EBN: Eomon-ous!!!

Rimmer

Dominant
Society
The Unit
Haxan SnoHxan Rimmer
29 Sep 2006

Reports have just arrived to the EBN offices claiming sightings of the rarely seen Eomon creature south-east of Twin Peaks. The massive herbivore is one of the largest creatures ever seen on Calypso and an attraction that usually draws crowds of interested colonists.

Usually thought of as a solitary animal, the reports claim herds of ten or more animals grazing in the area. It must be quite the spectacle.

Hmmm. just saw it and I haven't seen anyone writing about it. Crazy, to bad i can't get in. Please kill them and post some screenis faaaasst!

Ok. I must see this. Never seen one actually moving around in game, let a lone a herd of them.

Definitely something to see before they all get killed.

As to where they have been hiding, that is anyones guess. :laugh:

arrrrgggg at work lol

hurry, to get some screenshots from it!

kygon said:
screw it leaving work now lol ;)

:rofl:

If you get back in time can you take some screenies for those of us that are still stuck at work please Kygon?

kygon said:
screw it leaving work now lol ;)

haha. hope you'll see it before it dies.

lo ljust spent 25 minutes trying to get to taht area. lets just say it was one of those tp die. tp die. tp die days. will wait for screen shots

:)

Please, some one get us at work some screen shots!!! :)

Eomon!

This just in;

29 Sep 2006

Reports have just arrived to the EBN offices claiming sightings of the rarely seen Eomon creature south-east of Twin Peaks. The massive herbivore is one of the largest creatures ever seen on Calypso and an attraction that usually draws crowds of interested colonists.

Usually thought of as a solitary animal, the reports claim herds of ten or more animals grazing in the area. It must be quite the spectacle.

Ten or more?? :eek:

Someone get some screenshots for those of us at work!!

MA should provide the working ppl atleast with a FLASH-auction and some ingame camera's :D

i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see,i wanna see, :laugh:

Work Sucks! :mad:

I'll just post one pic and get back ingame, its pretty heaty at the spot :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

HP of Provider is around 10000.

That sucks - I'm stuck at work and then got a 3 hour drive home - gutting.

Thanks for posting the pics though :)

NetStalker said:
Work Sucks! :mad:
Some ppl need to pay for the ATH's :laugh:

I really hope they respawn and that they won't be extinct before I get home. that much HP is awesome for a sochunt. What damage do they do ? :(

OMG!! :eek: I JUST CAN't MISS THAT!

Are they allready "installed" or we ned another mini patch? :confused:

Billiac said:
This just in;

29 Sep 2006

Ten or more?? :eek:

Someone get some screenshots for those of us at work!!

Dammit, why when I'm at friggin' work!!

wasnt really much to see, big blown up tant kinda :)

As usual, it sucks being an american player in this game. Now I've got to wait another 8 hours before I can get out there and die. I would like to at least have the opportunity to be among the first at something MA

:)

:) Anyone mind posting the coords too? :D

Thanks. :)

Legion said:
wasnt really much to see, big blown up tant kinda :)
doom 3 ugly bull lol.

Thanks for the pictures. These look fairly cool.

Wow, that was shit lol. They're all dead. I never got there intime! :laugh:

Thanks for the pictures though :) What was the loot? Heheh.

Something tells me this Is a kinda plan by MA to give us something else to talk about for a day or two, other than the Vu ect. I dunno, maybe Im just paranoid :D

Can someone confirm that these mobs are re-spawning and there aren't literally just 10 of them?

+rep for 1st answer :)

acaffrey said:
Can someone confirm that these mobs are re-spawning and there aren't literally just 10 of them?

+rep for 1st answer :)

I was there the last 20 mins, nothing there. I think they're a one off...

Other than scattered people & mobs... :mad:

Back