Which skills gives the most health... And how much?

I think you've misunderstood how it works...
Example to clarify:
commando give one HP every 200 lvls. That means that if you unlock it and gain a HP at lvl 100, you need to chip up to lvl 300 to get next HP - lvl 200 won't do. If you skill up naturally, you'll get the HP before lvl 300 because other skills add to HP as well, but commando alone still gives HP every 200 lvls (not neccesarily at lvl 200).

Or you could say that 1 lvl of commando gives 1/200 hp, or 0.005 hp.

So you actually gain health with every skillvl, but dont get notified before it reaches a full hp.

Someone else than me noticed that there arnt lvls anymore, but points?

Or you could say that 1 lvl of commando gives 1/200 hp, or 0.005 hp.

So you actually gain health with every skillvl, but dont get notified before it reaches a full hp.

Someone else than me noticed that there arnt lvls anymore, but points?

This seems right. :)

Rifle 1108=1hp loss

I posted this in another ofrum. So i'm gonn'a repost. Hopefully my data being low and my odd results can help determine the attribute gains for hp.

Okay I'm a bit confused. By the more hp from skills thing perhaps someone could explain a bit better.

Now maybe i have more HP because i'm an old ava.

As it's said now you start with 88 and before it was 90.

Well I have 102 now i think.

But looking over this list of skills that give hp is where i'm confused.

If you get 1600 points in Say combat reflexes you get a point is that right? And is that per 1600 gained?

Agility Int etc say 40

Basically from what i can recall off top of my head right now if all these numbers are accurate. Meaning you get a point when you have that many points in that area then I shouldn't have 102. :scratch2:

There's only 21 skills that give HP per this list.
And i'm pretty darn sure I only have maybe 5 or 7 at most of these at these levels.

If I started at 90 and i have 102 that's 12 plus from when i started. Or perhaps we got even more than 90 at one point to start with?

I'm going to post my stats this weekend at some point. I'll post my capture when i came back relatively and what i had on gaining marksmanship. I could post all my updates I think there's about 7 or 8 of them from when i came back to yesterday if that woudl help. I just earned marksmanship and got 1500 in handgun.

But this just doesn't seem right to me that i have so many.

Thoughts?

Okay This took me some time been lazy about updating my NRF tool.

But here's all my skills past and current I have taken screen shots for.

So check it out see why my HP is higher than (form reading this) what is listed here. Or am I just not reading things right.

http://www.thornefolk.net/Midnght/pe/MidnghtsSkill.xls

Melee Combat 385=1hp loss
Rifle 1468=1hp loss

I got 1 HP at exactly 412 Coolness
HP gain from 136 to 137...

Hope that helps

Alfred Bunting

Back