LA tax question?

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
Just a quickie, couldn't find the answer i was looking for, so i am throwing it in the forums

A question a friend asked, "How is the tax worked out from loot?"

This was my response am i correct?

"Tax in a land area is made up in two things, 1) hunting tax 2) mining tax, Both taxes lets say for argument sake is 10%, 10% is taken of the tt value (trade terminal value) of ped and items. Ie if you loot 100 ped the window will show 90 ped and the land owner gets 10 ped. If u mine 50 peds worth of ore, you get 45 peds worth of the ore and the landowner gets 5 ped in their account.

For items the 10% is taken off the tt value of it. "

???

So what happens to taxes when you find a robot ship? I found a ship on a LA and still got the entire 50 ped from hitting the button on the ship.

DoctorH said:
So what happens to taxes when you find a robot ship? I found a ship on a LA and still got the entire 50 ped from hitting the button on the ship.

That is actually a good question +rep for that.

As Landowner you cannot see where the income came from, you just get every 24 hous a msg with the income ammount. (cannot see the sperate income of hunting peds, items and mining).

DoctorH said:

Robot ships are not taxed.

Akoz said:

i think u wanted to say "so I think"

@threadstarter: nobody can say for sure, what u said there is the most popular hipothesys, but only MindArk can answer.

Here is a question for you, from what I experienced:

Mining in a LA with X% tax (irrelevant). I found a very poor deposit of dianum, which is 1 stone. Hence, where is the tax? Out of the LA I would have received 1 stone and 0.15? :laugh:

Globlas arent taxed

globals arnt taxed either then as at cnd when i get a global of 65 ped i get 65 ped

I assume the messages are for your global but the owner then gets 5% from it so your loot is correct but MA give tax to the owner ;) that you dont see and is not announced on the global

hope that makes sense

Sal said:
globals arnt taxed either then as at cnd when i get a global of 65 ped i get 65 ped

When you get a global the tax are allready substracted before the global message.

Back