ambulimax young/mature

Pretender

Elite
Society
Trigger Happy
Jarod "pretender" Parker
anhyone know where i can find those? (a few old would be ok too, but not to many, and no older versions)

Pretender said:
anhyone know where i can find those? (a few old would be ok too, but not to many, and no older versions)

West South West of Fort Argus, together with Maffoids. :)

Euroman said:
West South West of Fort Argus, together with Maffoids. :)

thank you alot!
+rep and some efd

Pretender said:
thank you alot!
+rep and some efd

No need for that, but thanks anyways... :)

Also, as side info, when you find the Ambulimaxes there, continue south over the mountains and you will find a nice area with troxes and feffoids, very good skilling mobs ;) (Used to be Hogglos there as well)

Euroman said:
No need for that, but thanks anyways... :)

Also, as side info, when you find the Ambulimaxes there, continue south over the mountains and you will find a nice area with troxes and feffoids, very good skilling mobs ;) (Used to be Hogglos there as well)

what maturity of troxes then?

and i believe rascal is one of the best armor for ambuli then? (impact dmg)

Atrox Young - Mature - Old - Provider - Guardian :sniper:

Pretender said:
and i believe rascal is one of the best armor for ambuli then? (impact dmg)
Yes, but they do heavy damage (45, 57). You may have to put on some plates too.

Yes, Ambulimax only do impact afaik. Rascal is best, Youngs only do 30 through it, Mature 42 and I think Olds do 57; so you might want a good dam/sec gun for them :p

I'd suggest ignoring west Argus and rather going SW Caravan; halfway to Echidna (north of the Trax/Biff spawn; and across the river from the Armaxes). Very nice spawn and nothing but Ambus. You'll find the occasional Provider and Guardian, but it's mainly Young and Mature. Ambulimax aren't very aggro, so you can easily pick out the smaller ones.

Good luck :)

Minder said:
Yes, but they do heavy damage (45, 57). You may have to put on some plates too.

i take them without armor :)

well, with Fancy fapping me atleast

Back