27th - 4th GLOBAL competition

Kat-napper

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Josh Kat-napper Chronicle
Where
Biodome 4 on Club Neverdie. (young Atrox)

When
27th September to the 4th of October. All globals posted must be from this time period.

What
Hunting only.

RULES
All globals entered must have visible the chat message of your global, and have the "C" and "P" info visible in the chat also.

To enter, post on http://www.realityport.com/forum/player-run-events/1506-27th-4th-global-competition.html#post16118 like the template below:
<ingame name> Entered

As you get your globals, post them in that same post. the winner will be the person with the most globals posted here, achieved during the events time period.

Prizes

250PED

Hope to see many globals and many partisipants!

good luck!

josh​

Last edited:
good luck with the event

Last edited:
cheers matey, hope it goes well!

Last edited:
Its about time we had some mob specific global events at CND... Maybe i should start hunting in there

Last edited:
hope to see you entry NEVERDIE

:-D

Last edited:
Just wanted to say welcome and good luck with your events :) Will try to enter if I can just remember to turn on fraps and take screenies fast enough. Love the little troxies.

Lee

thx Lee, hope to see many of your entrys!

come on ppl. need those entrys!

id be hunting them.. but i cant find a time to make it to space =/

u still doing the whole october trox event?

no, the october trox is not.

you sitll have 5-6 days to get into this one tho!

so get on up to space boy!

what you waiting for!!

Would love to enter Kat and plan on making the trip this weekend to come up but can you addendum the rules to require that posts of entries take place w/i 24 hors of global (or the rule change). It would be incredibly depressing to get up there global a few times then get blown away by someone who has been saving em up when i just found this contest :)

Thanks
Binky

whom ever posts the most wins. Preferably globals should be posted within 48 hours. Incase of a draw, the jduges will most likey br pulled towards those who posted them within the day of getting them. Authough this is not an aspect for the judges im just letting you know.

but, who posts the most, wins 250PED!

Kat-napper said:
no, the october trox is not.

you sitll have 5-6 days to get into this one tho!

so get on up to space boy!

what you waiting for!!

ped :tongue2:

(gahh i hate the message is too short thing )

Hypnotyk said:
ped :tongue2:

(gahh i hate the message is too short thing )

you gotta have a LA to sit aorund and get PED :)

so get killing those space-troxes in dome 4!

then get PED!

please post it on the reality port forum as stated in the first post hun, cheers!

Back