Atrax Young - Treasure Island Hunting grounds upgraded

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
Some fine news straight from the Treasure Island website :)

Land Area Update - Atrax area at 50%

"Today the Northern Park Area received the first of several updates now that the fertilizer station is confirmed fully functional once more.

2 new Atrax DNA samples have been added, bringing the number of filled slots to 50% (3 out of 6)!

This brings us closer to providing a near-perfect hunting area for Atrax young and mature by having them spread evenly around the hunting zone rather then appearing in very tightly packed, yet sporadic, clusters."

Happy hunting :)
- Deathifier

maybe you can tadd up maturity 1 bit, b/c the young are way to easy and not good looting. mature is perfect tho

Pretender said:
maybe you can tadd up maturity 1 bit, b/c the young are way to easy and not good looting. mature is perfect tho

Noted, I will see what can be done once all 6 slots are full.

Thanks for the feedback,
Deathifier

I do enjoy the young more than anything just because I can kill them before they get to me :silly2: but I have never expereinced bad loots with atrax young...in fact i think deathifier has taxed me out about 200 ped :D and a global message by 4 pec...

I vote keep the youngs. I like em :D

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:

DD
I vote for it to. Best place to skill in. :laugh:

//Axel

Devil Doll said:

DD

ofcourse still most youngs there, just a bit more matures

young or mature can be brought down easily with set of rascal and a valor. =)

so either or..

but no bigger! the next class of atrax start to do more than 33 dmg. =/ (less than 3 hits to die = sux)

Dash Smashing said:
young or mature can be brought down easily with set of rascal and a valor. =)

so either or..

but no bigger! the next class of atrax start to do more than 33 dmg. =/ (less than 3 hits to die = sux)

wtf? then you got not much health

and yes, bigger then mature starts bugging

On TI there are young, mature and old(I have seen two I think, they hurt realy bad in comparison to the other two :mad: ). Please don't make them older, make them more(more DNA and higher number on those) :eek:

A day ago I saw more drones and troopers then traxes, made me dissapointed... but hopefully the two new DNAs will take effect soon and I can go shoot some more packed trax spawns :D

Note. Please Deathifier, remove the young exarosaurs.. they never give loot and only cost to get out of the way(even if they dont charge, who can resist to charge them? :D )...

Konve said:
On TI there are young, mature and old(I have seen two I think, they hurt realy bad in comparison to the other two :mad: ). Please don't make them older, make them more(more DNA and higher number on those) :eek:

Yeah there are old too, but very few. I'm not sure what the % split is however it's something similar to 60/30/10 for young/mature/old.

Konve said:
A day ago I saw more drones and troopers then traxes, made me dissapointed... but hopefully the two new DNAs will take effect soon and I can go shoot some more packed trax spawns :D

They take effect immediately, though I'm not sure if they will cause a really noticable change until the other 3 samples are in.

Konve said:
Note. Please Deathifier, remove the young exarosaurs.. they never give loot and only cost to get out of the way(even if they dont charge, who can resist to charge them? :D )...

That can be arranged, I left them in as something to occupy the non-hunting areas just for a little extra life however if they are more annoying then cool I can take them out.
Exo still live next to the bristlehogs though, however they too may go when I find some more bristlehog DNA to fill that area up.

- Deathifier

Deathifier said:
Yeah there are old too, but very few. I'm not sure what the % split is however it's something similar to 60/30/10 for young/mature/old.
- Deathifier

Ya it's perfect :D I love atrax, but to bad they are young, but it may be fun :D u need a mk II and no armor to take one down
and try to put 100% atrax :D

i somehow dont like young ones. but if most of ppl want so then keep it. i am looking for olds - dominants. can anyone tell me where i could find those maturity levels without much other mobs as goki or spiders? :D

Deathifier, do you have exsarosaur dna there? just a thought - is that possible to make stalker of those? i have always wanted to see stalker maturity levels of weak mobs. like daikiba stalker which does more than 70 dmg on rascal :D dunno, maybe that is not worth so and you will just loose some peds but think about it :)

for big trax, check out trax park, the outback area just north of the 'gradivore' tp, the mainland-south tp. its the one immediately north of that tp and just slightly further east of the tp. like offcenter a bit. bigass trax =D great spot. owned by dub, a good guy. roll out, kill stuff, get paid =D

Deathifier said:
They take effect immediately, though I'm not sure if they will cause a really noticable change until the other 3 samples are in.

I ran around TI last night. *ALL* of TI.

I killed 12 bristlehogs - not a single loot from any of them.

I killed 2 trox, they looted.

I killed two drone 01's and ran from an entity. They looted a ped and gazz.

I killed 15+ allophyl, they barely looted.

I didnt find a single atrax. not a single one. =/ where areeEEee they?

Maybe they'll spawn today.

Crys said:
for big trax, check out trax park, the outback area just north of the 'gradivore' tp, the mainland-south tp. its the one immediately north of that tp and just slightly further east of the tp. like offcenter a bit. bigass trax =D great spot. owned by dub, a good guy. roll out, kill stuff, get paid =D

that big traxes are not for me :) when i hunt i sometimes whant to go and hunt the biggest mob i can take down. for traxes it could be dominant or alpha (havent tried yet). and place with olds -dominants would be perfect. In Atrax park i have seen old alphas and up mostly, on TI youngs and few matures, on Eudoria i have seen also some olds-guardians but then there around is some other mobs. i have Vigi armor (maybe not the best for trax but since i am not hunting them too often i dont worry about that much... and young does like 3 dmg :) ) and that makes me troubles, i know 2 places with larger trax on eudoria but one is near berrys and other is near fouls. and vigi isnt good against that dmg types...

Dash Smashing said:
I didnt find a single atrax. not a single one. =/ where areeEEee they?

Maybe they'll spawn today.

Swim east over the lake and you will find them past the shopkeepers.

ReCharger said:
Deathifier, do you have exsarosaur dna there? just a thought - is that possible to make stalker of those? i have always wanted to see stalker maturity levels of weak mobs. like daikiba stalker which does more than 70 dmg on rascal :D dunno, maybe that is not worth so and you will just loose some peds but think about it :)

The exo/bristlehog area has 2 exo samples in it and yes it's possible to turn them into stalkers.
Not planned at the moment though, however I will keep it in mind.

- Deathifier

Good to see that our disscussion lead somewhere, death
Looking forward for even more upgrades on your Island.
Maybe some of those ideas we discussed can be reality some day ;)

don't find the trax ...

I was on a hunt at NE of TI ... only find some trax ... where are they?!

2mas said:
Good to see that our disscussion lead somewhere, death
Looking forward for even more upgrades on your Island.
Maybe some of those ideas we discussed can be reality some day ;)

There's a couple of things in planning that came from both you, others suggestions, the original disucssion and my own thoughts.
I'd like to see how this turns out first to better evaluate what is needed for the next few upgrades though ;)

- Deathifier

Deathifier said:
There's a couple of things in planning that came from both you, others suggestions, the original disucssion and my own thoughts.
I'd like to see how this turns out first to better evaluate what is needed for the next few upgrades though ;)

- Deathifier

Like your Thinking there. I'll be hunting at the atrax ground and providing you with information if needed.. btw, Found anyway of getting rid of the Bots that are walking around at your areas? Some people may consider these quite annoying. I don't consider them as a bigger problem, but other might, and they would probably appreciate if the bots were removed.

anyway, Keep up the good work :)

2mas said:
btw, Found anyway of getting rid of the Bots that are walking around at your areas? Some people may consider these quite annoying.

The bots will go eventually, can't say when though as I have no direct control over them.

Edit: That applies only to the bots in the Northern Park area.
The Second Entities and their friends in the Hook area will stay of course.

- Deathifier

Last edited:
Greetings,

TI sounds like quite a fun place to hunt (from a lot of hard work to get it that way I assume). I will make an effort to visit when I'm able to hunt, Atrax Young seem like decent opponents for a beginner.

How is the fruit and dung supply there Deathifier?

Sakti

Sakti said:
Greetings,

TI sounds like quite a fun place to hunt (from a lot of hard work to get it that way I assume). I will make an effort to visit when I'm able to hunt, Atrax Young seem like decent opponents for a beginner.

Sakti

:rofl: :laugh:

Dung's just like anywhere on amethera, which is more dungified than calypso, and fruit, well nobody buys fruit anymore...

Deathifer, mind raising the maturity of the dung a bit? :tongue2:

Sakti said:

Have plenty of dung to finish the atrax area, and enough for the next phase or two easily - heaps of it turned up a while ago and I'm still using it up.

Not sure about finding it, still seems to spawn fairly regularly though.

- Deathifier

Back