Historic Rugaritz

Status
Omg You Fucking Eveil Boy That Was Mine lol
gratz majorly i would have gone crazy if that happend 2 me !
put it like this can you buy me sum beta armour lol like supremercy oh and dont forget a coat ! :dunce: :wise: repeat after me :wise: your a lucky bugger :wise:

lol you lucky bugger dub

Omg You Fucking Eveil Boy That Was Mine lol
gratz majorly i would have gone crazy if that happend 2 me !
put it like this can you buy me sum beta armour lol like supremercy oh and dont forget a coat ! :dunce: :wise: repeat after me :wise: your a lucky bugger :wise:

he just sold full suprem and is in middle of selling PoE, dont think he will need armout after all the chips he can buy now! :D

One Year Later...

One year later, I felt like this was worth a necro-nostalgia-bump. When all is said and done, this HOF generated proceeds of over 700,000 PED.

Seven-hundred-thousand PED.

In an instant. That's the kind of thing that's only possible in Entropia. This may be the high watermark for now, but there's no doubt that someone is going to beat it.

Why not you?

:tiphat:

Enjoy the hunt!

-dub
Art of War

nice of you to let us know the final total, and a nice post too :tiphat:

Well another very big gratz then!
Still working hard on mining?

** Runs off to hit a tower that exceeds 700k ped worth ** :rolleyes:

Wow...just wow...I hope you put the money into something worthwhile.

How long did it take to sell it all? and with what average of percentage.

How much of that went to taxes? ;)

Wow together with the terminator thats 1 Millon ped in 2 loots damn.
Only if you loot CND or TI you are going to beat this.

:laugh:

Necro Poster !!

*points and laughs at Dub*

I don't care about all the random shit like the others ... I just say hope the year was fabulous.

... and happy pumpkin day !

Very cool, strangely I was wondering about this recently too... as in what the real value of some hofs would be if taken in market conditions.

Become my wife... doesnt mather what gender you are... just read my siggie :laugh:

Thats speechless, BIG gratz mate. You have simply won the game ;)

Bragger! :D

Gratz again! ;)

Why not you?

Enjoy the hunt!

-dub
Art of War

Yea, why not :) Im ready to handle all the peddies...got my halloween Must on cooling and the knackebrod all buttered up !

Once again, amazing gz to you Dubmeister.

Thats speechless, BIG gratz mate. You have simply won the game ;)

Funny. I told dub the exact same thing a long time ago. Not sure if he had found the ruga back then or not. I got a very nice PM in reply saying he was speechless that someone could possibly think as him as a winner.

Mr. dub, your modesty suits you well :tiphat:

well, from looking at the global screen the last few months, you have spend at least a few of those peds trying to craft of211's :)

*Necro*

So, how did this story end? Did all of that really sell for uber markup or did this find kill the market completely? :scratch2:

*Necro*

So, how did this story end? Did all of that really sell for uber markup or did this find kill the market completely? :scratch2:

It's been almost 3.5 years since this find - so if it killed any market - I think we'd know by now. ;)

Besides .. there was so little ruga as it was on a regular basis - I wouldn't have called it a market, but a garage sale. :duh:

I didn't see Ghoul or Master coats have a severe crash .. so I assume it's going to be just fine. ;)

.... in before the 'you shouldn't have necrod this thread' lock . :D

*Necro*

One year later, I felt like this was worth a necro-nostalgia-bump. When all is said and done, this HOF generated proceeds of over 700,000 PED.

Seven-hundred-thousand PED.

In an instant. That's the kind of thing that's only possible in Entropia. This may be the high watermark for now, but there's no doubt that someone is going to beat it.

Why not you?

Enjoy the hunt!

-dub
Art of War

Tommy, meet 16 posts up, and 2 years, 3 months ago.

I didn't see Ghoul or Master coats have a severe crash .. so I assume it's going to be just fine. ;)

Danielle it's Tridenite that's required for Ghoul and I hope I never see a ATH of Tridenite unless it's mine :laugh:

Originally Posted by dub

Dam 700,000 Ped that's some ATH :eek:

Danielle it's Tridenite that's required for Ghoul and I hope I never see a ATH of Tridenite unless it's mine :laugh:

It's used primarily in Master coats and Phantom. Although the price of both has DRAMATICALLY decreased since that Uber, it is hard to correlate a connection due to the decrease in amount if participants and over all decrease in prices of everything.

Status
Back