#5 place on ATH list

Big gratz to Focus

Swedish: DÅCKTIGT RÄTTVIST!!!

Nice loot, gratz..... :)

wow thats superduper uber ^^ :cheer:

so just u and some other guy, Stormer?

I guess it should be in uberloot section :D

big gratz

i was testing my new armor in dome4 yesterday, meet focus on my way out from the dome. 10 minutes later this... oyeah

gratz to AD! :dunce:

i thought it was about time for a space ath :)

big grats there!

JEH ! AD PWNS AOW :D Skipa rättvisan , för det är REJÅLLT !!!

AoW is cool........
BUT AD is much cooler :tongue2:

*klapa snela AD*

Ja det var som faan ;)
Synd det ikke skjedde med den som stod lite lengre bort (meg) ;)

GRATZ! :beerchug:

gratz =)...many swedes in AD it seems :D

fric said:
gratz =)...many swedes in AD it seems :D

AD is a swedish only soc.

BIIIG gratz to Focus... he truley deserves it.

Wow, big-mega-Uber gratz!

Suprised to see no Items though lol. But hey, I wouldn't complain with just PEDs :D

Gratz to Focus. Time you got one Stormer though!

Dom_sufc said:

Suprised to see no Items though lol. But hey, I wouldn't complain with just PEDs :D

What??? There's a mighty EP-16 in there!

steffel said:
i thought it was about time for a space ath :)

big grats there!

there is plenty, as far as i know, paul cuey darkmane has one, medeal adel green has one, mirandax has one, and i think one more, but gratz stormer and focus, im still waiting for one of u to accept me on a team hunt, :D

big gratz to focus! :) (why doesnt he post this himself? he has an account here afaik
confused.gif
)

Dom_sufc said:

i think most (not always the case tho) items are looted in relatively low loots (like a 200ped aurli with shadow arms i've seen, or the strikehammer that was looted that wasnt even a global on trax)

PE freak!! said:
AoW is cool........
BUT AD is much cooler :tongue2:

jeh :D

Amethera Demons PWNS!

and again...boring ATH's, but gratz anyway
guess you deserved it

looks like some day 1-25 on the ath list will be ppl who kill an occasional displator, trap spiders on a wall, and stand in dome 4. well, i guess this is as it should be.

gratz, guys, major thing to see two in dome 4 pop off so quick.

FINALLY, big gratz Stormer and AD :), I was sure you will take the next ATH. Now my turn my turn :D

Baldurn said:
JEH ! AD PWNS AOW :D Skipa rättvisan , för det är REJÅLLT !!!

LMAO, thats the lamest comment I ever heard...I tried not to comment but this is just to lame to be ignored...

and gratz to you Focus

Gratz Chaps :beerchugaglug: - them pesky Swedish IP Addresses :tongue2:

Gratz Focus if/when you see this, nice loot :)

(This part wouldnt have been posted if Focus had made thread himself... But like Mice i kinda felt i had to join in on the "fun"...

I was kinda expecting a few comments like Baldurns and Stormers in this thread... (Kinda funny... If theres one person that has hardly been in dome 04 hunting at all for ages its Focus but for him its incredibly deserved with an ATH but when Mir gets one shes a *quote Baldurn*: "lootchaser with irl boobs that didnt deserve it at all" after camping there for 4-5 months? :))
I cant even get pissed its so incredibly lame i cant do anything but :rofl: really...
Regardless Focus hunts alot and its always nice to see longtimers getting phat loots regardless of who you think deserves it or not, so big gratz on this one.
And as far as the "AD pwns AoW" stuff? I guess theres only one possible comment to that.

Join AD; The mature choice that never bitches about unfairness and always treat people that dont think AD=gods like equals. All hail to King Stormer the hero that not only got a 90k eventloot, SEG loot worth ridiculous peds but deserves sooooo much more (Atleast thats what mr Stormer thinks, and im a fanboi so i think the same :):):))
Also all hail prince Baldurn with the dirty mouth that went from friend to backstabber insulting people with lies. Hail AD... hail hail!!
Now Stormer, Baldurn and whoever else in AD that feel offended by this will you please just leave me and my soc the f*ck alone please? Or atleast keep your juvenile shit in pm's, msn or whereever instead of this bs repwhoring crap trying to get more fanbois to kiss your ass by insulting others instead of just being happy that your socm8 got an uber?
I feel sorry for Focus in a way and the rest of AD since you hardly did anything wrong, and im really fucking sorry to be writing this in a HOFthread but its a responce to you, not something i started, remember that...

Optima said:
Gratz Focus if/when you see this, nice loot :)

(This part wouldnt have been posted if Focus had made thread himself... But like Mice i kinda felt i had to join in on the "fun"...

I was kinda expecting a few comments like Baldurns and Stormers in this thread... (Kinda funny... If theres one person that has hardly been in dome 04 hunting at all for ages its Focus but for him its incredibly deserved with an ATH but when Mir gets one shes a *quote Baldurn*: "lootchaser with irl boobs that didnt deserve it at all" after camping there for 4-5 months? :))
I cant even get pissed its so incredibly lame i cant do anything but :rofl: really...
Regardless Focus hunts alot and its always nice to see longtimers getting phat loots regardless of who you think deserves it or not, so big gratz on this one.
And as far as the "AD pwns AoW" stuff? I guess theres only one possible comment to that.

Join AD; The mature choice that never bitches about unfairness and always treat people that dont think AD=gods like equals. All hail to King Stormer the hero that not only got a 90k eventloot, SEG loot worth ridiculous peds but deserves sooooo much more (Atleast thats what mr Stormer thinks, and im a fanboi so i think the same :):):))
Also all hail prince Baldurn with the dirty mouth that went from friend to backstabber insulting people with lies. Hail AD... hail hail!!
Now Stormer, Baldurn and whoever else in AD that feel offended by this will you please just leave me and my soc the f*ck alone please? Or atleast keep your juvenile shit in pm's, msn or whereever instead of this bs repwhoring crap trying to get more fanbois to kiss your ass by insulting others instead of just being happy that your socm8 got an uber?
I feel sorry for Focus in a way and the rest of AD since you hardly did anything wrong, and im really fucking sorry to be writing this in a HOFthread but its a responce to you, not something i started, remember that...

Jealousy. Dirty word. I know it when i see it. Maybe Optima is a little angry because he/she couldn't join because he is danish?

And as far as i can recall, Dub started it.

*Edit* Btw who was that friend that i backstabbed and how ?

And Sooz, it was not a joke ^^

Last edited:
Status
Back