URGENT!!!! Call to , You know who you are.

Status
i will be keeping my eyes open for you guys. sounds like complete loonercy.... is it the legion that has angel and sits at the rig or is that the new legion.. hmm im confused anywhere any named legion i will ask..

o wouldnt mind getting a few of you SoF on the old friends list if i see him we can meet at twin sometime...

anything to help :D

What a mess… how come those items were on avatar that was “sold” sorta, cause I don’t consider anything sold unless I feel cash in my pocket..

I bet there are more details to this case that we know as of now.

Last edited:
the legion being discussed in here has the full name of. Attanar legion steele if i remember them in the correct order :)

yer it is the legion that i have seen at the rig... i will keep my eyes out for him...

Windswept said:
Its almost as though a virtual universe is subject to more greed and distrust than the real world.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. Because the universe is virtual people precieve it differently and act differently within it. Add the near total lack of accountability and you are left with a situation where it is difficult to trust anyone.

If I have understood the situation the second owner of the original Legion ava (SoldLegion) re-sold the ava to people he owed money to in order to reduce or pay off the debt. The question I have is why did the SoldLegion have your Soc's stuff? the original Legion should have notified hs soc mates of the change in ownership to ensure the SoldLegion was only given the trust level of a new (and unknown) ava.

While the original Legion may not have broken any rules I think he did break the confidence his soc mates had in him due to poor communication. The second owner has shown his colours by not honouring the ava purchase price and reslling the ava to pay off other debts.

If the people who recovered the items in payment for the debt are reading - please consider returning the items and reinstating the original debt with the original debtor. IRL this would be similar to the debtor gaining goods through fraud and then selling the goods. The "purchasers" are essentially in posesion of stolen property.

Only the moral and ethical values of the purchasers can be called upon at this time. And given the ammount of money involved that will be hard. I for one will have emense respect for you if you do return the items.

Good luck everyone.

Grounder

I think stryker needs to post something.....since he is a big part to what wind is saying....

what you did was wrong stryker....

Windswept said:
no this isnt someone who took sold out and left ame it is someone wo still plays the game alot and has our stuff.. there is a chance to settle up with us. willingly.

Curious who "windswept" is ingame, your ingame name is not listed ?

Grounder said:
I think you hit the nail on the head here. Because the universe is virtual people precieve it differently and act differently within it. Add the near total lack of accountability and you are left with a situation where it is difficult to trust anyone.

If I have understood the situation the second owner of the original Legion ava (SoldLegion) re-sold the ava to people he owed money to in order to reduce or pay off the debt. The question I have is why did the SoldLegion have your Soc's stuff? the original Legion should have notified hs soc mates of the change in ownership to ensure the SoldLegion was only given the trust level of a new (and unknown) ava.

While the original Legion may not have broken any rules I think he did break the confidence his soc mates had in him due to poor communication. The second owner has shown his colours by not honouring the ava purchase price and reslling the ava to pay off other debts.

If the people who recovered the items in payment for the debt are reading - please consider returning the items and reinstating the original debt with the original debtor. IRL this would be similar to the debtor gaining goods through fraud and then selling the goods. The "purchasers" are essentially in posesion of stolen property.

Only the moral and ethical values of the purchasers can be called upon at this time. And given the ammount of money involved that will be hard. I for one will have emense respect for you if you do return the items.

Good luck everyone.

Grounder

The society knew about it and had also been playign with the other char in the soc from before so they knew him from before the sale.

Legion said:
there was a goldcard. he got it after i gave the login to him for the sale so to speak, but since you can generate a few of them he could give the login details to the ones he owed cash including some goldcard numbers and they could log on.

you said that fake legion gave the account password to the ppl he owed peds and they stipped the account, I dont understand how this can be done it there is only 1 goldcard?

very confused at this whole things still but sounds like this guy knows what he's doing and it good at gaining confidence !

Attanar legion steele :eek:

Is he still in SoF?

kygon said:
you said that fake legion gave the account password to the ppl he owed peds and they stipped the account, I dont understand how this can be done it there is only 1 goldcard?

very confused at this whole things still but sounds like this guy knows what he's doing and it good at gaining confidence !

you can generate several goldcard logins in one go aparantly and then give them to someone and they can log in a few times.

rhPhM3 said:
I think stryker needs to post something.....since he is a big part to what wind is saying....

What the hell has Stryker got to do with this??

This gets more and more bizzare...

Welcome to Entropia Universe,the universe of the scammers.

Hi all. Im posting now because there are alot of wrong ideas here. Although im not directly involved, this situation was reported to me yesterday, so ill correct a few details here.

Grounder said:
If I have understood the situation the second owner of the original Legion ava (SoldLegion) re-sold the ava to people he owed money to in order to reduce or pay off the debt.

No, the second owner of Attanar Legion Steele never re-sold the avatar to pay his depts. What happened is that at least the person who took the items and skills on Legion had access to login info. Probably to somehow ensure the payback. ( I do not know the details of the deals ).

Grounder said:
The question I have is why did the SoldLegion have your Soc's stuff? the original Legion should have notified hs soc mates of the change in ownership to ensure the SoldLegion was only given the trust level of a new (and unknown) ava.

First of all we all knew that the avatar Attanar Legion Steele had another owner, in fact this informations was public, as others have already said here. I cant recall the exact time of that deal but it dates from one year ago or something like that.

So why did we trusted the new Legion? He was ( with another avatar ) a old member of SoF, from its early days. And as far as i know he owns a % of the hangar. Also he owns very expensive items and skills, so personally i really didnt needed to be affraid of him, as he lended much more expensive stuff that i could ever own and we knew nothing or very little about these debts.

Some other aspects that i should ensure people know:

As far as we know ( Legion (2nd owner) hasnt showed up since the happening), the MM was not on Legions inv. The guy who has it as "collateral" had it already. I should say that the person in question has been a very good friend of our soc so far, and there has been some borrowings between him and our soc for some time.

Also, that person borrowed a imp fap from us ( his plan was using it as collateral it seems ), and now claims its his.

Personally i understand what that person was going trough if the amount Legion owed him was indeed high, but i do think this is not the way to deal with such things. By asking to borrow the fap and then take it as collateral, he dishonored his friendship with the fap owner.

I know he ripped all skills from Legion, and i must say, while i think its a drastic measure, i can see it as fair, but not taking other ppls items.

Also it matters to say, that the person knows to whom the items belong to.

Lastly i apologise for not mentioning that persons name, but i still respect him for now, and i hope he will come to reasoning.

And nothing personal against your post Grounder, just seemed to have the right questions that needed answer :)

Ps: Every time i talk about Legion its about the new one, as the old one was not involved in this subject, although i now know he was not paid for the avatar purchase.

*edit: i had a mistake on the Ps, where i said the old Legion was paid for the avatar purchase. i meant he wasnt paid, my mistake, im trully sorry

Last edited:
:eek:
amasing
tho is still confusing i kinda understood what happend
The problem here seems to be the trust in SoF
I don't understand how they can still trust after not even one year before they were scammed by another member of some items worth over 100k if i remember right

people love money and money are easier to scam ingame and with less risks ... so take care people
i trust only people i know irl

p.s. : a loan system would crash the economy and bankrupt MA

Last edited:
I am so sorry this happened to you guys. I know one member of SoF and he is absolutely heart sick over what has happened. I think it is a damn shame that the person I spoke to 2 days ago in EU using Legion's avatar would be such a jerk and not return the property Legion did not own. You know very well those things were not Legion's. You have been friends with these people and I am sure they have helped you on many occasions. How is it the members of SoF's fault that you were scammed by Rj? I also know who you are but I won't call you out. Not yet anyway.

If i remeber Legion was bidding on some LA about 1-2 months ago. Could this be what happened to your soc. stuff. Or ... did someone feed you a line of sh*# and tell you a hard story. ... before you can bid on something the peds must be on your card :::::)))))))) .... SOLD YOUR STUFF ... "IDIOT"

HA HA STUPID

Moral of this story don't loan unless you can aford to lose.

rhPhM3 said:

You don't mean Jimmy do you?!

This really sucks and you chances to get it back are nihil. I wont make remarks on how you guys have handled, i just hope ya get the stuff back.

Do you know anything about this persons RL location and name?? Anything out of game you might be able todo?

I had no idea about stryker’s involvement if any; but I do know that legion owned a very close friend and society member of mine 160,000 peds.

holy deep rooted conspiracies Batman!:eek:

Stryker!!?? :eek:

...say it aint so!!! :(

Ben in game for 5 years myself.. im Windswept "Winds" Tundra ingame.. some of you know who i am very well. Im a quiet player just trying to mkae it in game with little deposit and skills and experience gained over time.. The investments i made in society were worked hard for just hate to see things all messed up like this. Everyone involved has a bone to pick with alot of things it just comes down to if it wasnt legions in the first place then it cant be taken as collateral.

Like someone said its called receiving stolen property, and im not calling any names either because he doesnt deserve it. I understand the action taken but the truth of it all leans towards a better solution.

I'm fairly sure I know the goings on minus the workings of the whole thing.

It stinks already ~:<(

I hope everything goes according to plan (the morally sound plan that is).

Last edited:
MudKicker said:
Stryker!!?? :eek:

...say it aint so!!! :(

Indeed.... (again, I seem to be saying that a lot today)

There seems to be a lot more behind this sorry tale than we see here...

TheClansman said:
No, the second owner of Attanar Legion Steele never re-sold the avatar to pay his depts. What happened is that at least the person who took the items and skills on Legion had access to login info. Probably to somehow ensure the payback. ( I do not know the details of the deals ).

A little correction here, the person was given the login two days ago(from what i was told by one involved the same night) and he was given it as a payment or downpayment of sort. The thing is as it seems now the other person who was oved a lot didnt get a lot at all just a few k of skills and that wont nearly cover his losses.. or mine for that matter from what might be left.

TheClansman said:
Personally i understand what that person was going trough if the amount Legion owed him was indeed high, but i do think this is not the way to deal with such things. By asking to borrow the fap and then take it as collateral, he dishonored his friendship with the fap owner.

I know he ripped all skills from Legion, and i must say, while i think its a drastic measure, i can see it as fair, but not taking other ppls items.
I dont see it as very fair, since i havent been paid for the avatar as of yet.

TheClansman said:
Ps: Every time i talk about Legion its about the new one, as the old one was not involved in this subject, although i now know he was not paid for the avatar purchase.

As stated above i am in a way very much involved as i havent been paid.

lokiscamaro said:
holy deep rooted conspiracies Batman!:eek:

Its really not all that deep rooted , very simple indeed. x person borrows alot of ped based on some sort of guarantee from y person

x person never pays back debt
y person pissed

x person had given login info to y person as some sort of collateral

y person logs in as x person.

y person strips items and skills from x person

items taken belong to a,b,c persons

a,b,c persons now very worried there items are gone , ask for return

y person claims them as his own as payback on debt.

Maybe THIS is why MA dont want people exchanging/selling/giving away avatars :wise:

With ALL due respect to all parties involved, the only resolve of this is going to have to be from the suspect....MA aint gonna want ANYTHING to do with this fiasco!!! :wise:

This is pretty funny stuff, always knew legion was a borrower but now im totally lost as to who legion actually is was or anything else i know he once showed me a bogus injury claim for 60k pounds sterling with a bogus address lol.

Windswept said:
Its really not all that deep rooted , very simple indeed. x person borrows alot of ped based on some sort of guarantee from y person

you should read that again and edit ;P from = to

Status
Back