Hello Everyone =D

Phoenix

Provider
Society
Synergen
Reya Phoenix Rosario
Hello to all dear PE Forum users =D
Im in the game for quite some time now, about one year, and it took me all that time to find this place o_O I was beggining to wonder where is one big forum all PE participants have created :confused: Well, if i havent poked around :poke: i sure wouldnt find you, but eventually Crys said there is a forum at this adress, and VOILA! Finally =D

So, when i have money, i usualy hunt so you could call me a wannabe hunter, and when i have only cents... :twocents: well, than im a scammer victim and usualy just goofing around ... (which is the most of the time really)

Well, im planning to buy new rifle soon :sniper: , and i will give out max 1k for it, so if thereare any suggestions, please PM me or just reply so the others can see it as well :D

Cya all in game, and Good luck with what you are doing. (Hunting,Mining,Running...FISHING (i wonder if rippersnappers would be tasty??!?)...blah blah blah ) :wave:

Last edited:
welcome :cool:

and now you mention rippersnappers, somebody posted an essay on melee hunting them to death and full statistics and all that, very very useful. I didn't read all of it of course, but judging from the replies, it might of been very very usefull. :silly2:

Rock On! :headbang: Welcome to EF!

come on in.. Grab a beer, and make yourself at home :D

Hi Phoenix,

Welcome to the Forum :)

Howdy and Welcome to EF! The Most Happenin' PE Place on the Planet!

hi and welcome to EF u :)

Hiii & welkom :wave:

Hello & Welcome :D

Hello. Welcome to Entropia Forum :wave: pull up a chair and crack open a beer :D

Back