Hair Stylist Services

Kram3r

Old
Society
Freelancer
Cosmo Kram3r Kram3r
I have now reached 450lvl hairstyling and want to offer my services to the inhabitants on Calypso.

The prices will be material cost + tool decay. (So this is a nonprofit operation)

I usually pay 300-500% for materials.

Gel = 0.13 + 300-500%
Spray = 0.06 + 300-500%

Gel has somewhat higher SR (SuccessRate)

You are welcome to bring your own material.

Give me a pm or try to find me ingame, I'm usually in Twin Peaks

how much is the tool decay and how much material is needed to get a decent success rate???

Regards,
Spamboy

p.s can u make hair longer?

Humm is it possible to dye the hair blue? and how much would that cost?

I don't think its possible to colour hair yet.

oh well.. maybe someday..

I would like my hair re-done to bald, does that cost anything?

It's a change so i assume it would cost but no idea how much have to wait till Kram3r is online for priceing

A change to bald would cost minimum 50 pecs and max 2 peds.

It depends on how many tries before success.

Sry i found a free oppertunity to have this done. I can appreciate that most people can't afford to offer free services though so gratz for the thought.

Last edited:
How many haircuts have you unlocked so far?

All haircuts = free until i unlock hair coloring :D

Theres no hair colouring yet? OMG! I would have thought that would be the most popular thing to change. Hair and skin colour...

there is..

Wistrel said:
Theres no hair colouring yet? OMG! I would have thought that would be the most popular thing to change. Hair and skin colour...

u can do party hair the skill is just not unlocked yet like kram3r says.. haircuts free until he unlockes ;)

hmmn

Kram3r i know we talked before ingame about this.. but forgot 2 ask u .. about this.. do u still relog every cut like me.. or did ya file a support and got it fixed or ?? or did u hear of any rumor on when they are gonna fix it ? im just gathering the gel and spray i need 2 skill with, dont want 2 relog all te time :) its like trying 2 skill and u have 2 relog everytime u shoot a mop :hammer:

Ask Landrup said:
Kram3r i know we talked before ingame about this.. but forgot 2 ask u .. about this.. do u still relog every cut like me.. or did ya file a support and got it fixed or ?? or did u hear of any rumor on when they are gonna fix it ? im just gathering the gel and spray i need 2 skill with, dont want 2 relog all te time :) its like trying 2 skill and u have 2 relog everytime u shoot a mop :hammer:

as far as i know, last time i talked to him and got my hair done, he has got 3 scissors(sp?) so he doesnt relog all the time

Kram3r said:
All haircuts = free until i unlock hair coloring :D
How much will a hair colouring cost? I'm thinking of getting the mohawk colored blue like the guy in the loading screen used to have. Or something different depending on what I feel like.

Also, when someone gets a haircut, do they get to see their hari as you work and tell you what they want more/less of and etc. or do they just tell you b4 u start and then you just do your thing?

Hair coloring cost 8 peds.

Only basic colors is unlocked, so no blue, purple, green etc. availible yet.

The procedure is easy, I give you control over the interface, you can change style, size and color to your likings, and then give the control back to me, so I can add needed materials and set a price.

Kram3r said:
Hair coloring cost 8 peds.

Only basic colors is unlocked, so no blue, purple, green etc. availible yet.

The procedure is easy, I give you control over the interface, you can change style, size and color to your likings, and then give the control back to me, so I can add needed materials and set a price.

i would like green or bright orange/red hair, let know when it's available

fresco said:
i would like green or bright orange/red hair, let know when it's available
Yes, me as well. I want to know when any color other than natural ones are available. I'll be watching this post, so post it here if you can.
Thanks

Back