Which skills gives the most health... And how much?

I have a spreatsheet with the skills of 25 people. When I process this data in matlab, I get negative values for allot of skills. So I anyone can explain me how I can prevent matlab from using negative values, it might end up with somthing usefull. For now it doesnt make any sense.

I think that Stamina works for us, just like it does for mobs: It's 10% of the HPs, but unlike mobs, we can increase our HP even though Stamina is not updated. It just stays at the value we were 'born with', like for mobs.
But again... A theory which is hard to prove, unless someone someday gains a Stamina point.

Yes, that is what I meant by we already know Stamina is linked to HP.

The reason for me having this unsubstantiated theory is that it's been said that people have chipped everything out and have been left with some HP over the top of 90. Which leaves you thinking. I mean, Stamina must serve some purpose. It could be that peoples base HP is growing anyway but our 'visible' stamina isn't being updated yet.

Yes, that is what I meant by we already know Stamina is linked to HP.

The reason for me having this unsubstantiated theory is that it's been said that people have chipped everything out and have been left with some HP over the top of 90. Which leaves you thinking. I mean, Stamina must serve some purpose. It could be that peoples base HP is growing anyway but our 'visible' stamina isn't being updated yet.

Possible but more likely is that stamina just isn't implemented yet for avatars and you have a small amount of HP left from your attributes in general. A friend of mine tested the theory that attributes give health and with 120 agility and no skills he was left with 4 extra HP (I don't know what value his other attributes were at.)

Possible but more likely is that stamina just isn't implemented yet for avatars and you have a small amount of HP left from your attributes in general. A friend of mine tested the theory that attributes give health and with 120 agility and no skills he was left with 4 extra HP (I don't know what value his other attributes were at.)

Yes, this opens the possibility for 2 things.

120 Agility and only 4HP left either means:

a) Agility gives 1 hp per 25 Agility

or..

b) Even some of the most skilled have not passed the 50% mark in base HP which therefore means noone has incremented the Stamina to 10. Or it only rounds up @ 9.95 or there is no rounding. It's hard to tell what MA do and don't round up sometimes. HP they don't, hit ability they do, stackables they don't but we can't be sure about Stamina.

b) Even some of the most skilled have not passed the 50% mark in base HP which therefore means noone has incremented the Stamina to 10. Or it only rounds up @ 9.95 or there is no rounding. It's hard to tell what MA do and don't round up sometimes. HP they don't, hit ability they do, stackables they don't but we can't be sure about Stamina.

This cant be because:

a) I never seen a stamina gain in the chat.
b) the yellow bar under the stamina that show your progress to the next level is still empty.

This cant be because:

b) the yellow bar under the stamina that show your progress to the next level is still empty.

It could be part of these hidden skills. It could all be implemented but just not visually so.

i think this sounds plausable, my diciple chiped alot after grauation he was expecting more HP out of the 'set' of chips than he got, I've also heard a few uber player speculating on agility giving HP

or..

or..
c) Attributes does not give HP, but we have some hidden HP giving skills that we ofc can't chip out.

This cant be because:
In support of Blades theory you could say that: You have never seen HP gains (except when you gain a HP) and you have never seen the bar move below HP either.
It could be the same with Stamina, except that noone has gained a full Stamina point yet. (still not the most likely theory imo)

or..
c) Attributes does not give HP, but we have some hidden HP giving skills that we ofc can't chip out.

In support of Blades theory you could say that: You have never seen HP gains (except when you gain a HP) and you have never seen the bar move below HP either.
It could be the same with Stamina, except that noone has gained a full Stamina point yet. (still not the most likely theory imo)

Yeah I just think that a likely 'hidden' skill is in fact Stamina.

i think this sounds plausable, my diciple chiped alot after grauation he was expecting more HP out of the 'set' of chips than he got, I've also heard a few uber player speculating on agility giving HP

Then where did the other 90 come from with only 20 agility , 20 psyche, 20 intell and 20 strength? ;)

Maybe its because HP doesnt have a bar? ;)

My old avatar Viateslav has...

57 ag
37 In
21 Py
58 St

93 HP

150 Sweat gatherer
392 Whip

All other skills completely chipped out so its either the attributes contributing to the 3 HP or some mysterious hidden stuff :)

yeah i find the same, I got a old avvie that has maybe 1,5 k combat skill and 500 general left, some mining and crafting but not much and still has 99 Hp

yeah i find the same, I got a old avvie that has maybe 1,5 k combat skill and 500 general left, some mining and crafting but not much and still has 99 Hp

Maybe an idea to completly strip in now with the new ESIs and see whats left.

When i got the peds to buy one, i will.

Is it possible to chip Sweat Gatherer skill? I heard it wasn't but maybe this has changed now?

Is it possible to chip Sweat Gatherer skill? I heard it wasn't but maybe this has changed now?
Nope i tried last when i chipped what was left of my skills.

Nope i tried last when i chipped what was left of my skills.

Unlikely that would give HP anyways lol, besides too little of it for 3hp since it's not the pro skills in melee that give HP only Melee combat and generals.

just, i think on your top you can write handgun/rifle cause each 1K on rifle too that's give one health

There is a trick to find out. After each skillgain you can try to fap. When you can fap it means the skills give HP. You need to have full health at the moment you do this ofcourse.

Yes this is very true have been using this method for years.... :)

Uh i dont 100% get what is said in the above post nicole,

Care to explain a lil?

Care to explain a lil?

If you are at 100% health, and gain a skill check that helps HP, your health would increase say 0.000X%, and therefore you will be able to heal yourself after the skill check alone.

If you cannot fap, it either means that you have regenerated, or that the skill does not affect health. Always a good idea to check a few times, although every current skill is known.

Care to explain a lil?

Stryker puts it very good.. and that is what I meant to say.

Been doing it for years this kind of HP builder skills test; works great with mod fap since your always at full heal with most mobs.

Ok for example you get experience in your courage skill you have not been hit by mob, you fap... you should be able to heal since courage gives hp, inspite of the fact that you where not hit.

Ofc, now i get it. thanks for explaining, Nicole&Stryker.

Stupid I didnt think of it myself :silly2:

If anyone chipped bravado and got hp from it, i'd really like to know. I never succeeded healing myself after getting a bravado skill gain using the above method. I suppose it's good for something, but it sure can't be hp though.

i did with the old esi... did not get any HP for it did get like 1K in bravado skill:(

If anyone chipped bravado and got hp from it, i'd really like to know. I never succeeded healing myself after getting a bravado skill gain using the above method. I suppose it's good for something, but it sure can't be hp though.
Ok.. I've removed Bravado from the list. At least until someone tells me it does give HP.

Ok.. I've removed Bravado from the list. At least until someone tells me it does give HP.

Errf, yet another way Melee is shafted on HP gains oh and MindForce too.

and so are we sure Mark, RDA, RMA, IRD and IMD dont give any HP ?

Back