3454 PED Trooper HOF +Angel Helm (M)

Frigid

Bane of Bots
Society
Freelancer
Joan "Frigid" Yaya
Just got done doing some bot hunting. I hadn't planned to stop so soon, but with a struggling baby in my lap and after this:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

hard to go on (though I wanted to!).

That is an Angel (M) Helm and a full (tt=1250) ESI.

I was overloaded which was a concern when we first learned about the new system. Now with 218,000+ residues, I was red, red, red. Peds can go on a card. We need suspensors or bags of holding!

This new VU has forced me away from my amped-opalo safe zone and since I have to use bigger weapon now, I have to hunt bigger targets. So far, so good even before this HOF. I will now push myself to the end I have been training for: BOT HUNTER. Thanks, MA! It took me several attempts to get there as there are a few mega-spawns in those areas NE of twins of warriors and drones and teleporting is death.

I also have to give a HUGE nod to Hektor Hek yougo..the green dot on the screen. He pulled a trooper off that pile of 3 and I took the next one. We are not sure if it is the mob, the avatar, both, or just luck that drops these HOFs. I know its hard for me to be so near a global...much less a HOF like this. He was very cool about it and very complimentary..and he was tipped well ;) Thanks, Hek! Your turn next!

Everyone has a shot...now get out there and get yours!

Last edited:
gratz, well worth stepping up from Opalo.
:)

great uberhof :) gratz :)

Yes yes yes - kill those bots and grats esi 1250 pedder and 400-600% nice nice nice

Good God Frigid that is nice :beerchugahic:

gratz...

esi aint worht that muich tho - already dropped to 240% -- soon they will be tt food - I suggest you sell it asap while there is still some fool around to pay +% for it :wise:

Zib Black Onyx said:
gratz...

esi aint worht that muich tho - already dropped to 240% -- soon they will be tt food - I suggest you sell it asap while there is still some fool around to pay +% for it :wise:

I know...I may just hold on to it and hope the esi droprate will be curbed.

It's a risk but I am already waaaaay up...;)

Bird in the hand...two in the bush...three in my belly....bah!

So conflicted am I...(<----wtf? now I sound like Yoda)

gratz dude! :) i killed them there for a week, mk5+a104, 5k peds of ammo(1.5k was the loss), and my biggest loot was a 143 pedder warr... :( so u r fuckin' lucky ;)

Max Proteon said:
...so it's all about luck, in the end :D
GRATZ

Yep...just dumb luck. The only skill I showed was *not* dying. A "Gump HOF" for sure! ;)

Yquem said:
Yes yes yes - kill those bots and grats esi 1250 pedder and 400-600% nice nice nice

nono. You maby got 200% on that esi :wise:

Congratz, nice stuffs

Grats.

Now is that the highes item count in a looted stack or what :)

218k residue. :D

gratZ.!

...maybe MA should consider to code sth that divideZ the big 218k-stacks into more stacks of different items...(if one of theze items would be worth 1ped,another one 20pec and so on,the weight wouldnt be that high at the end...and if the items have these values already,why not using them like coins..???)

Big Gratz.

I want to thank Hektor too :laugh: , i asked him if he could pull away one warrior from another one because i had no tag weapon on me :) and he did it. He even asked which one i want to kill. I met many people who would have taken both warriors just to make sure they get the loot :mad:

Gratz. BTW, where are the troopers, are they only by that ship west of troy or are there other locations, they seem to be dropping a lot of good things lately:)

Kombinator said:
Gratz. BTW, where are the troopers, are they only by that ship west of troy or are there other locations, they seem to be dropping a lot of good things lately:)

I haven't seen any west of Troy, but there might be. I do hunt them n-ne of twins around 174xx, 103xx.

Across the river SW of zues there are some warriors and you see a trooper or two tossed in, but ne of twins is a good spot for big bots in general.

Big Gratz too you! :) nice stuff u looted :yay: i remember when i got my first hof good luck too you, to get more and more these hofs :wtg:

just wanted to wish my congratz to Frigid on an awsome Hof! keep it up

and

P.S. thanks

damn that esi is worth more then 10k now ;D gratz :cool:

Thats what i'm calling a FUCKING UBERLOOT !

Huge Grats Frigid ;)

Good God!!! Why is this being necrophiliaced! It was a year ago that this happened!!!:scratch2:

Back