predator L blueprints

Wow, sexy armour...

I guess I stand corrected about the (L) thing...how scary.

i hoped for a new usefull armor... not another fashion armor...

would be fun to get a new version of ghost or better...

new part
predatorthighsM.JPG

looks good, MA seems to listen to us about being sick of the 'old' tired models oh and the non futuristic spikey nipple sets lol

Metatron said:
Loin cloth? Nice. :)

Tabard? NIIIICE! I am anxious to see screenshot of the full set as the pieces alone are SOOOO cool...

HELM! Show us the helm!

Just looted helm bp, will post unless someone beats me to it :)

dub said:
Just looted helm bp, will post unless someone beats me to it :)

nice so thats us just waiting for the gloves to drop :)

This is the future where are all the "cloakable armour stealth suits" *Jokes* Cool development ;)

Canesh Athey said:
This is the future where are all the "cloakable armour stealth suits" *Jokes* Cool development ;)

im hoping we get a nice 'alien' set ;)

Buying a full set :) M of course.

Canesh Athey said:

Yeah, but look at the stats. Can you figure out a way to hide in PVP3 close to someone, then switch fast enough to decent armor and attack before they notice you?

Well, for me if I see a pretty green dot suddenly show up close by in PVP3, I'm gonna fire. Dunno about the rest o' y'all.

Boots look pretty cool:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:cool:

SODERD said:
i hoped for a new usefull armor... not another fashion armor...

would be fun to get a new version of ghost or better...
There's already ghoul and phantom.

Konve said:
Boots look pretty cool:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:cool:

Nice, shoes with shins attached...That's a pleasant first.

Full set? Almost there.... Buying harness, glove BPs.

And ROFL @ MA design team!

predator.jpg

dub said:

predator.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Some closeups on the helmet? Please? :)

LOL it looks like Captain Falcon from Super Smash Bros! :laugh:

"Falcon PUUUUNCH!"

LMAO at that helmet.

Have you tested the set against other players' radars, dub? What with the name, description, and the fact that it uses holo modules, i have fantasies that it will jam radar somewhat...

:rofl:

*looks at dub*

:rofl: again!

Hahaha, what a spacecadet suit :laugh:

I liked the other parts, but wtf is with the helmet... :/

:rofl: Until now i was drooling over the pics, the arm-guards, the thigh-guards looked awesome, but what are those things on the helmet, and that ugly yellow gear (enemies will be able to see that yellow spot on the top of our heads miles away), WTF?

Awww,like some1 else mentioned be4,Borat is right.. Wawawiiewa for that helmet :laugh:

dub said:

predator.jpg

That isn't Predator! that is MegaMan!

Hmmm...I think the pieces look better than the whole...I'll wait to see a full set... :rolleyes:

nearly full suits, M & F, on display now at Twin/PA tp's :)

:whisper: You should go talk to RedRum, of True World Union .. that's who I saw last night selling pieces in Port Atlantis :)

Arms & Harness ..​

redrumharnessPredator.jpg

<offtopic>

Anyone else noticed that the slots of the other BPs of the yet to be crafted armors, reaper/lich/necromancer/spectre, now have an (L), and only the thigh-guards BP of those armors won't produce an (L) item.

The other new (L) BPs also present the same mistake in the thigh-guard BPs, what excludes the possibility of an unintentional change.

But the main thing is that MA turned those armors into (L).

WTF :confused:

A bug? A mistake?

:bs::bs:
</offtopic>

ROFLMFAO wtf is that. It looks like someone ran over a garbage can with a lawnmower and painted it green then called it armor.

I guess this would camouflage you on Sesame Street. Nobody would be able to tell you from Oscar the grouch or a dumpster!! And wtf is up with that stupid blanket on it? What do we need our security blanket from childhood? I would sooner LG in pixie than wear this.

Oh lord I have to mention what appears to be wheat toast I mean the gloves. Butter anyone?

Last edited:
It looks like some cheesy cross between fallout and megamanmeetstransformers

Back