Which skills gives the most health... And how much?

and so are we sure Mark, RDA, RMA, IRD and IMD dont give any HP ?

Thats MDA, and yes none affect HP. The only damage Modifier that also affects Health is Serendipity, unless I am forgetting something.

Thats MDA, and yes none affect HP. The only damage Modifier that also affects Health is Serendipity, unless I am forgetting something.

yeah sorry for MDA, i dont use Melle weapon :rolleyes:

tx a lot man ;)

Did some testing today while hunting...

My results supports what other have already posted.
I can also confirm that Int and Agility also gives HPs.

Updated with a small (incomplete) list of skills that does NOT give health.

And please share if you know something that's not on the lists. :)
*bump*

u have wounding in both lists.

Didn't see post where u said Agil and int did give HP, so my post is no longer valid

bravado

hmm saw on pe wiki bravado give hp , so how much per lvl bravado it give 1 hp?

Yeah, coolness ;)

lol, guess i should have re-read that one lol. Only seen the health part. {i know it doesnt effect dmg :p but ya never know ;)}

Well.. Lots of skills are still missing on the lists, and numbers for the skills would be great too... So, please help if you know more than we do. :)

*Bump*

Combat Reflexes - Similar to WH, roughly 900-1100 levels per full HP

Serendipity - 800-900 Levels per full HP

Perception is very bad for HP considering the steep price, and doesnt help your HA too much either. I would guesstimate around 700-800 levels per. Anyone having more knowledge on it, feel free to correct

When I calculate my HP with the values you have now, I am already 7 HP too high. So some skills are rated abit too optimistic.

Abee and I did my hp skills and hp, and after shifting around 50 levels here and there, it came out just right.

So they may be a little off, but its a fairly decent ballpark

Combat Reflexes - Similar to WH, roughly 900-1100 levels per full HP

Serendipity - 800-900 Levels per full HP

Perception is very bad for HP considering the steep price, and doesnt help your HA too much either. I would guesstimate around 700-800 levels per. Anyone having more knowledge on it, feel free to correct

Thx a lot for your help, Stryker :)

When I calculate my HP with the values you have now, I am already 7 HP too high. So some skills are rated abit too optimistic.

Abee and I did my hp skills and hp, and after shifting around 50 levels here and there, it came out just right.

So they may be a little off, but its a fairly decent ballpark

They seems a little too high for me too.
From the skills with values on the list I get nearly all my HPs. (Except 2)
And I know that I have more than 2 HPs from mining skills, since I once started to chip them out. :wise: (That was a mistake, btw)
And we also know that Agility and Int gives HPs, and I DO have some of those as well. (73 Agility, 53 Int)

Anyway... It's not much, since I'm such a noob miner, but I agree that they are slightly too optimistic.

Agility and Int give HP??? At what levels?

Great thread first off all, but how do you know they do give HP if you can't prove how much (just curios)

thanks
ILW

Both from avatars chipping out all skills (and still having excess health) and also from the 'fap at full health after skill gain' method.

Dunno how inteligence or other Skills affecting HP gains from mining skill ....

but i got a +1 HP from Mining : Level- 1339 :cool:

took out 1.8k levels of rifle and lost one visible hp. regained it shortly after via hunting. so maybe ~0.5 hp to 0.75hp loss from my feeling ...

Thx, for all your input... Though the list is far from precise or complete, I think it's usuable now. :)

Does anyone know anything the numbers for the mining skills?

Hmmm, all very interesting. Can't wait to get some of the higher unlockables myself :D

Thx, for all your input... Though the list is far from precise or complete, I think it's usuable now. :)

Does anyone know anything the numbers for the mining skills?

read my post above :D

Back