hew hairstyle unlocked

skill do alot you!

watching less starwars we must.

Akoz said:

Still no male punk hair ... :<

Gratz! Nice to see you skilling again! :D

PINKY said:
Gratz! Nice to see you skilling again! :D

You've had your time to catch up. Now I'm back on track and will stop for nothing :)

Akoz said:
You've had your time to catch up. Now I'm back on track and will stop for nothing :)

I think from only starting 4 months ago becoming the 2nd most skilled stylist in the game is pretty good going...

I certainly seem to have scared you enough to make you start skilling again, and knock massive amounts of your prices...

you wouldnt be issuing a challenge there would you Akoz?.... :D

*Pinky - The Mistress of Scissors.... goes to work....watch this space....*

Well it wouldn't really be right of me to challenge you when I'm so far ahead of you already .. ;)

Akoz said:
Well it wouldn't really be right of me to challenge you when I'm so far ahead of you already .. ;)

Cluck? :D

lol

first one to unlocking hairstyle #20 then? :)

BTW - still going to bid on your EFD auction I want the brushed down spikes look, and no matter how badly I beat you, I still cant cut my own hair!
:rofl:

PINKY said:
BTW - still going to bid on your EFD auction I want the brushed down spikes look, and no matter how badly I beat you, I still cant cut my own hair!
:rofl:

how badly you beat me.. hahahaha :laugh:

:silly2:

Akoz said:
lol

first one to unlocking hairstyle #20 then? :)

Nah, you dont seem to understand - I will crush you... didnt say it was a race, simply that I will out skill you like nothing you have seen before... I am sure you will unlock many new cuts before i catch you, but as Pretender would say... catch you, I will. Defeat you, I shall ;)

Pretender said:
skill do alot you!

No offence, but that's starting to piss me off now :laugh:

Anyway, Gratz Akoz, thanks for sharing pictures :)

Am I right In thinking that all these unlocked styles are ones that uesd to selectable upon making an avatar, back whenever? Or have there actually been new ones added? Not seen before.

Dom_sufc said:
No offence, but that's starting to piss me off now :laugh:

Anyway, Gratz Akoz, thanks for sharing pictures :)

Am I right In thinking that all these unlocked styles are ones that uesd to selectable upon making an avatar, back whenever? Or have there actually been new ones added? Not seen before.

That's correct. Most of those unlocked so far was selectable once in the past. Not sure if all was though since there are a few I have never seen on avatars ingame. Maybe just because they were so ugly that noone selected them :)

Fight! Fight! Fight!!!

:boxer: :handgun:

Ehrm.. can I ask wich moderator moved this to Akoz' area?
This is an achievemant and got nothing to do with my land areas.. Do I have to sit in the corner and speak to myself just because I bought a subforum??

Akoz said:
This is an achievemant and got nothing to do with my land areas.. Do I have to sit in the corner and speak to myself just because I bought a subforum??

Thanks mods! :rofl:

Akoz said:

Have to agree, that sucks lol. Although Im sure they had your interests at heart. And will prolly be moved back now they know :)

Back