Limited Skill implants?

Xen said:
If the "old" filled chips on auction are now 9.99 ped tt, then the new 12.5 ped tt chips would hold about 25% more skills, thus be worth about 25% more.

No, no.. the current FILLED chips are 9.99 ped tt... My guess is that an empty 12.5tt ESI will turn in to a 9.99tt filled chip... losing ~2.5tt value in the process :)

And...

I think it is time we start selling and buying by % for both ESI's and filled chips. This is the only way we are going to be able to make sense out of the range of tt values now.

In fact... this maybe the very reason MA decided to tack on the (L) at the end of the name :D

Xen said:
Why wouldn't an esi that can hold what 100 old esi's could hold, sell for 100x the markup?

becoz of inserter decay

CareBear said:
No, no.. the current FILLED chips are 9.99 ped tt... My guess is that an empty 12.5tt ESI will turn in to a 9.99tt filled chip... losing ~2.5tt value in the process :)

And...

I think it is time we start selling and buying by % for both ESI's and filled chips. This is the only way we are going to be able to make sense out of the range of tt values now.

In fact... this maybe the very reason MA decided to tack on the (L) at the end of the name :D

Then to remain the same price the price for an empty 12.50 ped ESI would have to approximately 85 ped (yesterdays average) which would be 680%.
The future price will as always depends on the drop rate and the demand.

Will be interesting to see if it really loses 2.5ped after transfer, or perhaps even 25% of TT value?

So how much skill can you add to a ESI with 12.5 ped on it? Can you add more skill to rasie the TT on it. Like say I have 3600 of a skill can I put it all on it or just 12.5 worth? Has anyone tried to put skill on a old ESI. Wonder if they will let people know how much skill level you can put on per PED/PEC.

Back