Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Manta Mants Extreme
    Society
    Dark Knights - Squires
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i will be keeping my eyes open for you guys. sounds like complete loonercy.... is it the legion that has angel and sits at the rig or is that the new legion.. hmm im confused anywhere any named legion i will ask..

o wouldnt mind getting a few of you SoF on the old friends list if i see him we can meet at twin sometime...

anything to help

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Azazello Voland
    Society
    Warants
    Images
    What a mess… how come those items were on avatar that was “sold” sorta, cause I don’t consider anything sold unless I feel cash in my pocket..

I bet there are more details to this case that we know as of now.
    Last edited by Voland; 09-28-2006 at 18:27.

Marauder
    This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Iam Flatline Legion
    Society
    Supremacy Reign
    Images
    the legion being discussed in here has the full name of. Attanar legion steele if i remember them in the correct order

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Manta Mants Extreme
    Society
    Dark Knights - Squires
    Blog Entries
    Images
    yer it is the legion that i have seen at the rig... i will keep my eyes out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by Windswept
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Its almost as though a virtual universe is subject to more greed and distrust than the real world.
    I think you hit the nail on the head here. Because the universe is virtual people precieve it differently and act differently within it. Add the near total lack of accountability and you are left with a situation where it is difficult to trust anyone.

If I have understood the situation the second owner of the original Legion ava (SoldLegion) re-sold the ava to people he owed money to in order to reduce or pay off the debt. The question I have is why did the SoldLegion have your Soc's stuff? the original Legion should have notified hs soc mates of the change in ownership to ensure the SoldLegion was only given the trust level of a new (and unknown) ava.

While the original Legion may not have broken any rules I think he did break the confidence his soc mates had in him due to poor communication. The second owner has shown his colours by not honouring the ava purchase price and reslling the ava to pay off other debts.

If the people who recovered the items in payment for the debt are reading - please consider returning the items and reinstating the original debt with the original debtor. IRL this would be similar to the debtor gaining goods through fraud and then selling the goods. The "purchasers" are essentially in posesion of stolen property.

Only the moral and ethical values of the purchasers can be called upon at this time. And given the ammount of money involved that will be hard. I for one will have emense respect for you if you do return the items.

Good luck everyone.

Grounder

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    rhPhM3
    Society
    ::Phrozen Death::
    Images
    I think stryker needs to post something.....since he is a big part to what wind is saying....

what you did was wrong stryker....

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mannanan Mac y Lir
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Windswept
    no this isnt someone who took sold out and left ame it is someone wo still plays the game alot and has our stuff.. there is a chance to settle up with us. willingly.
    Curious who "windswept" is ingame, your ingame name is not listed ?
    > For Sale: Stuff <

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Iam Flatline Legion
    Society
    Supremacy Reign
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Grounder
    I think you hit the nail on the head here. Because the universe is virtual people precieve it differently and act differently within it. Add the near total lack of accountability and you are left with a situation where it is difficult to trust anyone.

If I have understood the situation the second owner of the original Legion ava (SoldLegion) re-sold the ava to people he owed money to in order to reduce or pay off the debt. The question I have is why did the SoldLegion have your Soc's stuff? the original Legion should have notified hs soc mates of the change in ownership to ensure the SoldLegion was only given the trust level of a new (and unknown) ava.

While the original Legion may not have broken any rules I think he did break the confidence his soc mates had in him due to poor communication. The second owner has shown his colours by not honouring the ava purchase price and reslling the ava to pay off other debts.

If the people who recovered the items in payment for the debt are reading - please consider returning the items and reinstating the original debt with the original debtor. IRL this would be similar to the debtor gaining goods through fraud and then selling the goods. The "purchasers" are essentially in posesion of stolen property.

Only the moral and ethical values of the purchasers can be called upon at this time. And given the ammount of money involved that will be hard. I for one will have emense respect for you if you do return the items.

Good luck everyone.

Grounder
    The society knew about it and had also been playign with the other char in the soc from before so they knew him from before the sale.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Kygon Shr00m Infraction
    Society
    ...Asylum...
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion
    there was a goldcard. he got it after i gave the login to him for the sale so to speak, but since you can generate a few of them he could give the login details to the ones he owed cash including some goldcard numbers and they could log on.
    you said that fake legion gave the account password to the ppl he owed peds and they stipped the account, I dont understand how this can be done it there is only 1 goldcard?

very confused at this whole things still but sounds like this guy knows what he's doing and it good at gaining confidence !

born Fri 07-JAN-2005

I am not Nebu!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Functor Enum Polymorphic
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Attanar legion steele

Is he still in SoF?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast