EFD Member Paychecks

Status

Site Admin
Admin
I am excited to announce one of the cool new features of EntropiaForum:

EFD Member Paychecks!!

All EF members who have been active (made at least one post) within the previous 7 days will now receive a "paycheck" of 50 EFDs.

The paychecks are sent every Thursday afternoon. Payments are automatic, no email or notification is given.

Spend wisely :wise:

Last edited:
Now this is Cool!!

Thanks 711!!

Sweet and what about people who make atleast 5 posts aday :D?

This is interesting..

nice, thx 711! nice feature :cheer:

Damn what a surprise! Thanks 711.

wow very nice ;)

now this is a super nice feature +rep for that :D

Thank you very much (ca-ching!) ;)

Indeed, can anyone tell me when someone receives EFD ?
What should I do toget EFD ?

Greetz

Lol, have no idea what I did to deserve it but, thx ;)

*hugs 711*

Now I just have to get creative on how to spend all thse shiny dollars... :D

Iset

Nice one 711.

I know there is the odd bit of speculation that you are affilaited with MA. And you have stated that you are not. No worries.

But might I make a suggestion.

More towards MA I suppose.

"Please can you go and work for MA 711!!"

I think they could do with a bit of a lesson in communication and features that ADD, rather than SUBTRACT from the user experience.

Just a question about depositing to the EFD bank... the 2% return you make; is that 2% a year, a month, or a day?

Thanks,

Iset

Sweet! Much Thanks 711!

Nice surprise.

Thanks 711!

How about this: if you are anyway posting every day, at least two posts, you will get 50 EFD anyway :)

Happy posting!

oh no! with this much extra cash in the system we may see inflation lol. but i don't mind getting a little extra efd. i post anyway :)

*wonders is she will get EFD for being a bad Kitty all the time...*

thanks 711 my custom title gets closer week by week now ,-]

quick question abot the usernames when do we get the refunds for the usernames if i buy what i had before the forum update i would have no efd again or less anyway, I think I had the Bolden, Glowing and italised it may not have been italic but it was made bold and glowing.

Its not too important im sure evrntually I can buy them again its just that I have been trying to vut down on the spam comments I make and only try to post helpfull post and not my thoughts (apart from this one).

Like I said its not a problem more of a query :)

Last edited:
Nice 711... ty :cheer:

Cool feature :p Thanks

awesome!
custom user title ... here I come :cool:

thanks d00d :dunce:

thanks 711 my custom title gets closer week by week now ,-]

quick question abot the usernames when do we get the refunds for the usernames if i buy what i had before the forum update i would have no efd again or less anyway, I think I had the Bolden, Glowing and italised it may not have been italic but it was made bold and glowing.

Its not too important im sure evrntually I can buy them again its just that I have been trying to vut down on the spam comments I make and only try to post helpfull post and not my thoughts (apart from this one).

Like I said its not a problem more of a query :)

Done:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45131

thanks alot 711 + rly glad your such a quick rplyer :) and its nice to have a such a good forum as this

Ginger

Very cool and also the "investment" nature of the bank now is very cool.

Status
Back