PE Wiki - There forum area is a mess.

Faustian

Old No. 7
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Faustian Faust Dok
Does anyone bother to ever look at PE Wiki's forum area? It is the largest :spam: fest I have ever seen :laugh:

I was reading up on some things, when I noticed they had a forum.

http://www.pe-wiki.info/forum/

Faustian said:
Does anyone bother to ever look at PE Wiki's forum area? It is the largest :spam: fest I have ever seen :laugh:

lol I tryed to enter in whole site and is a mess not even the the forum

faustian I quescion were did u find that JD ? :D

yeh nobody uses it, it would be nice if we could have a PE-wiki section here on EF, there is enough interest in Pe-wiki to justify having its own section

711 make it happen!

please :)

Hellfire said:
yeh nobody uses it, it would be nice if we could have a PE-wiki section here on EF, there is enough interest in Pe-wiki to justify having its own section

711 make it happen!

please :)

thats right but with recent loots not fake pls

ampi90 said:
lol I tryed to enter in whole site and is a mess not even the the forum

faustian I quescion were did u find that JD ? :D

If your refering to my avatar, I made it from a pic on the JD web site :D

Faustian said:
If your refering to my avatar, I made it from a pic on the JD web site :D

lol not ur avatar :p the hoff with JD

ampi90 said:
lol not ur avatar :p the hoff with JD

oh lol :x don't tell everyone :wise:

Faustian said:

Lol I don't know how many times I've said this but here we go again; Pe-wiki doesn't really have an admin anymore. Minder, who created the site, has stopped playing and doesn't care anymore. That's why. I'll se if I can call him today and tell him about the forum, maybe he'll remove it..

MarlaSinger said:
Lol I don't know how many times I've said this but here we go again; Pe-wiki doesn't really have an admin anymore. Minder, who created the site, has stopped playing and doesn't care anymore. That's why. I'll se if I can call him today and tell him about the forum, maybe he'll remove it..

Good Idea. There's quite a few links posted from people. no Idea what they're for... Keyloggers ect maybe. I don't know any good way to find out.

Yeah, I've seen the links myself, looked at them from my schoolcomputer lol. I'll try to get a hold of Minder. He plays another game called something with.. W.. o.. something. :p

OMG :eek: :eek: :eek:

We have issues over at the Directory with mediawiki bots probing pages they see on EF then locking them into a botnet spam network, forcing edits hundreds of times a day, making us protect some pages to put them to a stop.

Powerful moderation is the key, also... it's smart to use CAPCHA ;)

I cant understand why Minder doesnt pass admin onto someone else. i believe theres been a few offers when this topic crops up. mind you, a testiment to a good setup that it runs so well without intervention.

aridash said:
I cant understand why Minder doesnt pass admin onto someone else. i believe theres been a few offers when this topic crops up. mind you, a testiment to a good setup that it runs so well without intervention.

Maybe he doesn't really wanna give it up. He made the site and it's a good site. I'll take to him as soon as I hear from him.

Back