EFD Member Paychecks

Status
great thanks :D (made my weekly post :p )

woohaw

Thanks mate,
PAYDAY HERE I COME! :laugh:

nice thing :)

pretty thx !!

Nice idea

nice idea and yes what are the benefits of putting it into the bank except for interested?

Cool 711.

That's a great gesture. ;)

nice idea (ka-tjing 50 efd) :laugh:

greetings

bigdeal

:) A nice surprise - thank you 711

OHHoooo nice! Is it possible, in any other ways, to earn efds in here :D (NOT thinking of the lottery)

Sweet and what about people who make atleast 5 posts aday :D?

I think EF should tax those who make more than 5 posts a day... unless of course they are useful posts. Those who just spam away and make pointless comments should be taxed and their EFD given to everyone else. :laugh:

Wow !!!!!!

This is more than my RL paycheck :laugh:

This could lead to something good ......

Sweet :) Thanks mate :)

a question

thx for this but i dont know what to do with them
can someone tell me? :)

thx for this but i dont know what to do with them
can someone tell me? :)

Give them to me :D

jk ;)

You can use them to buy something in the efd store in the top bar-menu. like a glowing name or a colored name etc. And I believe they can be used in the Arcade too. Actually they have a ped-value - I f.x. once bought a pair of tt-30 or so pair of pants - which was worth lots more - for 9K efds (i belive, dont quite remember the amounts)

:)

This is real cool.

very nice indeed (wonder how long it takes for ppl to have a million or more EFD in their account with all the options to earn them :)

ILW

Hurraaaaaaaahhhh :yay:

:yay: now I'll be able to get my custom user title faster :yay:
"total batshit" here I come :D

Thanks!
Merry christmas!
:D

very nice indeed (wonder how long it takes for ppl to have a million or more EFD in their account with all the options to earn them :)

ILW

hehe, n00b here, what r all the options of getting efd?

Status
Back