Fog :d

jak

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
LMAO,

Well, I was out hunting and ran in to some FOG, no joke it was real FOG... Ermm.... Well, it was red FOG, and it was on red suports. :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And then the FOG got thicker!!!! :eek:

LMAO, Then I took one last one before taking off. :D

Hope you like the FOG.

Very funny indeed. I experienced something similar:

gosh it appears to be a bit foggy there:eek: :laugh:

i would be more happy about this markers, if they would say
"vast", "rich", "angel arms" or so
fog is kinda boring,
but still, it has advantages, finally you can see through the FOG :laugh:
as long it doesnt get too thick

yeah! back to old school text based games! leaves much more room for our own fantasy :)

The white albino Combibos are nice. :D At least the markers didn't say 'no loot'. :laugh:

lol yes, that was rather foggy yes :laugh:

Hehe - I would like the bug to ammended to say stuff like

V-Platinum-V

V-Shadow-V

V-Gold-V

V-Angel-V

You know - stuff like that

yea, Platinum, Shadow, Gold, Angel, ... Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, ... Nothing, ... Still nothing ... Common dung ... Area for CTD ... Nothing etc :)

lol

Lol... I can hear it now.

Jan: Hey, I've noticed my insta-kickbacks are smaller, that VU not released yet?

Marco: No, QA has to give the go-ahead.

Jan : Tell Quincy to hurry up then. *laugh* I wonder if they think QA stands for Quality Assurance still? *laughes so hard, peds come out his nose*

Marco : Ok, i'll let him know... *Yells out the window across the hall* Hey Quincy Adams, you done with that new VU yet? Go or no?

QA : We need a bit more fog in this area but after that it should be perfect. Sound fair?

Marco : No prob! Hmmm programmers gone for the week. *Manually adds "FOG FOG FOG" Ok done. Lets release this today!

Dergin Skellig said:
Lol... I can hear it now.

Jan : Tell Quincy to hurry up then. *laugh* I wonder if they think QA stands for Quality Assurance still? *laughes so hard, peds come out his nose*

Marco : Ok, i'll let him know... *Yells out the window across the hall* Hey Quincy Adams, you done with that new VU yet? Go or no?

Ohh :rofl: , just great.

steffel said:
yeah! back to old school text based games! leaves much more room for our own fantasy :)

Code:
              hill
A   fog   T - - fog - - *  c
        fog  |   |
    Wgen05   |   |

(Torschen shooting Cornundos in fog unaware of Atrox and a Warrior that have sneaked in behind him. Oh no, no, its the dreaded A! I'll run to this canyon right..uh) :laugh:

What you're seeing is a remnant of code left over from when Entropia was a text based MUD. You know, back when the internet was run on steam powered mainframes?

If I recall correctly, you could get there by:
telnet://marcowantsyourpeds.project-entropia.com

Then again, I could be making it all up. ;-)

AG

gone?

Fog gone now? :( Was hoping for more like that, maybe "PED" or "ORE" signs :laugh:

lol, the icing on the cake. What a fuck up lol.

Jesus MA, just turn off the servers and go home :dunce:

Looks like the FOG is gone now :dunce:

Mora said:
Very funny indeed. I experienced something similar:

i havent seen the albinos yet can u point me in the direction maybe they loot good!!!!

was hoping

I was hoping they would add some more FOG!!

Jan : Hey, I've noticed my insta-kickbacks are smaller, that VU not released yet?

Marco : No, QA has to give the go-ahead.

QA : We need a bit more fog in this area but after that it should be perfect. Sound fair?

Marco : No prob! Hmmm programmers gone for the week. *Manually adds "FOG FOG FOG" Ok done. Lets release this today!

:eek:

$%#@^%$^@#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%@#^@#%@#$%!@%$!

!

hey Dergin, quit resurrecting old threads! :mad:

Wooo
fog fog fog fog

OMFG will have a complete new meaning from now..

----> OH MY FOGGING GOD!:D

LOL, Thanks for reselecting this old thread... brings back memories :D

Wish I had a trout slap smiley...

Back