"Party Colour"?

Iset

Guardian
Society
The 3-Toed Sloths
Hello :)

Just thought I'd throw this out there:

Has anyone unlocked the "party colour" ability? Or, does anyone know what it is? What would be really cool is if it was the ability to colour people's hair pink or blue or green... then I could have my ava look more like me IRL ;)

Would love to hear anyone's adventure of trying to use manic panic in-game :D

Cheers,

Iset

Its not yet implimented in the game as far as we know, so no one has it... we all think it will be pink/blue hair etc... ;)

Paint cans? colorer tool? Hands? Interesting combo the elements are already in the game just not put together properly ;)

Canesh Athey said:
Paint cans? colorer tool? Hands? Interesting combo the elements are already in the game just not put together properly ;)

I highly doubt paint cans will work to colour hair - they dont now for regular colors.. We use Basic hair color sets. I would guess something else - like a party colour set would need to drop before it is "implimented"

Beside, no one has unlocked the skill yet either...

no that was what I mean what I mean is that if you take a paint can in real life stick your hand in it and rubb it into your hair youll color your hair not fansy but you get what im saying ;) just no way of doing it ingame but nice idea though (sorry it was kinnda of a poor joke sometimes I wish written text wasnt so flat ;)

Canesh Athey said:
no that was what I mean what I mean is that if you take a paint can in real life stick your hand in it and rubb it into your hair youll color your hair not fansy but you get what im saying ;) just no way of doing it ingame but nice idea though (sorry it was kinnda of a poor joke sometimes I wish written text wasnt so flat ;)
:rofl:

Thats what I do every Saturday night! I am amazed i didnt recognise the styling method sooner! :D

PINKY said:
:rofl:

Thats what I do every Saturday night! I am amazed i didnt recognise the styling method sooner! :D
lol ;) good one

Canesh Athey said:

He he... glad to know I'm not alone in this ;)

Thanks, and I hope they implement it soon... Iset wants to have blue hair ;)

oh oh! Here's the million dollar question, what colour would Pinky's hair be? (I say purple.... :tongue2: )

Cheers,

Iset

Iset said:

oh oh! Here's the million dollar question, what colour would Pinky's hair be? (I say purple.... :tongue2: )

Cheers,

Iset

Eeeeeehhhhhh greeen perhaps???? ;) :laugh:

Iset said:

Cheers,

Iset

I think...... Black. ;)

seems to me that party colours is the final unlockable ability for hairstylists, just a guess but it is the third tab over :D maybe being able to do party colours will be unlocked at 9k hairstyling like coloring black (well around 9k anyway) or other hard to color paints. just my :twocents: tho.

The general thought is that it will require a different coloring item than the Basic Hair Color Sets, and so it's more than just unlocking, it has to be activated by MA and have the item start to drop.

But who knows. Most of us are so far off from that it will never happen, so cheers to Akoz (and probably Pinky) when they finally do get the party colors. :)

:girl:

Back