag that is in the game?

17 Dec 2003 MindArk Support:
Hi, Yes, there are such plans. However we cannot discuss when or how in this forum.

This is my oldest, pretty boring one.

Case 12391 History
23 Jun 2004 MindArk Support:
please try to login again in a few minutes.

23 Jun 2004 ********:
I start up project entropia after login and it crashes during its loading, so i hardly get into the game. I keep trying to relog in again but I never make it past the loading.
The problem happened sometime after i got an update, but i was playing fine untill after 10 minutes of playing and it kept crashing the game.

This was when the support had your message first then it went upwards.

jak said:
Yours is fake. :mad:

Come on, give your oldest one? :)

Looks like the people are burning this up with posts Jak....:handjob:

so much for constructive posts..... :rolleyes:

ps, thanks for the neg rep....... :cool:

pss, consider this a free bump...

Last edited:
me said:
Case 33490 History
01 Mar 2005 Chris Webster:
When i go hunting if i find pec i click take all, but i cant find it in my inventory, however its says that i have it. Where is it?

oh, back in the good old days... lol

I'm pretty sure I had an older supportcase before they changed their webpage. Not 100% sure, though.

Still:
Case 852 History
16 Nov 2003 Konve:
Jag tog en tripp rakt ut i havet och varje gång jag försöker logga på nu så säger den att servern är nere. Jag simmade nästan rakt syd-ost från Atlantis...
16 Nov 2003 Konve:
...menade syd-väst...
20 Nov 2003 Konve:
...är det möjligt att bli flyttad tillbaka till t.ex. Atlantis??
23 Nov 2003 MindArk Support:
Du är flyttad till PA

NetStalker said:
Case 0001 History

But that is fake. 0001 from Dec when I have 852 from Nov? Come off it :rolleyes:

Case 1234 History
31 Oct 2003 *************:
Do you plan to ever give Molisk bigger heads. That would make them look really silly but give bigger targets for hunters to hit them. How about factories that would be be a good idea. Also changing the keyboard layout & giving it more options would be another great feature to add.

1 Nov 2003 MindArk Support:

Case 697 History
13 Nov 2003 My Name:
hi\r\ni lose 2 item in my inventori\r\nlazer se 900\r\nand scope rs 2500\r\ncan you chek it and do something please ?\r\nthanks for your help
22 Nov 2003 MindArk Support:
Two SE 900 and one RS 2500 have been reset and moved to your storage.

Side note: Was som \r \n in the code back then lol ....

Reactions: jak
Case 116 History

31 Oct 2003
*********:
I was the top bidder at the auction for about 3800 ingots of lyst. The time was elapsed and I won the bid. I didn't get a notification though, but the items was removed from auctions. Now an hour after I still haven't gotten the money nor the lyst back. Buggy auctions again??

10 Nov 2003
MindArk Support:
The auction was won by another participant, and your PEDs were returned at 2003-10-30 21:15:47 UTC.

Case 3071 History
05 Jan 2004:
Avatar Name: Drone Dromet Gresmest\r\nAbuse: Spamming Billies Spaceship Afterworld\r\nSpam: 3 lines about buy Minerals repeatedly \r\nMA Time: 11:30\r\nDate: Jan 5th 2004\r\n\r\nWhen asked to stop buy another avatar he replied "F U noob" and scrolled that manymore times

28 Jan 2004 MindArk Support:
Thank you, the offending avatar is temporary locked out of PE.

My first of few support cases. :D Wonder if he still plays :laugh:

Konve said:
I'm pretty sure I had an older supportcase before they changed their webpage. Not 100% sure, though.

Still:

But that is fake. 0001 from Dec when I have 852 from Nov? Come off it :rolleyes:

Maybe I have issues but I read NetStalkers and instantly saw that it was joke :confused:

Case 17403 History
09 Sep 2004 Björn --------:
I cant log in to my avatar....It says "internal error, contact support"...the last thing i did was crafting basic servors...sometimes it ctd...or often i mean. and i pressed "abort" while i was crafting...then it delogged....and 2 min later i tried to relog..and it said as i wrote before...I really appreciate that you help me with this...and if u guys reading this are from sweden i say... Ha d gött och en trevlig fortsättning på kvällen! Thanks

10 Sep 2004 MindArk Support:
Try to login now agaian, probably our servers where busy.

The oldest i could find :)

AkiranBlade said:
Maybe I have issues but I read NetStalkers and instantly saw that it was joke :confused:

some people can't handle jokes ;)

i also saw it as a joke

Yup, I also saw it as a joke :) Oh, and don't worry, Jak seems to like giving -reps :D Anyway, that's another Issue.

My oldest:

Support said:
Case 54969 History
22 Oct 2005 [RL name removed]:
my client program seems to crash every few hours after playing. I have a high end computer and descent connection and a good graphics card. help!

thanks,
Dom
24 Oct 2005 MindArk Support:
Hi,

Please try uninstalling your VGA card drivers and re-install it with the latest driver.

Regards

Oh yer, turned out nothing was wrong with my computer. It was just their VU :D All works fine now. (Well, regarding that issue anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:
Case 196 History
02 Nov 2003 Runar Stock:
After the Loading screen of PE, my screen goes blank and does not continue into the game.\r\nIt's confusing :)
07 Nov 2003 MindArk Support:
Please be certain to have all the required system preferences you can find them here: https://www.project-entropia.com/Content.ajp?Id=1045\n\nAlso you can try to set down your preferences under Options and also disable the sound, if this helps then you can slowly increase the preferences to see when you beginning to have a faulty experience. Please contact us again if further help is needed.\n

Case 93 History
30 Oct 2003 my name:
> dear support team!\r\n> \r\n> \r\n> i may have a total of THREE accounts that i made, because i could not\r\nget\r\n> two of them started. there is only ONE account that i actually use.\r\n> \r\n> so you may delete the TWO other accounts.\r\n> \r\n> \r\n> they have the following email adresses:\r\n> \r\n> my.name1@myprovider.com\r\n> \r\n> and\r\n> \r\n> my.name2@myprovider.com\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n> THIS IS MY ACTIVE ACCOUNT THAT I USE:\r\n> \r\n> my.name3@myprovider.com\r\n> when you have deleted my old accounts, then i would be happy, if you\r\ncould\r\n> change the email adress of my active account to\r\n> \r\n> my.name3@myprovider.com\r\n> \r\n> because this is my primary email. my.name2@myprovider.com is \r\n> my old university email adress\r\nand it is no longer valid\r\n\r\n> thank you very much for your efforts in advance and please be so kind\r\nand\r\n> send me a short notice which changes you could make to\r\n> my\r\n> account.\r\n> \r\n> \r\n> \r\n> \r\n> \r\n> \r\n> sincerely yours,\r\n> \r\n> My Name\r\n> \r\n> \r\n> 04.06.2003, Aachen, Germany\r\n(and several tries to contact you later...)

10 Nov 2003 MindArk Support:
For security reasons, we must ask you to login to the accounts you want deleted and submit a support case asking for delete there.

the Date i mentioned at the end of my support case is no fake or joke. it took MA over 5 months to answer this.
du to the endless support delays i got used to sign my support cases with date and copy and pasted the original once in a while. just to push MA a little.
in fact this was the 3rd support case i opened in this matter, but the other 2 on this matter are lost in the nirvana of the support revamp like all my other old cases.

i vaguely remember 2 or 3 lost item support cases before this case, but that is way too long ago to recall it precisely.

who are the 92 in front of me?

Last edited:
Orion said:
in fact this was the 3rd support case i opened in this matter, but the other 2 on this matter are lost in the nirvana of the support revamp like all my other old cases.

Same here , got 1 or 2 before that one , but they was on the old support system...

What's all the "/r" and "/n" things? Some sort of formatting code digery do? :dunce:

Crazy Codes! :dunce:

Support said:
Case 5691 History
26 Feb 2004:
I have a problem with that my ammo suddely disappears. \r\nWhen Im hunting or so, I see I have for an example 1234ammo. Suddenly is says 1134. This is no lag, I can see very well that when Im shooting the ammo burn just like it should do. \r\nAnd my weapon dont have 100 ammo burn, it has 12 with the amp I use, so it would never go down exact 100ammo even if it was a lag.\r\n\r\nNow, I havent had problems with this before. I first noticied it today, and Ive probably lost about 10-15 peds in a very short while because of this. \r\n\r\nPlease fix this. There's no way I can afford playing this game while this stuff is happening. \r\n\r\nRegards \r\nHanne Einan
08 Apr 2004 MindArk Support:
Hi Hanne\nWe have checked through our log and have found nothing strange, are you sure you dont have use another weapon inbetween? If you experience this probelm again please let us know.\n/Regards

:silly:

Dom_sufc said:
What's all the "/r" and "/n" things? Some sort of formatting code digery do? :dunce:

Its formating code yes.
\n and not /n , mean next line for exemple.
When they changed the suport system , they had som "bug" it the process.Usual it come from the storing in database and taking out the text.Because when you store to keep the formating it store it as text too .... you suposed re format it when you diplay... depend on methode but well , that it...

Etopia said:
Its formating code yes.
\n and not /n , mean next line for exemple.
When they changed the suport system , they had som "bug" it the process.Usual it come from the storing in database and taking out the text.Because when you store to keep the formating it store it as text too .... you suposed re format it when you diplay... depend on methode but well , that it...

Hehe \n Thanks for the explaination :D

Case ***** History
29 Dec 2005:
Hi,

I have been unfortunate enough to end up at one of those outposts where unless someone stops by and helps, theres no escape. I am at the outpost between the Jason Centre, Pandora and Nymphtown (co-oords 17331.8 12251.5 60.0) which is in the middle of nowhere. No matter which direction I run in, I end up back there. Please may you move my avatar to another place - preferably somewhere that has a teleporter. I'd rather not log in and find you've moved me two inches to the left, or just placed me at another outpost <-- and don't get any ideas.

29 Dec 2005 MindArk Support:
Hi,
Your avatar has been relocated to Nymphtown.
/Regards
Support

That was the second time I got stuck at the outpost. First time I had to ask for help here (hence my account). Then I realised you could ask support to move you. :)

Wow I had heard they would do this but never have seen any proof or met someone who was actually moved.

Kaiser said:
Wow I had heard they would do this but never have seen any proof or met someone who was actually moved.

Thats how I got the Nymphtown TP. I was TP running and ended up getting stuck at that outpost, and to my suprise when I logged in again... there was my destination. I've always wondered why they never moved me to a TP I already had... no complaints though. lol

Kaiser said:

I have been moved... bad move, I fixed the problem they didn't even check if there was a problem... so I got moved to Troy by mistake

Shooting blindfolded ppl in a barrel

Case 3071 History
05 Jan 2004:
Avatar Name: Drone Dromet Gresmest\r\nAbuse: Spamming Billies Spaceship Afterworld\r\nSpam: 3 lines about buy Minerals repeatedly \r\nMA Time: 11:30\r\nDate: Jan 5th 2004\r\n\r\nWhen asked to stop buy another avatar he replied "F U noob" and scrolled that manymore times

28 Jan 2004 MindArk Support:
Thank you, the offending avatar is temporary locked out of PE.

Faustian said:
My first of few support cases. :D Wonder if he still plays :laugh:

Damn, you are one touchy fellow.
I scold ppl every day, I tell them they are racist trash and capitalistic swine, I holler "F U NOOOOB" at every one and anyone for no reason other than indulging the recursive verbal attacks I recieve, where I take a SS and file a biased report and get many, many people blocked and banned from EU.

I would love to catch u ingame and doktor a report of you calling me something DESPICABLE so you can get locked for some days.

:wise: Be more patient with a-holes, for they are far more devious than idiots.

(Large grains of salt and sarcasm-enhancing drugs are required.)

Cheers!
Tie

Case 9851 History
16 May 2004 XXX:
could you please extend your choises of deposit so that you could use paypal?
26 Jun 2004 MindArk Support:
You can use PayPal through PayByCash found on the deposit page.

Back in the days when not everybody had brains :laugh: :umn:

tiebender said:
Damn, you are one touchy fellow.
I scold ppl every day, I tell them they are racist trash and capitalistic swine, I holler "F U NOOOOB" at every one and anyone for no reason other than indulging the recursive verbal attacks I recieve, where I take a SS and file a biased report and get many, many people blocked and banned from EU.

I would love to catch u ingame and doktor a report of you calling me something DESPICABLE so you can get locked for some days.

:wise: Be more patient with a-holes, for they are far more devious than idiots.

(Large grains of salt and sarcasm-enhancing drugs are required.)

Cheers!
Tie

Dude, this was before chat was restricted. Back then you could just keep hitting the ENTER key endlessly complete flooding the chat system. Guess you had to be there.

I'm in corinth alot, you can do it there :D

Back