500,000th Post Contest

Paolo said:
Oh yeah... sorry... you were the quickest! :D

Paolo, B]pretending not to have removed your edited link from its quote so that he could post his post with a link and then post another post saying that he didn't knew lol[/B] :smoke:

23 to go...

Wait, what?

Jeusus. Im starving lol...

Cmon 500k posts! So I can make tea! :laugh:

711 said:
If you scroll to the bottom of the main forum index you will see a section called "EntropiaForum Statistics"

so included in those numbers there are some hidden posts that does not count? so basicly the statistics there are wrong.

and the actual post that has ID number 500000 were posted 10-26-2006, 11:35 AM

sorry i just find it a bit weird and unclear. there has actually been more than 500k posts but 8711 of them does not count? what posts does not count? if its the test forum + the hidden ones the number 8711 should increase everytime someone posts in the test forum (or do some hidden stuff).

:umn:

its not my intention being difficult, it just bugs me that i cant see the full picture here :rolleyes:

Dom_sufc said:
Jeusus. Im starving lol...

Cmon 500k posts! So I can make tea! :laugh:

I'm starting to post pics of cats!!! Stay! :D

36069_1161465073.jpg

MarlaSinger said:
I'm starting to post pics of cats!!! Stay! :D

36069_1161465073.jpg

Ahahahah :rofl:

sob said:
so included in those numbers there are some hidden posts that does not count? so basicly the statistics there are wrong.

and the actual post that has ID number 500000 were posted 10-26-2006, 11:35 AM

sorry i just find it a bit weird and unclear. there has actually been more than 500k posts but 8711 of them does not count? what posts does not count? if its the test forum + the hidden ones the number 8711 should increase everytime someone posts in the test forum (or do some hidden stuff).

:umn:

its not my intention being difficult, it just bugs me that i cant see the full picture here :rolleyes:

67530_1160823615.jpg

It's okay hun, I don't get it either :)

Awwwwwww

Gratz mate ;)

Ouch!

EF Error Message said:
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
Damn! Missed it by 1 only! :(

Gratz to MajorPutty! :p

And it was fun, guys... thanks! ;P
P. :smoke:

What competition? I was just going about my daily spamming business.

AkiranBlade said:
What competition? I was just going about my daily spamming business.
That's why you've got 3490 posts more than me?! :p

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s! Mr. Major... putty, sir. You must be very pleased!

Sincerely,
Donald

GRATZ! mate... i see having a different time zone really helps :) gratz again :)

Gratz Mr Putty :D

Thanks all and thanks for the efd.

*Hmmm… only need another 200k to catch up with e-lite*

:beerchug:

Back