Phoenixs' Diary

Phoenix

Provider
Society
Synergen
Reya Phoenix Rosario
Well, this i a one fancy thing i never seen in any forum befor, nice for keeping notes and stuff you have to do, well, than, lets get to work..

Captians Log; Stardate 22072005. :wise:

I have arrived at this most interesting place where people do all kinsd of talking and discusion, i find this a very important part of my carrer and my personal development, noow, this is a good place to keep backups of my items lists and stuff i need to keep safe from myself when i forget to backup my hard drive and "accidentally" i format it.. :duh:

Today it was a nice comeback after i was 5 days at my father out in the countryside, all confused without a comp,and now when i'm back looking at the monitor was quite an unusual expirience.

And it would all be well if is wasnt gunned down by some guy near my appartment :sniper: :dance: , and than RT-killed by that damn omnipresent Falaxangius. But im cool, that happens all the time, so i got used to it... :loco:

So, here is my item list before i go to vacation, which will last for ~2 weeks i hope less =D

1 Alicenies Liquid /1 /0.05 PED /World
2 Argonaut fractured skull /1 /0.62 PED /World
3 Atrax jaw /1 /3.00 PED /World
4 Atrax jaw /1 /1.20 PED /World
5 Basic Servo blueprint /1 /0.01 PED /World
6 Black leather armchair /1 /1.84 PED /World
7 Body sculpting toolkit /1 /8.70 PED /World
8 Bombardo /13 /0.00 PED /World
9 Castorian Combat EnBlade-4 Mentor Edition /1 /25.30 PED /Carried
10 Chikara Energy Refiner ER100 /1 /0.00 PED /World
11 Chikara Mineral Refiner MR100 /1 /0.00 PED /World
12 Colonist Standard Issue jumper (F) /1 /0.00 PED /Carried
13 Colonist Standard Issue slacks (F) /1 /0.00 PED /Carried
14 Colonist Standard Issue slacks (F) /1 /0.00 PED /World <==== ???? :confused:
15 Crude Oil /1 /0.01 PED /World
16 Daikiba skull /1 /0.54 PED /World
17 Daikiba skull /1 /0.01 PED /World
18 Daikiba skull /1 /0.03 PED /World
19 Daikiba skull /1 /0.01 PED /World
20 Estate deed /1 /0.00 PED /Carried
21 Foul bone /8 /0.24 PED /World
22 Garcen Lubricant /1 /0.20 PED /World
23 Haimoros /16 /0.00 PED /World
24 Lysterium stone /1 /0.01 PED /World
25 Magerian Mist /3 /0.75 PED /World
26 Mind Essence /24 /0.24 PED /World
27 Molisk tooth /4 /0.04 PED /World
28 Nemesis Armor arm-guards (female) /1 /42.75 PED /Used
29 Nemesis Armor gloves (female) /1 /21.37 PED /Used
30 Nemesis Armor harness (female) /1 /64.12 PED /Used
31 Nemesis Armor shin-guards (female) /1 /21.37 PED /Used
32 Nemesis Armor thigh-guards (female) /1 /42.75 PED /Used
33 Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-50 /1 /2.32 PED /Carried
34 Paint Can (Blue) /3 /0.15 PED /World
35 Papplon /84 /0.00 PED /World
36 Seizzt Ranger Scope 1900RS /1 /22.27 PED /Carried
37 Small plain shelf /1 /2.05 PED /World
38 Small plain shelf /1 /5.39 PED /World
39 Sollomate Outbacko /1 /3.90 PED /Carried
40 Standard Transparency Layer /1 /0.02 PED /World
41 Star Satin Maiden bra (F) /1 /0.00 PED /Used
42 Star Satin Maiden panties (F) /1 /0.00 PED /Used
43 Uncolored Flame-pattern pants (F) /1 /11.41 PED /Used
44 Uncolored Flame-pattern shirt (F) /1 /13.52 PED /Used
45 Uncolored Reilly Boots (F) /1 /14.00 PED /Used
46 Urban Nomad Lime coat (F) /1 /15.00 PED /Used
47 Urban Nomad Walker shoes (F) /1 /0.00 PED /Carried
48 Vibrant Sweat /31 /0.00 PED /World
49 Wooden kitchen table /1 /4.73 PED /World

Last edited:
Captians Log; Stardate 23072005

Today it is a great day considering the money for me, i used my Combat Enblade 4 ME i bought just for fun on some berys and corns at Atlantis,and i gained 8 ped profit,bought an axe and hunted a few Corns NE of argus, also i won another Outbacko on the auction, so im really happy now :D

Im making my mind up about getting 500$ in game,i want to buy AS-97 Adjusted, and have a great time hunting with it. :sniper:
I also need a Nemesis helm,since its the last part of the armor that i am missing, too bad i didnt get it before when i had chance. :duh:

I exchanged my Combat Enblade 4 ME with Luthien for a full pixie armor, just the thing i needed, and went NE of argus to hunt down some Cornys, loot was nice again, and im in a 2 ped profit, YAY :D (notice how much 2 ped means to me these days cuz in really short on cash,im allready for a month below 10 ped. :mad:

Luthien, if you consider our trade unequal or something, please PM me, i will return the armor for the blade.

Last edited:
Captians log; Stardate 24072005

Today is my last day in Project Entropia before going off to holiday for two weeks,i just cant wait to swim in the sea a bit :D

Anyway, considering the cash, this day strted awfully,as each day i took my hardly full tt axe 1x0 and i went NE of arrgus for some more Corny killing, first round resulted in a 1 ped profit, and i just tought "OMG,maybe, just maybe i will get a bit bigger loot so i can get onother axe and continue killing this stuff. But instead of that, after i repaired, i went out again NE of argus (Yeah,its stupid to hunt with one axe, but i have money for only one, so...)
and i wasted the whole axe, and guess what... NO LOOT,not even a single animal skin or a single pec, so, its official, im broke as hell, thinking about selling my full nemesis, but... NO, i will rather be poor as a house rat than selling the item i like, so there is nothing more i can do exept running around, totaling my fap-50 by healing noobs (0.40 tt value left in it >.< ) and going on peoples nerves. I hate when people think i have loads of money when they see nemesis and cool clothes...i should start wearing orange again. :laugh:

And the other thing that sucks is that my mom banned me to put money in PE over her credit card, so it looks like i will have to open my personal bank account and make a bank transfer deposit of at least 500$... and if i do.... AS-97 Adjusted here i come.... :sniper:

Sadly, my soc got very inactive, i just hope people are on holidays,and that they will be back soon, i allready have an offer from The Honor Guard, but i will give a CSF a bit more time, and give myself a bit more time for skilling, so i dont enter THG with lame skills i have atm.

Thank you all for reading my diary, and see you 15.08.2005, when im back from holiday =D

I logged on into PE since nothing big was happening on forums and i got tired of playing Sonic,so i just wanted to say bye to eveyone ingame before i go to holiday... BUT.... all would go as planned if Crys didnt show up and said "selling mk2 +40" so i said to myself, oh wtf... ill deposit 10$ even if it kills me. so i got my first MK2 (i am a BLP freak), and decided to take it out on a test.... the first thing i noticed that it was damn slow. but.... i went to kill some Trax and Longus,and the first trax i spotted... BANG, looted GSI + 29 PED... i just couldnt belive what happened, i kept on hunting and at the end i came out with 130 ped profit :D
so i had 150 ped now... what to do with them? Well since this was my last day in a while, i bought 15000 cells and went hunting...
when i was back, i realized that i lost 90 ped, so i was only on 60 ped. i pissed out, logged off and turned the comp off. Lied down in the bed, and than it came croos my mind... hey you cant quit now, it has been given to you, why not spend it? so i logged back in,bought 6k ammo and went out to hunt some more trax... it looked like the loot was lame, but when it was over, it turned out to be a 45 ped profit :)

So, i decided to buy some stuff from auction, and so i placed a few bids and i hope i will win, well... ill find out in 2 weeks =D

Well,now im finally off to holiday... :wave:

Last edited:
Captians log;Stardate 07082005

Woooooo!! Im bak from vacation!!! XD

Yey, i just cant belive nothing changed since i left =S
As allways, i got in checked auction a bit,checked soc terminal and went out to hunt a bit, and profited, AGAIN !!?? There must be something wrong, i never profit, and i got few good profits in a row now... hmm, hope it remains this way, if it does... my prazers to MA are anserwed :laugh:

Or is it all the luck on the MK2 that crys sold me :eek:
Anyways, rifle is just great, i like using it, its a bit slow still, but doesnt bust my budget as much as Starkov did, but it will take a long while for me to belive it is really good :D

The only sad thing i encopuntered when i got back was that my friend was account hacked. Guess it was some stupid thief when he forgot to take stuff from storage o_O
Anyway, to awoid this im buying a smartcard in order to prevent something similar from happeneing to me. :wise:

Captians log;Stardate 08092005

Back to my ol' diary =)

Well, i was on a surgery not so long ago, my damn appendix got infected, and when i got back i realized how much i missed PE and people inside it,especially Sound and LILPUNK,and that old stubborn goof Diage,and of course my little friendly society ;) .I hate when im online alone, with no friends, it is so empty :mad:

Anyway i just stumbled upon Essi's post with horoscopes, lol, so this is me:

Scorpio
You are cunning but never to be trusted. You get to the top because you’re cold blooded tactician. You are very sexual and you start masturbation before elementary school. Biggest turn on for Scorpio is a wife or husband – someone else’s. Most Scorpios get shot in bed (not in their own). Scorpios have extremely strong intuition which tells them who would give them most primitive sex during next 15 minutes. 109% of all Scorpios uses this skill for maximum benefits.
Many who have been a target of Scorpios sexual lust will wonder what hit them even in elders house. If they remember they need to rush into elder house’s toilets to relieve themselves.

Lol,well, it made me laugh, well, it could be said i am in some of the aspects cold blooded, but my friends are most important things in my life,some weird scorpio, huh?

The bad thing is i obviously wont get my Mastercard, and its making me pissed cuz it was promised to me, so guess ill have to save up more than 200$ and do a wire transfer. =S

Well, anyway i like i still have an option for transferring money into PE, and i really need some peds lately, im totaly bankrupt, and i dont plan to sell my Nemesis. =) :dunce:

Back to my good old diary... *wipes dust off it* havent used it for quite a loooong time.

Well, many things have changed sine i last wrote this, completed my Nemesis, tried out Adj AS-97 and it killed my budget, so no AS-97 for me anymore, my most trustful hunting friends are Drones now and not Atrax anymore,i got myself a Jade coat (Jippieee!! :dunce: ), my friend lost his account pass and forgot the email it was created on so i lost like 1K peds stuff trapped on it...And the "worst" part comes....

On morning 28th November 2005 i am off to a military pilot school "Rudolf Perisin" for my 6 months qualifications, and yes, that means SIX months no PE,no computer, no friends, no familiy, just for a damn qualifications... and i am not really sure i will be the best which i want to be >.<
My ETA comeback is possibly 26th May 2006 if i wont be delayed any further.

So... decided to do one thing really, pulled out an old green envelope out of my shelf put the last budget i had in it and wrote on it "Shadow Armor Full"
i allways wanted a set, so what the hell, i think in 6 months i can possibly make enough to deposit and buy one, so if anyone is willing to sell it in six months,just PM me now so at least i have clue where to start looking.

Anyway, i would like to give thanks to these people for doing things that meant much to me, and some of them making my hunts more effective with advices and some equipment they sold me... so here we go: Igor IGOR Zeljkovic, Therya Sound Tallin,Daze Svenny Zed, Cryshal Crys Delbarran, Ezekial Ez Silverrain, SPIKE LILPUNK JONES, Blady Bodhy Killher, Superman Diage Farina, tazzid deltz-jedi ingram, Shadow SHADOW 47 Stalker, Shenan CareBear Doah,Gemini Gem Heart and last,but not the least Miss Queen Arie Rocks and my dearest society Calypso Special Forces

And two of the major 'pain in the ass'-es without who this game just wouldnt be a same nice place to return to allways: Marek DuDy the White Dudas, jonathan jt eckert

Thank you all for sharing this great last 18 months of my gameplay with me, and i hope i see you all running around skilled and richer than ever when i come back... i got few days left so if you want to PM me or something, now is the time to do it...

See ya all in 6 months, i will be back, i promise ;)

Forever yours and truly n00b "Reya Phoenix Rosario" :sniper:

Back