Need advice on chipping to unlock coolness

drye1971

Mature
Banned
Ok i pretty much dont have any skills at all (everything is around 1k) and i would like to chip to unlock coolness (for the HP).

Can anyone give me advice on what to chip and how much to chip ?

drye1971 said:
Ok i pretty much dont have any skills at all (everything is around 1k) and i would like to chip to unlock coolness (for the HP).

Can anyone give me advice on what to chip and how much to chip ?

Hmmm you will need to chip a LOT. I can tell you that you need to chip both LWT (or BLP if you are using that type of weapon) and handgun or rifle (one or the other, not both) and it unlocked for me around 5.9k handgun.

If your skills are that low there are far better ways to get HP - e.g. chip courage or melee combat. By the time most players unlock coolness they are at around 130 hp, so as you can see there are plenty of others things you can do to increase your HP before you unlock coolness. If on the other hand you have loads of cash then go for it :p

Before bothering to say which, do you have 20k peds that you're willing to use to buy chips?

I usually deposit like $500/day till my monthly depo limit ($3k) gets full, then i pay for peds via paypal.. so yeah.. i have no problems with peds :)

Well then, first decide whether you like rifle or pistol.

Then chip 130tt each of the following:

Rifle or pistol
Aim
Inflict Ranged Damage
Weapon Handling
Marksmanship
Ranged Damage Assessment

(130tt is just the bare minimum, feel free to do 150tt)

Laser Weapon Technology (or BLP weapon technology) and Anatomy would also be good to chip to raise minimum damage %.

You need 4000 average skills to unlock coolness
Assuming you dont have ANY other skills that would mean 10.000 rifle skills

(40% of your rifle skill is counted towards your professional standing, the second best skill is laser OR blp weaponry technology, and that is only about 14%, to do the maths yourself check out this link: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=451878&postcount=233
please do remember this is not a 100% accurate list but its pretty good for most people)

That is just palin wrong, aim, IRD, rda and mms will do absolutely 0 for your coolness, these are all min damage skills.

To get coolnes chip LWT and hg/rifle to atround 6K, also some supporting ones like wh hugh and you will be there

if I were new gamer and I buy a ESI,it help to reach 9k Riffle. (0--->9k riffle)
It means I'll get MMS,RDA,Coolness.... new skills??
or I must train my skills for myself??

Kombinator said:
That is just palin wrong, aim, IRD, rda and mms will do absolutely 0 for your coolness, these are all min damage skills.

To get coolnes chip LWT and hg/rifle to atround 6K, also some supporting ones like wh hugh and you will be there

Actually Aim and MMS do help your Hit Ability, and Aim does not contribute to minimum damage.

You want coolness, you need 4.0 HA, or a little past. Aim for:

Rifle
LWT OR BLP
Marksmanship
Weapons Handling
**Courage
Dexterity

There are others that affect your HA (Aim helps, but not a great deal), but getting the afforementioned raised should get you all the way there.

** Jack-of-All-Trades skill

I stand corrected by the master then, I did not realize Aim has an effect. Also Marksmanship I thought like RDA was a min damage skill. I am almost at coolness myself now, thinking of chipping a little bit, so MMS may be an option...

Back