OMG I pissed my pants Laughing when i read this :D

Funny as hell, :laugh: but maybe this thread should be in the off-topic section? :confused:

Illegal, but still funny.

Ah if i needs to be in off topic, please move it there then mod :)/

Thanks CycoKick, you really made my day! :D

I'm still pissing my pants!! :)

Reverse social engineering...that is the best!! :eek:

...and they say there ain't no justice. :D Thanks for a good laugh.

Zomfgroflcopters ?

Jorael said:
Zomfgroflcopters ?

Lol.I get the OmfgRofl Explain the z-Copters :D

dunno, was on the replys to that thread ;) just looked funny how LOL evolved to ZOMFGROFLCOPTERS ...

Lol yeah, the typical gamer pawn n00b r0x3r thread it is hehe

And a big +rep for pointing me to that. Oh, so sweet.

...except ya can't rep here. oh well.

Oh man. That's some funny shit. Really funny lol.

My favourite bit:

br0kenrabbit says:
Greg

Greg_ValveOLS says:
dude pleas

Greg_ValveOLS says:
what

br0kenrabbit says:
Go mow some yards, bitch.

:rofl: thats hilarious :laugh:

Curious who's the first one to scam the scammer in eu :D

unfortunatly noone would dare to tell that to the public, but the way I see it MA should reward people doing that! ;)

Go mowe some lawns bitch.... :D

I appreciate the irony, but I hate to be a party pooper, but two wrongs don't make a right.

LOL if he wants a steam account he can have mine. I renamed it SteamING pile of shit cuz thats what it is lol.

How do you get someone banned so fast once you have their acc and pw anyways :p They can just call and change their pw anyways, maybe their un too.

The Nightbird said:
How do you get someone banned so fast once you have their acc and pw anyways :p They can just call and change their pw anyways, maybe their un too.

He didn't get him banned, he logged on and changed the password. Takes a few seconds. The other guy assumed a ban from his sudden inability to log in.

Shadowsong said:
He didn't get him banned, he logged on and changed the password. Takes a few seconds. The other guy assumed a ban from his sudden inability to log in.

That's all? :p

yeah, the guy who tried to Impersonate valve staff eventually gave his acc info to the guy he tried to hack, as he said he was a real valve staffmember, He already said valve staff never asks for acc info.

Then he said I could make it a small ban, for couple days first offender blabla need some info to do this, And the Impersonater gave his info.

he logged in and changed it, and then the impersonater found out he was fucked by his own stupidity.

He did get back hiss acc though

The Nightbird said:
That's all? :p

Yup. If he was really nasty he would have changed the registered e-mail addy linked to that account, so any attempt to reset the password would not succeed, as most sites use that route to verify identity. Anyway, he posts further down the thread that he gave the guy his account back, by which I assume he means he sent him the new password. I think it was an excellent piece of "thinking on his feet".

I might have done worse to him lol, if I was extremely bored... Like download a game and cheat then visit some valve protected servers lol. Then again, too much of a hassle :)

there is actualoly a better case out there where the guy asked the guy for his IP address so he gave him 127.0.0.1 the hacker disconnected and never came back.

lol that was great :D

Just as a "hiya everyone"

Its a rule of thumb in sketch land that those with scamming as an activity (for boredom, desperation, or giggles) will be more susceptible to their own techniques than their average victim.

Back