What is Serendipity???

an hidden skill, that can be unlocked.

I think it means Luck

A Happy and Unexpected Discovery by Accident

Hmm, still waiting lol

Heard it came arround 4K in HG/Rifle skill etc, looking forward to discovering it pretty soon :)

Not sure if this is correct, but when I unlock it I will find out what did it for me.

It comes at 3.0 hit ability on any "non skill increase bonus" weapon. Note that it's 3.00 and not 2.95, which is rounded to 3.0 on the weapon stats screen.

It gives HP and has a minor influence on hit ability aswell.

Hope this helps.

you need more then 4k skills.. i have 4,25k LB and only 2.5 hit a.
and i have 3,6k handgun and there i have 2.5 HA to.

gl by skilling :)

it unlocks on any GREAT proff standing, in any proffesion.
and works like a usual amplifier on some skills. like RDA or CGA

EyeContact said:

Hope this helps.
Deepa said:
...works like a usual amplifier on some skills. like RDA or CGA

Actually I think it has a (very small) positive influence on chance of succes of nearly all actions in the game.

god

iam so close i can smell it
4k handgun
4k rifle
2.9 Ha rifle
2.9 Ha pistol
good pro standing primary and secondery
please giv it to me soon:)

swazer said:
god

iam so close i can smell it
4k handgun
4k rifle
2.9 Ha rifle
2.9 Ha pistol
good pro standing primary and secondery
please giv it to me soon:)

You're mere days ahead of me. I think we can both say that we are past able to smell it and within the range of tasting it. :) I'm currently (as of last night) at 3,954 in Rifle with a 2.9 HA. :)

Hugs,
Aliana

Aliana said:
You're mere days ahead of me. I think we can both say that we are past able to smell it and within the range of tasting it. :) I'm currently (as of last night) at 3,954 in Rifle with a 2.9 HA. :)

Hugs,
Aliana
good luck
i realy hope you unlock it very soon:)

swazer said:
good luck
i realy hope you unlock it very soon:)

And the same to you! It's nice to know someone out there is sitting with similar anticipation. :) Back when I first started, I somehow got it in my head that I simply wouldn't feel like I was really getting somewhere until Serendipity unlocked. Why Serendipity, I may never know. Maybe it was out of reach enough to seem to require real work and dedication to get to.

Hugs,
Aliana

Aliana said:
And the same to you! It's nice to know someone out there is sitting with similar anticipation. :) Back when I first started, I somehow got it in my head that I simply wouldn't feel like I was really getting somewhere until Serendipity unlocked. Why Serendipity, I may never know. Maybe it was out of reach enough to seem to require real work and dedication to get to.

Hugs,
Aliana
I know exactly how you feel,i guess its a major milestone for both of us?a lot of time effort and peds have gone in to get here so iam sure it will be a sense of aheavment(please forgive my awful spelling)
so maybe tonite will be our night?
i got 40k of ammo to burn so maybe today????
lots of luck swazer:)

I unlocked serendipity last week - I was on 2.9 HA for weeks despite concerted and concentrated melee hunting. Finally it went up to 3.0, and it took a further 3 days for my rank to change to great swordsman. The very next mob, I unlocked serendipity...and the next one after that I globalled :)

Once unlocked, you really uplift serendipity quite quickly, hunting melee and gun does it, fapping does it, even mining does it, so its good for keeping the skills going when all the others have really slowed down.

Good luck, and hope to see your screenies of your unlocks soon :)

Swazer, I don't really think it will be tonight, but I really am hoping it will be sometime this weekend. :) I'm already past the amount of time I really wanted to do it in, but that's ok. It will still be nice to unlock. :) I was aiming to unlock it in four months, but the four month marker passed two days ago. If I get it this week, I can at least chock it up to the fact that I only sweated my first week and would still be kind of sorta on target with my four month goal. :D

Lilu, that is an awesome story! I hope I have one so memorable when I get to the other side of Serendipity. :)

Hugs,
Aliana

What is Serendipity??

EyeContact said:
It comes at 3.0 hit ability on any "non skill increase bonus" weapon. Note that it's 3.00 and not 2.95, which is rounded to 3.0 on the weapon stats screen.

Hope this helps.

It can't be based on HA... I have 5.1 HA on rifle and the same on handgun, HA i think is based on marksmenship. Marksmenship = 2847, Rifle = 3678, Handgun 1220, RDA = 1303.

bobs said:
It can't be based on HA... I have 5.1 HA on rifle and the same on handgun, HA i think is based on marksmenship. Marksmenship = 2847, Rifle = 3678, Handgun 1220, RDA = 1303.
Hmm... With 3678 in rifle, 1220 in handgun and 2847 i markmanship, it sounds very unusual that you have 5.1 in HA.

Maybe you misunderstood something?

What is Serendipity??

Vedder said:
Hmm... With 3678 in rifle, 1220 in handgun and 2847 i markmanship, it sounds very unusual that you have 5.1 in HA.

Maybe you misunderstood something?

Thats what I have 5.1 HA on my MK2 and MK4 4.7 on my marbor echo. I am also hopeing to unlock serendipity soon to. I had read somewhere before that it may be tied in with HA...but this is not the case for me anyway. Am I missing something?

bobs said:
Thats what I have 5.1 HA on my MK2 and MK4 4.7 on my marbor echo. I am also hopeing to unlock serendipity soon to. I had read somewhere before that it may be tied in with HA...but this is not the case for me anyway. Am I missing something?
Maybe you're thinking of CHA?

With 5.1 in CHA your HA should be 2.6... Could that be?

OH crap your right! its CHA

And we all know (or atleast after reading this, I guess Vedder already did ;) ) that:

CHA = Sqrt(HA*10)

Or the other way around:

HA = (CHA^2)/10

The second formula tells me that your hit ability, bobs, is only 2.6, so it looks like you have some skilling to do before you unlock it.

Good luck.

deleted should have read the entire thread first

database error dupe sorry yall.

Back