Teleporters - complete list and screenshots

very nice list :)

i hope the mods don't mind that the pictures are linked off-site (against forum rules) -- you may want to consider transferring them to ef ;)

I offered 711 to send him a zipfile with everything...
won't do more.

Fantastic job :monkey:

+ rep

Jack Scudd Samuels

Also check the VU8.9 update page on entropia directory for the coordinates of the new TP and outposts.

Great work

i had the idea of doing something like that too for the gallery i'm working on but i still have to discover some of those places :)

Yes +Rep from me for you taking this time to make somthing useful :):yay:

A thanks to Magnus for including the screenies in the Gallery he did.
Now the screenies are more spreaded out and I can say that I am a real man by the measures of Linus Torvalds.
I am saying this in regards to his saying "Real men don't use backups, they post their stuff on a public ftp server and let the rest of the world make copies." :D

Added Akmuul :)

Observant people can see the change in resolution - now 1200x800
Should I redo all other screenies? Hm I will think a bit about this.

I suggest searching around for Jove's map of tp run. These two combined should make a great tool for newbies.

The TP run map I used is found at:http://www.bahq.net/images/maps/pe-eudoria-tprun.jpg

Since some firewalls describe bahq as a hate/bad site, and since I noticed no copyright attributions on these I have copied them to http://artsflights.com/maps

These are a vu or 2 out of date and the #9 run is a killer in this vu, you actually have to go much further north before cutting east

Great thread!

Moved to Sticky Threads forum, and stickified!

:wtg:

However did I miss this one?
Very simply done and so useful, I didn't have that northern space base TP either...didn't know ti existed :).

As for rippers, swim and use the space bar and mouse to dive works best for me...a sturdy survival knife, 2x0 axe (maybe powerfists) and shogun FAP 5 for slow heals/50 or better for battle heals...and you're set. I find it easiest to allow them to come to me and drag the health bars off so I don't lose them and miss looting them later in the weeds...and also to pick off the biggest hitters first.
You need to be above them really, so if they seem hard to hit...swim away a while and they will ablige by coming to the right level to die :).

+rep for the guide and the location of some fishy friends that I must've missed when I TP'd past them. :)

t

Okay so with the possibility to add 5 images to the gallery at once its not too much of a hassle anymore to upload the images here.

Even when the outside linking is against forum rules 711 stickified the thread.
But in my opinion a stickified thread should not clash with the rules.
So I guess its fair to upload the screenshots to the gallery in here.

I finished just now with putting Amethera in the gallery.
But now I will go and explore the new lands and hopefully find new TPs.

Also I believe its a good idea to add VU info to the TPs.
If anyone has any reliable notes about which TP came into existence when I would love getting this info to include it here.
But I will also try and get this info from support at a later stage of editing.

Thanks very much for all the positive feedback again.

Both new TPs are added now :)

Last edited:
shepne...

when i logged in yesterday, i saw a message in chat in purple wich said person.....was the first who discovered shepne...
Why isnt that added to map?

Pink.

when i logged in yesterday, i saw a message in chat in purple wich said person.....was the first who discovered shepne...
Why isnt that added to map?

Pink.

Is Shepne a location, ore, enmatter, weapon, ...?

Information about who discovered it could be useful to verify ;)

Is Shepne a location, ore, enmatter, weapon, ...?

Information about who discovered it could be useful to verify ;)

I think he refers to sphene. And it's an item (look for Stormer's post in here)

BBB

Sry this list is reserved for TPs
and if ever movable TPs come into existence I will not include these ;)

New TPs @ 8.12? Cords?
EDIT: Forget it, I saw it in the list (A)

Last edited:
All images are uploaded to EF now.
Also pretty please anyone who might have notes as to which VU which TP came into existence share these with me, thanks!

Great, thanks for the help, rep added.

very good list, thanks for your work!!

maybe good idea to write number of tp's under both lists, so everybody can check easily if he is missing a tp.

eudoria is 35 tp's
amathera is 24 tp's

better check first, as i am just awake:)

Very nice listing :)

+REP for the effort to ease life of many newcomers

thx a lot and great list

wtf ?? does the north space base near zeus has tp ??

wtf ?? does the north space base near zeus has tp ??

Well, you saw the picture. You could have prolly answered this yourself :)

+ Rep ... This TP list continues to be valuable asset. Really makes the noob TP runs much easier. Plus all the little tips on "how-did-you-get-there" threads have been very helpful.
:tprun::thumbup:

Nice work, Dan.

I wonder if they are going to add mor TPs

There is a vast empty space South of Fort Pandora and west of Nymphtown

Back