What to prepare for first CND visit ?

7ELEVEN

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
SEVEN 7ELEVEN ELEVEN
Would like to visit CND for my first time. Remembering several posts about some issue to take care.....

What you would consider before jumping on the plane ? Max Items, Max Weight, how much ammo, how many bombes if even any ? Wich weapon u would carry ? Any sense to bring up the standard opalo ?

Some stats of me:

Agility 45, life 103, maxed MF-211 and OF 211, MK2, EP-40, Ghost plated with full set of 5a.

Would like to make an extend tour of a weekend maybee there up in space....

Would appreciate any suggestions.

Anything you can get down in the tt you can get up as well (bombs, probes, opalos) There is no storage, so be prepared for slow walking or get an appartment there. In some domes you can mine without armour (most people would not survive an attack even with armour, so why let it decay)
Its better to have some peds on you, because its not easy to sell your stuff there with a lot of profit, better go down again to sell it.

On my first few trips there I quickly found my weight to be an issue. Doesn't take long at mining to get into the yellow and then red and there is nothing you can do about it until you either sell it or find somplace to store it such as an apartment.

There are easy mobs and hard mobs and a few in between. Didn't like my experience there the first few times but now enjoy it.

Good luck.

mining

if you plan on mining up there, be ready to blast over 1k bombs/probes, according cash buffer is needed

its different for everyone, just remeber all u need to remeber is that u spending money to have fun, thus if u profit u'll be happy, if u loose u wont be to disappointed

so just bring enough money u want to waste, leave everything else here, cause u may end up spending more :p

Back