-= Offering Mentor Service , for Serious Players =-

thanx for the help demonikos:)
sadly from the global untill now, my peds keeps going away:mad:
so many killings and no loot:handgun:

We'll go for some Team hunt then ;) and some TP run for you :D

Mentor

Good day! I am a newbie in the Entropia Universe. I first logged 4 or 5 days ago. I sweated for a while at Swamp Camp and near Port Atlantis, and then moved up to hunting. With an initial deposit of 10 dollars on day 3, I purchased an Opallo, and a Vivo t1. I also purchased a total of about 4k ammunition which I have spent between hunting for gains, and sweat/hunting.
I am doing well for a newb on rifle and heal gains, but could use some assistance with the more in depth aspects of the Virtual World, such as skill chips, mining, and crafting.

I am very interested in your help and knowledge with further understanding the attributes of the Entropia Universe. Will you please consider mentoring me?

Good day! I am a newbie in the Entropia Universe. I first logged 4 or 5 days ago. I sweated for a while at Swamp Camp and near Port Atlantis, and then moved up to hunting. With an initial deposit of 10 dollars on day 3, I purchased an Opallo, and a Vivo t1. I also purchased a total of about 4k ammunition which I have spent between hunting for gains, and sweat/hunting.
I am doing well for a newb on rifle and heal gains, but could use some assistance with the more in depth aspects of the Virtual World, such as skill chips, mining, and crafting.

I am very interested in your help and knowledge with further understanding the attributes of the Entropia Universe. Will you please consider mentoring me?

Hello Kos and welcome in EU and EF :)

Yes.. i could accept you as disicple, ut i'm afraid after spending all that time hunting and sweating i will not be able to add you as a Disciple.. Probably you are allready to skilled to have a Mentor but we could meet ingame.

Send me a PM when you are going to log in again.

Demonikos :tiphat:

I have a new Disciple ... say Welcome or Hello to Strept :)

He will probably be at the Swamp sweating some Daikis now ;)

GL with your EU life dude... :wtg:

Hi,

Im new in this game, just started and a friend told me i should search for a mentor.

Actualy , im online like the whole day, so if you are interested PM me please :)

Hi,

Im new in this game, just started and a friend told me i should search for a mentor.

Actualy , im online like the whole day, so if you are interested PM me please :)

Will do :)

Hello ppl New or older Players :wave:

I'm happy that more ppl ask me to become their Mentor . That confirms my role as Mentor and encourages me to try even more for those who need Help.

There are 2 New Disciples in only 2 days and both of them are Active ... that makes me want to spend more time with them , and believe me it's BIG fun to have a Team with 3-4 Opalos and hunt small medium mobs naked ... :sniper:

I really enjoy it :)

Now... Our new Community members and my Disciples are :

Floosh Medo Gazda

You had some dificulties with Depo but yesterday the TS chat and hunt was cool .. Even profitable for you since the first hunt!!! ... :wtg:
Lenny Bunny Harvey

No pix for you yet
.. we were very busy hunting those Molisk ,Atrax and big Atrox :D

See ya soon ingame ;)

I'm happy to announce a new "upgrade" in my Mentoring Service. :cool:

Now with a TS- Team Speak Channel available for my Disciples. !! :yay:

Thanks E-lite!:)

1st post updated :)

this is cool :p great service mate

vetter

Thanks for the opalo hunt, was great fun!
Just a friendly bump for one of the greatest people I met online!
Im oson graduating thanks to the best mentor around!:yay:

I just hit 600 survey, and thanks to all of your help and advice, I did the entire 600 skillpoints ending up with a total profit from my time in eu of 67 peds from mining alone! Including amps, new equipment (wich is still usabel, so even bigger profit really) and decay.

Thanks yet again for being a good mentor and a good friend! and may your other deciples be just as lucky as me!

(Pls drop by my achivements page =) )

Now, get your behind onto EU and graduate me! :yay::cool::wtg:

I just hit 600 survey, and thanks to all of your help and advice, I did the entire 600 skillpoints ending up with a total profit from my time in eu of 67 peds from mining alone! Including amps, new equipment (wich is still usabel, so even bigger profit really) and decay.

Thanks yet again for being a good mentor and a good friend! and may your other deciples be just as lucky as me!

(Pls drop by my achivements page =) )

Now, get your behind onto EU and graduate me! :yay::cool::wtg:

:woot:

Gratz Thomas.... :wtg:

i will speak with you in a while and release you so you can Chip in at will :rofl:

Check his achievement thread here and gratz this lucky git :D

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/achievements/93273-graduation-day.html#post1113893

You've been good disciple , ready to learn , plesant company and .... zomg ... lucky ! :cool:

Last edited:
Are you still offering mentorship? I made a thread yesterday before noticing this one. Will be depositing once they activate my card.

Are you still offering mentorship? I made a thread yesterday before noticing this one. Will be depositing once they activate my card.

Hello there :)

Yes i keep offering Mentorship but i have a flight tomorrow and i can't play EU for the next 9 days ... :(

If until then you haven't made up your mind i would be happy to help.

GL and Happy new year :yay:

Demonikos :tiphat:

Cool. How can I watch to make sure that I dont over skill to where I cant get a mentor?

Cool. How can I watch to make sure that I dont over skill to where I cant get a mentor?

Just don't go over 20 Level in any Skill ... sweating , rifle Laser weaponary technology .. anything :)

Cheers m8 .. i have a flight to catch :)

Hello there. I'm pretty new (about 2-3 weeks) but I know I'm a serious EU player. I spend 3-4 hours sweating but it's just that no one buys it off me. Hopefully you still have room for disciples.

Back