Teleporters - complete list and screenshots

Big help for everyone im sure. thanks again :yay:

Hey everyone, n00b here with a quick question.

This map is dated September 24th, 2004. Is it missing any TPs?
And if so, is there an up to date map floating around anywhere? Having the grid zone coords for the TPs are great but as a new player it would be so helpful to just have a physical map in front of me that clearly displays where they all are.

And is there a map for Amethra? The one paired with Eudorian map on that site isn't the best and only displays a portion of the continent.

Hey everyone, n00b here with a quick question.

This map is dated September 24th, 2004. Is it missing any TPs?
And if so, is there an up to date map floating around anywhere? Having the grid zone coords for the TPs are great but as a new player it would be so helpful to just have a physical map in front of me that clearly displays where they all are.

And is there a map for Amethra? The one paired with Eudorian map on that site isn't the best and only displays a portion of the continent.

The north space base is missing from that map. If you need a map, just click on the link in my signature. :D

Edit:
The maps you are after will be listed under "Revival Maps."

maps with grid lines

Hi everyone...

Just noticed that nobody has included JaxMap here.
I use those maps almost all the time. They are complete I think except for some outposts... Very good for new people to use and I use them to help do TP runs for them. They include the revive grids too so you can see if you are close enough to die and get there anyway... (helps when the new people get killed on a run, you know where they get to maybe...)

The weblink is JaxMap

You will need adobe reader and a printer to print them out...

James Walker Williams
Guardians of Valhalla

Anyone need a mentor right now? I just graduated my last disciple... :wtg:

They are complete I think except for some outposts... Very good for new people to use and I use them to help do TP runs for them. They include the revive grids too so you can see if you are close enough to die and get there anyway... (helps when the new people get killed on a run, you know where they get to maybe...)

The weblink is JaxMap

Thanks for the plug Walker1 :) Both maps are complete with TPs and the outposts that I know of. If anyone finds one not on there PLEASE! tell me so I can add it (jax "at" jaxmap "dot" net). I need to update Amethra with the newest LAs but overall they are in good shape. And just a note that the Eudoria map now has every single fort, city, village, house, hanger, etc "that I know of" on it.

I Did it !!!!

Thanks for a great list.
I had it printed and have been crossing TP´s of for a while now but just the other day i crossed the last one, I can proudly say to my friends that i got them all now:yay:

Gratulations Lizard King - feel free to +rep me ;)

wow, this will really help more than just a map, since maps dont have tp names on them. Thanks for the effort.:sweat:

very good post :), +rep

Extremely helpful! There are a lot more TP on here than I'd previously found on any map. +rep

Any new TP's. Haven't been here 4 ages.....:ahh:

Nope Thor - no update cause there ain't any new ones.

I wonder how many new tps (places) will be made when CE2 comes.. :D

{DELETED QUOTE OF ENTIRE OPENING POST}
Oh Very Helpful! Thank you Pirx for posting this!

Jayne :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome man :wtg:

Does anyone have more VU informations for me maybe?

And another question:
anyone feels I should do screenshots from Crystal Palace and CND?
Would it be in any way useful to have screenshots of all the 40 biodome TPs on CND?

Oh on another note - I am prepared to do all screenshots again when the Cry Engine finally arrives, so the question above about CP and CND is meant quite sincere, it would nearly double the workload o_O

The CP one might be quite handy as it is a bewildering maze for some people, perhaps not just a picture of it but a bit more of a route to it.

As for CND I wouldn't bother with the domes as they are quite self-explanatory and all TPs appear automatically. There might be some advantage in showing the other CND ones though such as those in the discos. The ones to the north and south shops areas can be fun to find if you run to the wrong part of the zone and wonder where the TP has gone to.

The CP one might be quite handy as it is a bewildering maze for some people, perhaps not just a picture of it but a bit more of a route to it.

As for CND I wouldn't bother with the domes as they are quite self-explanatory and all TPs appear automatically. There might be some advantage in showing the other CND ones though such as those in the discos. The ones to the north and south shops areas can be fun to find if you run to the wrong part of the zone and wonder where the TP has gone to.

Right I'll look into making such screenies then, was on my mind for quite a time now.
Anyone having any reason speaking FOR screenies of all 20 domes north and south each?
Also I was on CP and yeah it IS quite a maze, I'll look for a guide to CP and will link or include it.

Okay I added a link to a map of CP and 2 photos of the CP TP.

Also I have photos of ALL CND TPs but as converting and uploading them is a hassle I very probably will leave the dome photos out.

nice...i think i had some missing ...this will definitivelly be useful to catch up the tps i missed =3

Nice work! This would have helped me a lot when I was running TPs. Solo TP runs tend to get long and boring...

+rep, nice done!

Back