SELLING: Phantom Armor FULL SET (M/F) (waiting list)

OgiMini

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Ogi OgiMini Mini
S:phantom Armor FULL SET (M/F) (waiting list)

tt+4000

Note: price can change in any moment, and no guarantee to matain it even for order alredy taken

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armor stats:

http://pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=24

Pretty close to Jaguar, Boar, And Ghoul at a much more competetive price.

I will not be able to sell all sets i want and or demanded all months.. so a few will be realeased each few weeks.

So all interested post here or in PM (prefer post)
ill manage a list ordered by request

So hurry and secure ur set..

Also invite all recent buyers to post here theyr experience with Phantom

Note: Available for questions by PM

Stats:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Ghoul:

Jaguar:

Boar:

WAITING LIST

Last edited:
Phantom Bump

Good luck whit the selling;) Rubumper!

No problem with Hogglo in Phantom +5B

I am quite happy with it

Guty said:
No problem with Hogglo in Phantom +5B

I am quite happy with it

:) alwasy nice to se custumers happy!:)

Now get a ubber m8

Ty Sub Zero

and...

Fresco?:)

Bumping Trooper;)

Whats decay like compared to Boar, if anyone has owned both sets I wouldnt mind a comparison.....I may sell Boar for a set if comparison is equivalant.

No one can offer decay values??
I guess is alot like Ghoul witch makes it pretty good

I or someone else can check the decay with the fruit method... but my guess is that the decay is the same as ghoul + or - 1%.

Decay is veri alike Ghoul

fruit method?

The Nightbird said:
I or someone else can check the decay with the fruit method... but my guess is that the decay is the same as ghoul + or - 1%.

I haven't been that interested in doing researches regarding the decay-rates of different armors since Mindark changed the way the creatures attack you.

However, there are several theories regarding how it works here on EntropiaForum. Some theories says that Durability doesn't matter at all, ie, the decay is the same, per protection, on all armors ingame.

Another theory says that Durability does matter, it works the same way as it did before. The only thing that was excluded from the formula was the armors TT Value. I think this would be the most logical one.

Back in the old days, the armor decay was calculated with the following formula: Damage Made to the Armor * Armor Max TT Value / Durability.

The Decay Rate if Durability doesn't matter:
The Decay Rate on the Phantom would be exactly the same as on the Ghoul, if the Durability didn't affect the decay-rate. Both armors have the same MOB-Protection, which means that the decay should be the same on mobs that does Imp/Cut/Stab. I'd say that this is a rather good deal considering that the Ghoul is sold for 6 - 10k, which offers the same MOB protection.

The Decay Rate if Durability does matter:
It's hard to determine the difference in decay without doing any massive tests. However, the Phantom has a higher Durability than the Ghost, which should mean that the Phantom has a lower decay-rate per given protection.

1 / 20 = 0.050
1 / 22 = 0.045

It's very possible that the Phantom has 90% of the Decay Per Protection Given compared to the Ghost armor.

Conclusion:

This is indeed a great armor. It's cheap as Pixie compared to other armors with simular stats such as this one.

The Ghoul is sold for 6 - 10k. The next step after the Ghoul is the Jaguar, which is sold for 8 - 15k. After that, the Tiger, which is sold for approximately 17k.

The Phantom has the same MOB Protection as the Ghoul, and thus, it is a great, and cheap armor.

Updated first post with some screenshoots as wiki seems to be off

So to let all pms answered:

Time for delivery varies between 2-3 dasy to a week atm

If at time for delivery isnt a good time for the person who ordered he/she can choose to go to end of the line

SO basicly what u need to do is to post in this thread as i wont consider orders by ither means.

Thks

Note: Recoda + rep(if i could)

wtf is this bumps for lol i want summin on my thread BUUUUMMMMMMPPPPP

One more off topic post, my last in this thread I promise.

To Recoda,

Durability does not matter afaik and I have tested this. If durability did matter, shadow wouldn't decay so much more than pixie per damage absorbed. Decay per damage absorbed is a function of the highest value an armor protects against. Just do a search if in doubt since there are solid research results posted in several threads.

over and out.

Waiting list updated

7 in row atm

The Nightbird said:
One more off topic post, my last in this thread I promise.

To Recoda,

Durability does not matter afaik and I have tested this. If durability did matter, shadow wouldn't decay so much more than pixie per damage absorbed. Decay per damage absorbed is a function of the highest value an armor protects against. Just do a search if in doubt since there are solid research results posted in several threads.

over and out.

Thanks. I did a couple of tests yesterday after my last post, and I came to the same conclusion as you.

Last edited:
Updated List

order by Falcon Crest

Picked mine up today and Love it.
Thankg OgiMini

Glad u like it;)

List updated again

List updated again

well i got a set on 'test and return' basis.

I've got 182 hp, 100% natural defence skills +adj fap (I used to use grem+5bs for big mobs since I sold my shad set)

... I slapped on my 5Bs and went straight for Falx, I managed to kill 2 youngs in a row without dying :)

then onto big trox: AOA, Prowler were fun and was quite surprised that I could take a stalker (admittedly with some luck)

then onto chompers, young and mature no probs but olds were my limit (they just didnt stop hitting lol)

phasms were almost easy with youngs/matures doing a 45dmg average

I did think that the extra prot over ghost wasnt worth it BUT when you take into account quick multiple hits from mobs the extra few points prot really did help......

so after 1 nights testing I'll be keeping my new Phant set ;) i thot it was worth every pec after my 1st falx ;)

EDIT: and the total decay for ~400ped amo was < 45peds on both phant and 5b

Last edited:
Still in my testing run on various mobs, but so far I like this armor. I started off with a set of 8A(L) plates and some hogglos. Using a 2875 I had a mature 2/3 before I got a 200 crit hit. I was able to take several youngs only getting an occasional crit.

I was strolling around when I ran into a small heard of Atrox. Got my first global in the new phantom.

Nice too see happy custumers, and making worth theyr investemet:)

List updated

Back