Entropia Universe Maintenance

Bertha Bot said:
26 Sep 2006

Entropia Universe Maintenance

This small update is specifically directed at fixing the sudden 'swimming in the blue' action that has inflicted avatars during the recent days.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5377.html
one bug down maybe and 345 more to go

some one let me know how this goes as i am at work now and can not get into EU

However much MA bashing thats going on at the moment, THEY ARE AT LEAST trying to fix stuff. Lets hope this one does not 'decay' the community even further.

the bugg are indeed very annoying.... good to see that they fix it, almost imposseble to hunt

kygon said:
However much MA bashing thats going on at the moment, THEY ARE AT LEAST trying to fix stuff. Lets hope this one does not 'decay' the community even further.

yes , this time they work on the issue , and give som bit info about what its going on.

hope its a step in right direction
And that this fix aint causes more probs. than it solves

Oh no , and ive just invested in some scuba gear too...

Etopia said:
yes , this time they work on the issue , and give som bit info about what its going on.
so glad to see that they are actually giving information about what they are doing

even if the patch does not fix it i at least feel better knowing that they are working on it

amazing how just a little information can make the differance in attitude

kygon said:
Yea, they're trying alright, and thumbs up to MA for that :)
Thumbs down to playerbase for severe lack of patience.

Good news, I hope.
Although 'fixes' would give me more confidence than 'specifically directed at fixing' - either they are not sure it's gonna work or they are just being cautious with their language after the last patch :)

DarkFire said:
Yea, they're trying alright, and thumbs up to MA for that :)
Thumbs down to playerbase for severe lack of patience.

I personally think the playerbase is being rather decent, no major sellout threads so far, alot of bitching and whining but even if the VU was almost perfect there would still be bitching and whining about the lack of MF update or the lack of taming updates or whatever.

demoniac said:
Good news, I hope.
Although 'fixes' would give me more confidence than 'specifically directed at fixing' - either they are not sure it's gonna work or they are just being cautious with their language after the last patch :)

and finally MA starts setting player expectations lol :)

kygon said:
I personally think the playerbase is being rather decent, no major sellout threads so far, alot of bitching and whining but even if the VU was almost perfect there would still be bitching and whining about the lack of MF update or the lack of taming updates or whatever.

I do think the bit of info helped a lot in here...
Lots of peeps calm down when they read that MA do WORK on the crap....
Usual , you probably would expect they do nothing and no fix will come before next VU...

MA is responding to the situation with something other than support telling that the problem is with my PC and that no-one else has these issues...great...this I can live with.

Yeah...I'm going to bitch about faults with the game when I spend the best part of my day online in it...and being kept in the dark about stuff is the worst part.

Gratz to MA for addressing the issue publicly. If it's screwed, it's screwed. If everyone knows it's screwed and people are working flat out to fix it so it isn't and we know this, we'll be a heck of a lot more likely to be rooting for them than telling them how useless they are.

Open admission is the key imho.

Through being conceited...I'm off to try perfect ;)

well any word yet on if its fixed

I hate work why can i not be ubar and make my living in EU

MA - You have gained experience in your fix s**t skill

Wow, is it just me or is the running like sooo much better now that the patch has been applied?

Swimming effect was happily removed, didn't try at eudoria much but at amethera I still "skated" much :rolleyes:

but it's a little bit playable if you choose your mob carefully

hooters said:
Wow, is it just me or is the running like sooo much better now that the patch has been applied?

its seems.
Still left the ice effect , but its a lot more playable than som day ago.

i kinda like the ice

but i am glad the running is fixed can not wait to get home from work

Yeah, the ice effect is still there, but it is definitely getting better.

Back