First Phasm DNA part found! Ubber?

I remember years ago I tested every combination possible, I'm pretty certain another part is needed.

As this was an LA sold with the phasm already installed MA may have decided not to release the dna, although they never stated it would be unique when the LA sold (as they did with the chomper event prize dna).

i think filing a support case asking if there is a part still unlooted may help. they might not answer, but it might get them to look into and add it into loot pool

Ok this thread is ancient.. but.. Does anybody know the formula for Phasm dna?

Mixing phasm claw, phasm wool, phasm hide and phasm back spike + dna B and D does not lead to DNA
Entropedia doesn't list any other materials. Is there a secret part? Like a skull or a jaw?
If you are willing to share in pm.. I will keep it a secret.

I tried all those combos with 2x claw and all dna frags and could not come up with anything. I'm guessing there is a part that did not drop yet. If anyone has any idea of what to try next. I would love to hear it.

I made a support case, asking if phasm dna is lootable. (not asking which part, just if it is lootable)
I hope I will get a straight answer.

Subscribe :) Love this mob :laugh:
Pls let us know that info, Spawn

DRM

It's definitely not a combination of the existing looted parts, simply for the reason that they are too easy to loot.

600 ped ammo = 14 back spikes, 1 claw, 28 hides, 4 wool.

Perhaps it uses a rare DNA piece from another mob?

Back