1 yr Stats: No Chips No SIB

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Just finished one whole year in PE/EU.... thought I'd post me stats as I've seen others do the same.

The story:

1 month sweating,

1-2 months on Axe 1x0+Campbell Welch 1pa (sold that!)

Last 9-10 months I added Bravo, Merc, Determination, Mann MPH and Axes 2x0.

Last 5 months been clubbing with the Thorifoid Battle Mace,

Last (1) month been using a Fusil Arabesque+E-amp15 inbetween Bravo and Sword.

Never mined, barely crafted (3 Mann Mph's....kept the first one, still got it)

Up to Fap 50 and wanting an 80

Armour: Gnome to Shogun to Paladin then a mixed bag til Full ghost, then Bear+Ghost combo.

I own an Opalo but it's only used when there ain't enough Med ammo for the proper guns (the last 3 shots lol).

Hunting/skilling method: Never really skilled, all my hunting involves a walk from one place to another and killing stuff on the way, sometimes pausing at a spawn if I like the look of it.

1 HoF solo, 2 team, dozens of globals.

Spent around $1000 over the year.

Happy with the strength score:)

I've not chipped and never will. (leave steroids for the body-builders)

Rifle is low I think because for most of the year the Bravo was the only rifle I had, and however much I love it, it doesn't really work as a skilling gun.

Hope the info is of use to some:)

UO0220_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

UO0221_thumb.jpg

UO0222_thumb.jpg

UO0223_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Continued:

UO0224_thumb.jpg

UO0225_thumb.jpg

UO0226_thumb.jpg

UO0227_thumb.jpg

UO0228_thumb.jpg

All adds up to 60k (if you include the pages of 1's I didn't post:))

I know these aren't the best looking stats, but they are the happy result of ambling through the game ignoring most good advice. Can now take on Atrox Guardians with confidence (no plates) and Dominants if I'm lucky. Currently investigating Goki's for loot possibilities.

Want: Full Boar, 5b's, 6a's, Fap 80, Large Thorifoid Spike Club. (maybe by xmas)

Here's to next year and 100 Strength!

omg Your a powerfist noob :D

+ rep to you ,

So much in this game for people to figure out and learn, that simply having stats to compare to really helps. I just wish more would be inclined to share, I still dont see why anyone cares what lvl they are in rifle or eng., is it really some big secret? :rolleyes:

I still dont have a clue if the ubers I see in the rings have 6500 HG or 17000 HG, have no idea what level I should be hoping to reach to max HG, rifle, etc.

I admire anyone who earns all of their skills, good work! :)

binfordw said:
omg Your a powerfist noob :D

+ rep to you ,

So much in this game for people to figure out and learn, that simply having stats to compare to really helps. I just wish more would be inclined to share, I still dont see why anyone cares what lvl they are in rifle or eng., is it really some big secret? :rolleyes:

I still dont have a clue if the ubers I see in the rings have 6500 HG or 17000 HG, have no idea what level I should be hoping to reach to max HG, rifle, etc.

lol just shoot em with a Bravo... if it knocks half their health off they're just a noob in Shadow... if it only hits 1.0 off, RUN! :laugh:

+ rep - i am gonna do this when i am 1year old

Roll on Nov17 - gonna have a party at Club 3G

Bud

Back